Why: 95% who preach 2nd amendment, militia, “to fight tyranny” cant jog a mile under 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Same old gun debate. Something I cant ever understand however is how 95% of the most stringent 2nd amendment types, the ones who say its “not to hunt deer, its to fight tyranny (the govt)” , who want all the weapons and gear of a military infantry person……..do absolutely nothing to meet the physical demands that such a task would require.

Most couldnt jog a mile under half an hour. 95% probably cant do 1 single dead hang pullup. Just 1. 25 pushups? Nope.

Most seem to need a motorized chair to get around Walmart.

So I’ll take that “militia” and “fight tyranny” talk seriously when I see most of them actually getting physically fit.

But for now….all the tyrants would have to do is back up a mile and attack from there bc it would be 20+ minutes before the “militia” would ever catch up

Same old gun debate. Something I cant ever understand however is how 95% of the most stringent 2nd amendment types, the ones who say its “not to hunt deer, its to fight tyranny (the govt)” , who want all the weapons and gear of a military infantry person……..do absolutely nothing to meet the physical demands that such a task would require.

Most couldnt jog a mile under half an hour. 95% probably cant do 1 single dead hang pullup. Just 1. 25 pushups? Nope.

Most seem to need a motorized chair to get around Walmart.

So I’ll take that “militia” and “fight tyranny” talk seriously when I see most of them actually getting physically fit.

But for now….all the tyrants would have to do is back up a mile and attack from there bc it would be 20+ minutes before the “militia” would ever catch up
/———-/ You win Straw Man Argument of the day. Congratulations. Now go ask your Special Ed teacher for a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back