Commerce Secretary to start formal NAFTA renegotiations in next few weeks

Commerce Sec Wilbur Ross aims to start formal NAFTA renegotiation process in the next few weeks

Awesome! I can't wait. Should have the globalist scum in congress howling on both sides!

NAFTA has been very detrimental to the job market, exactly like TTP and TTIP will be/would be.

These International Globalist trade deals are always bad for the workers, but always are good for International Globalist Corporations, which is why the latter are so fanatically in favour of them, cheap wages, stiff the workers, make mega profits for themselves.

WTF?! The Commies ie. Leftist Globalists WORSHIP NAFTA, TTP and TTIP, strange that it's now the Right who are fighting these International Globalist trade deals and the Leftists who used to be against these sort of International Globalist trade deals now support the things they used to be against, the Leftists now support cheap wages, stiffing the workers, no wonder so many Blue Collar voters are now abandoning the Left after so many decades and instead are voting for the Right, in America see Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, West Virginia.

Drain the swamp.

Drain%2Bthe%2BSwamp.jpg

trump-sweeps-washington-garrisson-cartoon.jpg

trump-eagle-10.jpg

keep-calm-and-drain-the-swamp.png

I've been speaking out quite openly about Canadian abuses of NAFTA, this cannot be negotiated quick enough. The Western world needs a strong America, and other nations subverting the U.S successes is dangerous for many. As someone who demanded accountability from Canada and paid a steep price, this is the opportunity for me to force transparency from Canadian authorities.

A serious and honest question for you all that I might post elsewhere on here. Any recommendations and/or contact details you can suggest for me to reach out to in the U.S that might be a stakeholder in benefiting from certain information about Canadian abuses of NAFTA? I have focused on reaching out to the Department of Commerce, I also reached out to Mr. Trump and Pence, hopefully someone was able to share my message from the WH landing page. I don't want to leave any stone unturned in my efforts to blow the whistle on Canadian and Ontario abuses, as I have exhausted all domestic processes of accountability some time ago.

Any details would be appreciated, and I will be sure to try and update you all on any efforts I engage in, for those who have followed some of my postings and whistle blowing efforts. I'm just throwing this out there in this thread as I believe it is quite pertinent.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back