President Trump unveils new logo for the Space Force. take a look, my friends!

George Takei is sheepishly asking Trump for royalties.

these didnt make the cut!

EPFNHMCWoAA1WOp

So basically, this is the dream job of every 5-year old boy.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

- SPACE MARINE.

Donald Trump was asked about Elon Musk. His answer was, uh, something - CNNPolitics

President Trump on Elon Musk: "He's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets, and he does good at rockets too, by the way." "We have to protect our geniuses. We have to protect Thomas Edison & we have to protect all these people that came up with the light bulb and the wheel."
I thought you were making a joke insult until I clicked the link. Good grief, that man is strange. I have heard he doesn't drink or use any drugs, and it is probably true or it would get out, but it really makes you uncomfortable with his strange mental condition and bizarre babbling. There is something wrong with the guy, no doubt.

Someday there may be a day when the blob isn’t a national embarrassment. Today wasn’t that day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either

That's what Democrats said about President Ronald Reagan when he initiated research to develop, our anti-ballistic missile system. Democrats laughed and made fun of "Ronnie Raygun" and ridiculed him.

We now have an effective anti-missile system which is installed at locations around the world and has saved thousands of lives. Yet "you" laughed at the time.

Except no one thinks that system is going to work. The Patriot Missile System used in Gulf War I was a total failure. It was like tying to hit a bullet with a bullet.

Patriot Missiles Are Made in America and Fail Everywhere

The important thing is we showered a lot of money on military contractors while poor kids went hungry... because fuck common decency.

Except no one thinks that system is going to work. The Patriot Missile System used in Gulf War I was a total failure. It was like tying to hit a bullet with a bullet.

Patriot Missiles Are Made in America and Fail Everywhere

The important thing is we showered a lot of money on military contractors while poor kids went hungry... because fuck common decency.

• Goal: Intercept strategic ballistic missile warheads in midcourse-stage.
Status
  • Initially fielded in 2004.
  • As of the end of 2018, the total cost of the GMD system is estimated to be over $67 billion.
  • MDA claims that the system has had 11 successful intercepts in 19 tests.
  • The first test of the GMD system against an ICBM-class target with simple countermeasures took place on May 30, 2017, and was deemed successful.
  • The first test which involved firing two interceptors against one ICBM target occurred in March 2019 and was deemed “successful.” In a real-world scenario, multiple interceptors would be fired at an incoming missile.
Current U.S. Missile Defense Programs at a Glance | Arms Control Association

Better luck next time.

There are people here from different political ways. But I believed by now we would be further out into the heavens human spaceflight.

There are people here from different political ways. But I believed by now we would be further out into the heavens human spaceflight.
Until we reduce the cost of putting resources into orbit, it will still take time.
Perhaps an Equatorial elevator?
Why the world still awaits its first space elevator
Would be the most collasial and expensive engineering feat humans could achieve. Folks are dreaming this up and NASA has done cable tether experiments in orbit.
We will get there. It is our destiny to become space faring or die with Earth in about 6 billion years or sooner at our own hands. Even a large asteroid could take us out.
Time to spread the eggs out of the proverbial basket.

Last edited:

Do not forget that former President Barack Hussein Obama severely cut our spending for new weapons and reassigned NASA's priorities to Environmentalism and to reach out to Muslims. Whatever that has to do with our exploration of space.

In effect, we had an eight-year respite from space research.

• Goal: Intercept strategic ballistic missile warheads in midcourse-stage.
Status
  • Initially fielded in 2004.
  • As of the end of 2018, the total cost of the GMD system is estimated to be over $67 billion.
  • MDA claims that the system has had 11 successful intercepts in 19 tests.
  • The first test of the GMD system against an ICBM-class target with simple countermeasures took place on May 30, 2017, and was deemed successful.
  • The first test which involved firing two interceptors against one ICBM target occurred in March 2019 and was deemed “successful.” In a real-world scenario, multiple interceptors would be fired at an incoming missile.
Current U.S. Missile Defense Programs at a Glance | Arms Control Association

Better luck next time.

Why, this shit doesn't work. This shit started in 2004, and it took them until 2019 to get it to work in a completely controlled test? (In a real scenario, they'd be launching hundreds of nukes and decoys.) Seriously? After they pissed away $67 Billion dollars. Well, good thing we weren't using that money to feed poor people or educate kids or something!!!!

Seriously, fuck off.

Do not forget that former President Barack Hussein Obama severely cut our spending for new weapons and reassigned NASA's priorities to Environmentalism and to reach out to Muslims. Whatever that has to do with our exploration of space.

In effect, we had an eight-year respite from space research.

Um, yeah, how much do you think was spent by reminding people that Muslims began the science of astronomy. (Most of the names we know stars by are Arabic names.)

Heaven forbid that NASA actually study the effects of climate change on THE ONLY PLANET WE HAVE!!!!

Forum List

Back