President Trump’s Message on 4th of July: Biden’s Massive Failures Would Not Have Occurred Under Trump Presidency

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I have to say that Trump is right. People in the United States wouldn't be suffering financially if he was sitting in the oval office. The puppeteers of Joe Biden wouldn't be pulling the strings. I'm sure ALL can agree, including liberals. Right liberals? Common sense would tell you that there's no way gas prices would be what they are today if Trump was in office.

I have to say that Trump is right. People in the United States wouldn't be suffering financially if he was sitting in the oval office. The puppeteers of Joe Biden wouldn't be pulling the strings. I'm sure ALL can agree, including liberals. Right liberals? Common sense would tell you that there's no way gas prices would be what they are today if Trump was in office.

Yup. With Rump as president, the US would have ceased to exist. No US. No issues.

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,”

Said the Great American Groomer. "light switch from good to bad" programmed in from the Day the Trumpyberra lost, Saul Biden was born.

It would mostly depend on whether Trump would have started a war with Russia?

First I thought that he wouldn't have but then he's shown to be supportive of the war.

And the next question would have to be on him escalating the war with Russia to the point at which none of us would be sitting around discussing anything.

Are there any Americans who don't fear the questions?

What would Trump have done to make us immune from worldwide inflation and global gas prices?

Would he use the same leadership qualities he showed during COVID?

And the 10 months prior to the election?...what happened then? The tractor trailers full of dead bodies. The economy in ruins.
Trump was President. Not Biden.
Caused by the Progs and the powers of globalism. The propaganda that killed many in times past was proven by the Covid blame game of the vaxed and unvaxed.

The China virus happened when there was a failed NY governor in office..... sending old folks with covid to nursing homes... who does that?....
Where would you like to have sent them? No guidance or direction from the WH or FEMA (inept and incompetent administration). Bound by the rules of the state (you do support states's rights....right? :))
Only so much that can be done.

Trump is just stating the glaringly obvious and everyone knows it.

Brandon has been a string of clusterfucks from the get-go.

What would Trump have done to make us immune from worldwide inflation and global gas prices?

Would he use the same leadership qualities he showed during COVID?
Biden CAUSED global inflation and global gas prices. Deliberately. In advancing the cause of the liberal world order, he wanted this.

DUH!

Really?

What did he do……..Specifically?
Printed billions of dollars and flooded the market. That causes inflation. He did, as he promised he would, everything possible to shut the oil and gas industry down. He insinuated the country into the Ukrainian war, put sanctions on Russia interfering with international commerce. That caused an energy crunch in Europe. If we were still producing like we were under Trump, we could have made up the shortfall if we didn't have a fuckwad as president.

Forum List

Back