Trump President Trump's Loyalty

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
One thing we have long suspected, but now have crystal clear, is that Trump has no loyalty for his own people; he does not have their backs. He has thoroughly demonstrated that by his public bullying and demeaning of his Attorney General. And, that should be of great concern to the American people. It completely demonstrates that we are not his primary concern, but rather, he is his primary concern. Sad, so sad.

One thing we have long suspected, but now have crystal clear, is that Trump has no loyalty for his own people; he does not have their backs. He has thoroughly demonstrated that by his public bullying and demeaning of his Attorney General. And, that should be of great concern to the American people. It completely demonstrates that we are not his primary concern, but rather, he is his primary concern. Sad, so sad.

Ahh, but ask Trump supporters if their loyalty to Trump has changed. I'd post up a poll here but there's no need to embarrass you, since you seem to be good at doing that for yourself.

Trump has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Himself. He's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for him to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation he has caused for himself, his party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.

Sessions is the best there is as he goes after imported and illegal aliens !! That being said Trump can berate his underlings anyway he sees fit as all they need do is Resign . ----------------- As i said in a different thread , none of us little people really knows whats going on . For all we know this berating of Sessions in public may all be planned out by both Trump and Sessions for reasons that only they know Astro .

Soros and his buddies are the real enemies and threat to this country: their goal is to make all the mankind easy to manipulate and to decrease the population on the Earth, including your country. And Soros has declared all out war to Trump, who has eyes and ears can see it (obviously, not liberals).

Even if you are not sure who Trump is, look at his enemies: an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Trump has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Himself. He's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for him to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation he has caused for himself, his party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.

Let's replace a couple words in your post for a striking similarity:

Hillary has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Herself. She's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for her to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation she has caused for herself, her party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.

Soros and his buddies are the real enemies and threat to this country. And Soros has declared all out war to Trump, who has eyes and ears can see it (obviously, not liberals).

Even if you are not sure who Trump is, look at his enemies. Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Soros has warrant out for him in Russia. How grand it would be for Trump to send some Navy Seals to snatch Soros up, then hand him over to the Russians

Can you imagine the squeals and gnashing of teeth that would cause the left? Plus it would cut off the funding for the left's Jihad against this country.

Hillary has spent 70 years caring only about 1 thing. Herself. She's never been told no and has never had to answer to anybody for anything. It's too late for her to change, and nobody should be surprised at the humiliation she has caused for herself, her party, and our nation. Nobody should be surprised that it will continue, either.
We're not talking about Hillary. Get her name out of your mouth and defend your man.

I'm having a hard time understanding what your comments about Hillary have to do with Trump. Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not. Through his words and deeds Trump has the profound ability to damage the United States and it's citizens. Hillary does not. What does she have to do with anything as it reates to Trump?

I'm having a hard time understanding what your comments about Hillary have to do with Trump. Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not. Through his words and deeds Trump has the profound ability to damage the United States and it's citizens. Hillary does not. What does she have to do with anything as it reates to Trump?

I like the way that sounded when you said that:

"Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not."

Donald Trump is very loyal to his supporters. He is keeping to his campaign promises and those who voted for him still support him very much.

Being a cabinet member is a different story. If the President feels that someone is not performing as they should, then he has every right to fire them. He is after all, "The Big Boss Man". And even better than that, we hired him to be the "The Big Boss Man."

True as it is, that's not the sad part. The sad part is that we always KNEW his priority has always been Numero Uno and to hell with everybody else ---- he's made that crystal clear for decades to anybody who will listen and give him the attention he's hopelessly addicted to ---- and yet some morons actually voted for this self-absorbed orangutan.

That's inexplicable. Gullible's Travels and you can fool some of the fools some of the time and all that but holy SHIT how freaking obvious does it need to be....
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

Oh he's demonstrating Pogo's Law:

"In any rhetorical exercise involving the Orange Rump (Praised Be his Orange Mane) that stops short of obsequious drooling genuflection, his lemming minions will be in lickety-split to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Clooney", "Rosemary Clooney", "Rosemary's Baby", "Baby Charlie", "Charlie Sheen", "Martin Sheen", "Afro Sheen" or anything else they can think of to get the spotlight of cockroach identifying sunshine off their Authoritarian Bigly-Daddy Poster, yea verily that he may escape the scrutiny for his adolescent actions and be spared the burden of issuing yet another diarrheaic barrage of whiny tweets at four in the morning to assuage his tiny-fingered little eggshell ego, Amen."

I get a nickel royalty every time they do that. Been building a payoff for two years now. I could pay for the wall myself.

"In any rhetorical exercise involving the Orange Rump that stops short of obsequious drooling genuflection, his lemming minions will be in lickety-split to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Clooney", "Rosemary Clooney", "Rosemary's Baby", "Baby Charlie", "Charlie Sheen", "Martin Sheen", "Afro Sheen" or anything else they can think of to get the spotlight of cockroach identification off their Authoritarian Bigly Daddy Poster, yea verily that he may escape the scrutiny for his actions and be spared the burden of issuing yet another diarrheaic barrage of whiny tweets at four in the morning to assuage his tiny-fingered little eggshell ego, Amen."

I get a nickel royalty every time they do that. Been building a payoff for two years now. I could pay for the wall myself.

Sorry. I don't get my political advice from imaginary cartoon characters. Or from Hollywood movie stars, musicians, artists, or other media figures.

"In any rhetorical exercise involving the Orange Rump that stops short of obsequious drooling genuflection, his lemming minions will be in lickety-split to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Clooney", "Rosemary Clooney", "Rosemary's Baby", "Baby Charlie", "Charlie Sheen", "Martin Sheen", "Afro Sheen" or anything else they can think of to get the spotlight of cockroach identification off their Authoritarian Bigly Daddy Poster, yea verily that he may escape the scrutiny for his actions and be spared the burden of issuing yet another diarrheaic barrage of whiny tweets at four in the morning to assuage his tiny-fingered little eggshell ego, Amen."

Sorry. I don't get my political advice from imaginary cartoon characters. Or from Hollywood movie stars, musicians, artists, or other media figures.

See what I mean? There's another nickel. :eusa_dance:

What a great choice for the most responsible job in the world --- a self-obsessed freak who deliberately paints himself orange who has never held a job, a military service, or any other position of responsibility in his life, because he's had everything handed to him for nothing.....

--- Hey I know!! :desk: ----- Let's just hand him everything! Right down to the nuclear codes!! What could possibly go wrong?

It's brilliant I tell ya. Brilliant.

See what I mean? There's another nickel. :eusa_dance:

I don't have a clue what you're trying to say. ??

What a great choice for the most responsible job in the world --- a self-obsessed freak who deliberately paints himself orange who has never held a job, a military service, or any other position of responsibility in his life, because he's had everything handed to him for nothing.....

--- Hey I know!! :desk: ----- Let's just hand him everything! Right down to the nuclear codes!! What could possibly go wrong?

It's brilliant I tell ya. Brilliant.

I read on Breitbart awhile ago that Trump's ordered a single nuke to be dropped on Pogo's swamp. That's much more efficient than using a shit ton of Chlorine because that swamp is really infested.

"In any rhetorical exercise involving the Orange Rump (Praised Be his Orange Mane) that stops short of obsequious drooling genuflection, his lemming minions will be in lickety-split to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Clooney", "Rosemary Clooney", "Rosemary's Baby", "Baby Charlie", "Charlie Sheen", "Martin Sheen", "Afro Sheen" or anything else they can think of to get the spotlight of cockroach identifying sunshine off their Authoritarian Bigly-Daddy Poster, yea verily that he may escape the scrutiny for his adolescent actions and be spared the burden of issuing yet another diarrheaic barrage of whiny tweets at four in the morning to assuage his tiny-fingered little eggshell ego, Amen."

That was beautiful.

Donald Trump is a tough boss and demands his staff work toward the common goals of his administration. Democrats view this with horror because the prime directive of Democrats is "protect your own no matter how incompetent or corrupt they are". Case in point Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her Pakistani IT staff.

I like the way that sounded when you said that:

"Trump won the election. Hillary did not. Trump is President. Hillary is not."

Donald Trump is very loyal to his supporters. He is keeping to his campaign promises and those who voted for him still support him very much.

Being a cabinet member is a different story. If the President feels that someone is not performing as they should, then he has every right to fire them. He is after all, "The Big Boss Man". And even better than that, we hired him to be the "The Big Boss Man."

No problem whatsoever with that. However, whether you're President of a company/organization or POTUS, those who work for you or serve under you are entitled to fair treatment and respect. To publicly belittle and bully someone is not the characteristic of a leader but rather of someone whose character is sorely lacking. If someone is not performing to your expectations, reprimand or terminate them privately, don't embarrass them publicly. It exposes your own petty weakness.

Forum List

Back