President Trump to visit Mr Biden's secret border camps in coming weeks.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

I listened to that interview with Jeanine Piro, and if you listen to his waffling when she tries to pin him down on when he's going, it sounds to me like more of his usual bullshit to get attention. If they aren't allowing in journalists or Congresscritters, they sure aren't allowing in some civilian Joe Schmoe like Donald T****. When I see an official invitation to him from CBP or ICE, I'll take that back.

A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

WTF is the point? One, you just announced the visit weeks before it actually happens. That's weeks to get things fixed, or hidden.

WTF is the point? One, you just announced the visit weeks before it actually happens. That's weeks to get things fixed, or hidden.

If it gets things fixed is that all bad.

Maybe we will get a look at "Joey's Kids" and the conditions.

I listened to that interview with Jeanine Piro, and if you listen to his waffling when she tries to pin him down on when he's going, it sounds to me like more of his usual bullshit to get attention. If they aren't allowing in journalists or Congresscritters, they sure aren't allowing in some civilian Joe Schmoe like Donald T****. When I see an official invitation to him from CBP or ICE, I'll take that back.

So does that make Obammy and Slick Willie Joe Schmoes?

Have they been invited to the border, too?

You answer a question with a question - a sure sign of public schooling.

ICE and the border agents love Trump for how he supported them. Not so much, Joe Biden.

I think he can pull it off easily.

So many suffering unnecessarily under Xiden.

Sad really.

ICE and the border agents love Trump for how he supported them. Not so much, Joe Biden.

I don't think so. However much they like him, they have a new boss now, and right now the boss has the shades drawn and the door locked.

You answer a question with a question - a sure sign of public schooling.
More like Zen enlightenment.

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: Jimmy's a jerk.

I don't think so. However much they like him, they have a new boss now, and right now the boss has the shades drawn and the door locked.

A new boss only means governmental agencies have new leaders. They haven't changed the personnel who actually have boots on the ground, like the ones who let those Republicans in to take some pictures of the conditions in the camps. I wouldn't doubt that those agents would let Trump visit there just to spite their higher-ups and Biden.

A new boss only means governmental agencies have new leaders. They haven't changed the personnel who actually have boots on the ground, like the ones who let those Republicans in to take some pictures of the conditions in the camps. I wouldn't doubt that those agents would let Trump visit there just to spite their higher-ups and Biden.
Okay. We'll see.

Forum List

Back