President Trump's accomplishments.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Every time I speak of the great job Trump has done, some empty-headed lefty, which basically is all of them, demands a list. No matter how many times I list them, they will demand it every time.

So, let's make a list that we can just link to. This list is by no means complete, I am listing below the things I remember. Please add to this list anything that I left out and add the things as they happen.

Placed a conservative on the SCOTUS.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Enforced our immigration laws.
Building the wall.
Gave states the freedom to decide not to fund PP.
Revitalized the coal industry
Started building the Keystone Pipeline
Killed almost 100 ISIS Terrorists
Got China to stop manipulating their currency.
Gave veterans the freedom to go outside the VA for healthcare.

And the list goes on.....

Just the other day the OP said he couldn't prove china quit manipulating their currency. He literally just made that shit up. Whats even worse is, that wasn't trumps excuse for flip flopping on china. He just shit it out.
OP is fucking pathetic.

So many errors....not even worthy of refuting
/---- Translation: "I can't refute anything so I'll say there are too many to refute." Well Spanky, why didn't you pick just one to refute?
fudge.jpg

Every time I speak of the great job Trump has done, some empty-headed lefty, which basically is all of them, demands a list. No matter how many times I list them, they will demand it every time.

So, let's make a list that we can just link to. This list is by no means complete, I am listing below the things I remember. Please add to this list anything that I left out and add the things as they happen.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

/--- BREAKING NEWS: Add this to the list:
American imprisoned for 3 years in Egypt returns home after Trump negotiates release...

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

We are out of NAFTA? Since when? What has changed? We don't trade with Canada and Mexico anymore?

He hasn't built a wall. A wall isn't necessary. Illegals aren't coming anymore. No one's coming to America anymore turns out.

Revitalized the what? The cotton gin? No one wants coal. And coal aint coming back. Did you see gas just went up? THanks Trump.

How many pipelines have spilled? How many BP oi spills do we need?

100 terrorists? That's nothing. Obama got Bin Ladin.

China hasn't been manipulating their currency for years. You are a joke. China is making USA look like bitches with this North Korea bullshit.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

We are out of NAFTA? Since when? What has changed? We don't trade with Canada and Mexico anymore?

He hasn't built a wall. A wall isn't necessary. Illegals aren't coming anymore. No one's coming to America anymore turns out.

Revitalized the what? The cotton gin? No one wants coal. And coal aint coming back. Did you see gas just went up? THanks Trump.

China hasn't been manipulating their currency for years. You are a joke. China is making USA look like bitches with this North Korea bullshit.

Trump's most noticeable "accomplishment" is provoking the fat boy in NK to push the nuclear button. When Kim says yes and attacks SK it will stain the fat boy in the WH forever.
(Russia ‘moves troops and equipment’ to North Korea border, as Kim Jong-un warns of 'super-mighty pre-emptive strike')

Other world leaders recognize a totally delusional kid who needed to be handled better, but not our Fat Boy Trump. And that fat kid in NK knew he could push Trump's buttons since Trump's thin skin is an international acknowledgement.

Last edited:

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

Trump's most noticeable "accomplishment" is provoking the fat boy in NK to push the nuclear button. When Kim says yes and attacks SK it will stain the fat boy in the WH forever.

/----- Libs answer is to send Un a check for 50 billion to shut him up ---- until UN wants another $50 billion

Then just go fuck yourself.

rightwinger is correct. Most of what you wrote is fiction.

If you disagree, post proof. Post links.

You won't because you can't.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Emirates Airline Cuts Flights To U.S., Citing Trump's Security Rules

Arab Billionaire Says Gulf Money Will Dry Up If Trump Wins

300,000 fewer international travelers will visit New York. ...

"And the downturn in international travel to the U.S. is not just affecting New York. Philadelphia's tourism agency says one international meeting that draws some 3,000 attendees is now going to Canada or to Mexico.

"ForwardKeys, a company that tracks travel, reports that international travel bookings to the U.S. were down 6.5 percent in February. And the Global Business Travel Association says in just the first week following the president's January 27 travel ban, the U.S. lost nearly $200 million in business travel bookings."

Therefore people will divest, and this will result in unemployment in the United States."

The UAE was the United States' largest trading partner in the Middle East in 2014, with $25 billion in bilateral trade, according to data from the U.S.-UAE Business Council's website.

That includes multi-billion-dollar aircraft orders for Boeing from Emirates and Etihad Airways as well as defence contracts.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-gulf-investment-en

He's done far more damage than any good and he's costing us several times what any other president has.

Now we're losing tourism dollars as well.

RWNJs can't refute any of this.

He's done far more damage than any good and he's costing us several times what any other president has.

Now we're losing tourism dollars as well.

RWNJs can't refute any of this.
/---- Far more damage???? Again all Libs can offer is empty platitudes with no evidence or examples.
cry baby.jpg

/---- Translation: "I can't refute anything so I'll say there are too many to refute." Well Spanky, why didn't you pick just one to refute?
View attachment 122605

I really don't mind if he exaggerates a little...it comes with the territory
But when over half of what he posts is incorrect, it is not worth the bother
/----- Thanks for proving my point. You can't refute one thing the OP posted.

Forum List

Back