Trump President Trump's Loyalty

libs , man , i would think that they wouldn't always be crying and whining in public on a message board , man , its disgusting . Trump is President and hilary sucks [same as 'juan mcstain' and the 'bush family] !!

Trump has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Himself. He's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for him to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation he has caused for himself, his party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.

Let's replace a couple words in your post for a striking similarity:

Hillary has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Herself. She's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for her to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation she has caused for herself, her party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.
I'm having a hard time understanding what your comments about Hillary have to do with Trump. Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not. Through his words and deeds Trump has the profound ability to damage the United States and it's citizens. Hillary does not. What does she have to do with anything as it reates to Trump?

I like the way that sounded when you said that:

"Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not."

Donald Trump is very loyal to his supporters. He is keeping to his campaign promises and those who voted for him still support him very much.

Being a cabinet member is a different story. If the President feels that someone is not performing as they should, then he has every right to fire them. He is after all, "The Big Boss Man". And even better than that, we hired him to be the "The Big Boss Man."

No problem whatsoever with that. However, whether you're President of a company/organization or POTUS, those who work for you or serve under you are entitled to fair treatment and respect. To publicly belittle and bully someone is not the characteristic of a leader but rather of someone whose character is sorely lacking. If someone is not performing to your expectations, reprimand or terminate them privately, don't embarrass them publicly. It exposes your own petty weakness.
Trump has a right to fire staffers who are not performing up to expectation. He could not know how Preibus would perform as Chief of Staff until he was in the job. He also didn't know (and probably neither did Sessions) that Sessions would have to recuse himself until he got in there and the DOJ lawyers explained the situation. So Trump has a right to be dissatisfied if he doesn't like their performance, but I agree it isn't professional to run his H.R. department like a reality tv show. He is running it like The Apprentice, isn't he? I never saw the show but from comments, it seems Trump is intentionally making everything public for attention.

Trump has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Himself. He's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for him to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation he has caused for himself, his party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.

Let's replace a couple words in your post for a striking similarity:

Hillary has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Herself. She's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for her to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation she has caused for herself, her party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.
Hillary worked for people. She had superiors and was told no plenty of times. Your rebuttal is a fail.

Forum List

Back