What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why: 95% who preach 2nd amendment, militia, “to fight tyranny” cant jog a mile under 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach45

Gold Member
Reaction score
Same old gun debate. Something I cant ever understand however is how 95% of the most stringent 2nd amendment types, the ones who say its “not to hunt deer, its to fight tyranny (the govt)” , who want all the weapons and gear of a military infantry person……..do absolutely nothing to meet the physical demands that such a task would require.

Most couldnt jog a mile under half an hour. 95% probably cant do 1 single dead hang pullup. Just 1. 25 pushups? Nope.

Most seem to need a motorized chair to get around Walmart.

So I’ll take that “militia” and “fight tyranny” talk seriously when I see most of them actually getting physically fit.

But for now….all the tyrants would have to do is back up a mile and attack from there bc it would be 20+ minutes before the “militia” would ever catch up

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep, you're right. No threat from those fat crippled militia guys...

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I doubt you couldn’t get out of bed without a forklift but I still wouldn’t deny you your Constitutional rights…

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you just assume fat people are 2nd amendment lovers? How sizeist of you.

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same old gun debate. Something I cant ever understand however is how 95% of the most stringent 2nd amendment types, the ones who say its “not to hunt deer, its to fight tyranny (the govt)” , who want all the weapons and gear of a military infantry person……..do absolutely nothing to meet the physical demands that such a task would require.

Most couldnt jog a mile under half an hour. 95% probably cant do 1 single dead hang pullup. Just 1. 25 pushups? Nope.

Most seem to need a motorized chair to get around Walmart.

So I’ll take that “militia” and “fight tyranny” talk seriously when I see most of them actually getting physically fit.

But for now….all the tyrants would have to do is back up a mile and attack from there bc it would be 20+ minutes before the “militia” would ever catch up
/———-/ You win Straw Man Argument of the day. Congratulations. Now go ask your Special Ed teacher for a cookie.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am a bigot and a hater, but still you are my buddy… Well maybe… no… but… You are me hero… I have such low standards…

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List