Presidential Party loses an average of 28 house seats in midterms since WWII

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is a fact, but if the Dimms win 1 more seat than the Pubs, the media will say its a referendum on Trump.

Because they are fucking liars.

Was the 2010 election a referendum on Obama?

When Obama got bitch slapped in 2010, the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years what happened? Yes Obama, Dem's, and the media ignored the will of the people and Obama ran around bragging that he had a phone and a pen.

This is a fact, but if the Dimms win 1 more seat than the Pubs, the media will say its a referendum on Trump.

The left have been trying to rewrite history for two years now. Tomorrow will be no different.
Trumps election has shown definitively how terrible and untrustworthy our media is

When Obama got bitch slapped in 2010, the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years what happened? Yes Obama, Dem's, and the media ignored the will of the people and Obama ran around bragging that he had a phone and a pen.

Exactly.

Once again, media proving they are fucking liars.

If Pubs only lose 10 seats, for example, that’s a huge win.

The media WILL NOT report it that way.

Making excuses already?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I already said the Dimms will win the house 219-216 and the Pubs will hold on to the Senate 54-46.

What would my excuse be about?

Maybe Republicans can blame Purim.

How about you address the media spin and dishonesty on everything that doesn’t fit their ideology?

Let’s stick with facts, ok Left wing liars.

I am calling the house 219-216 for Dimms and 54-46 for RINOS in the Senate.

Don’t come in here tomorrow night and flame me for not putting my name on it.

Making excuses already?

I already said the Dimms will win the house 219-216 and the Pubs will hold on to the Senate 54-46.

What would my excuse be about?

Maybe Republicans can blame Purim.

How about you address the media spin and dishonesty on everything that doesn’t fit their ideology?

Why would I address something so painfully obvious.

No matter that happens the left folks like CNN and MSNBC and The NY Times will spin it as a win for the Dems and FoxNews and Breitbart and all of talk radio will spin it as a win for the Repubs.

Yet you only seem to mind the left spin, which makes you part of the problem.

I would like to see RINOS win both the house and the Senate, but gridlock can be good.

Trump signed a POS budget. Hopefully he won’t sign another.

Shut the fucker down before adding a penny to the deficit. Fuck Congress.

The huge problem for the Ds is that the Blue Wall needs an infrastructure bill much more than the Red Edge does. The huge increase in payroll expenditure benefits the Red edge disproportionately. The Ds have two options:

1) They watch their base disappear as employment and their big donors move to the Red Edge.

2) They go back on their campaign promises they get replaced by the real wackos and the Ds become a permanent minority nationally.

The GOP would have had a walkover in the House if the 40 RINO incumbents grew a pair and didn't bail.
Now Ryan tells Trump to talk up the economy, WTF?? He better get busy and pass immigration before January.

No, it wasn't, and it rarely if ever is.

Actually as long as the Duopoly has existed there have been only three midterm elections where the party holding the White House did NOT lose seats, and no POTUS has ever escaped it.

Yet every time the same pattern reasserts itself there will be some wag popping up like whack-a-moles claiming it's "significant". Those who ignore their own history.

The GOP would have had a walkover in the House if the 40 RINO incumbents grew a pair and didn't bail.
Now Ryan tells Trump to talk up the economy, WTF?? He better get busy and pass immigration before January.

Why can’t the Pubs themselves talk about the economy?

Ryan is garbage. Lame duck worthless garbage.

Forum List

Back