Trump Hit With Backlash On East Palestine Visit: " He Should Be Apologizing "

Moreover, while Trump vehemently denied business links to Russia during his campaign, the Kremlin knew otherwise. Recent filings by the special counsel allege that Trump hoped to make “hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources” for a project in Moscow that was advancing “at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election.” In his plea agreement, Cohen admits to suggesting that Trump could travel to Russia “once he becomes the nominee after the convention” to drum up support for the project.

Clownman.....no better source than admitted and convicted liar, Michael Cohen?
There's a lot more than Cohen besides what he has said is truthful and accurate.

Bullshit. I live here. That train didn't explode into flames, it derailed. The government and railroad decided to set it on fire and created the whole toxic mess. Then the EPA showed up and said, everything's great, no dead animals here, and the water's great. It's not, unless you like your water blue and orange and shiny.
Then there's this little twist:
After the government conveniently changed the criteria for vaccines so the clot shot would be able to be called a vaccine, they changed the deadly effects of vinyl chloride for the first time in 17 years right before the "accident". Then there is that emergency tracking experiment they wanted to roll out first in East Palestine, Ohio...

Fpb2XknXEAYWkzL
Who the heck is this?
Why do you post someone else's tweet?
Is it supposed to be some authoritative "source" of information?

Who the heck is this?
Why do you post someone else's tweet?
Is it supposed to be some authoritative "source" of information?
I checked his information, and it is correct, so instead of me typing it out I let him do it.
Update is that they aren't testing for dioxin, until everyone pitched a bitch, so now they are going to start testing. FUBAR...

Last edited:
Republicans want less government regulations concerning the railroad industry ... as part of their goal of less government regulation of any industry ... that's an important plank in the Republican platform ... are Republicans liars now that lack of regulation has lead to industry abuse? ... [giggle] ... now it's someone else's fault, not the railroad company ... only stupid people live next to railroad tracks in Ohio ... why should railroad profits be used to clean things up ... cheaper to move the people and let hospitals pay for their medical treatment ...

This is a poverty-striken area, controlled by Democrats ... they deserve to be poisoned ...

Forum List

Back