Trump Hit With Backlash On East Palestine Visit: " He Should Be Apologizing "

Out of interest why do you Trumpers live Putin so much, is it the authoritian thing where you get told what to think?
" The partially released Mueller report in April 2019 described Russian efforts to tamper with the election and the Trump campaign’s receptivity to certain “Russian offers of assistance to the campaign”.

It outlined actions by Trump that may have amounted to obstruction of justice and concluded: “While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller also concluded he did not have the power to charge Trump even if he thought it was warranted."
" The investigation did, however, establish that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome. [And] that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

Theguardian.com

Ha ha ha......,

You as expected ignored the evidence of his legal prosecution powers and that he gave the AG his final report with zero prosecution charges a FACT you keep ignoring over and over.

Noticed that not once have you contested the facts I provided, which you keep running away from what I state even when I post links to support my position you treat it with total indifference.

This means you offer evasions, deflection and lies that is the best you have done here that is really sad of you.

Your two links don't work, and the Guardian link doesn't exist.

:oops8:

The FACT remains which you ignore continuously because you can't address it at all that Mueller NEVER posted charges... that is the FACT you keep ignoring.

You have had plenty of opportunities to post the Mueller charges, yet you never do because they don't exist.

NO Charges
No Charges
No Charges

I am current a Free Thinking INDEPENDENT once a democrat, never a republican you partisan bigot!

Ha ha ha......,

You as expected ignored the evidence of his legal prosecution powers and that he gave the AG his final report with zero prosecution charges a FACT you keep ignoring over and over.

Noticed that not once have you contested the facts I provided, which you keep running away from what I state even when I post links to support my position you treat it with total indifference.

This means you offer evasions, deflection and lies that is the best you have done here that is really sad of you.

Your two links don't work, and the Guardian link doesn't exist.

:oops8:

The FACT remains which you ignore continuously because you can't address it at all that Mueller NEVER posted charges... that is the FACT you keep ignoring.

You have had plenty of opportunities to post the Mueller charges, yet you never do because they don't exist.

NO Charges
No Charges
No Charges

I am current a Free Thinking INDEPENDENT once a democrat, never a republican you partisan bigot!
Free thinking 😂 you parot what right wing Neo Nazi lies you're told.

7coxzt.jpg

Ha ha ha you make clear my posts are too difficult for you to respond factually because you don't have a credible reply against me to make which is why you stumble all over the place.

Fact which you NEVER countered.

Mueller never posted any prosecution charge recommendation in his FINAL report to the AG thus the case became closed.

It has been almost 4 years since he posted the report to the AG no charges have been made since which means the case remains closed.

These are FACTS you can't address because there are no charges existing.

:)

Hey you Trumper moron read this if you are able to.

"Trump’s Obstruction of Justice, From Mueller to Now"​

Being as He wasn't found to be obstructing justice...........................or charged, WTF?

Lawfare blog are Trump campaign contributors.

No answer. 😂

No it is YOU who failed to make your case since you ignored all of the facts I posted.

Meanwhile you ran off to push another claim in your desperate attempt to move away from the Mueller report and the fact that Trump was NEVER charged on any of it.

Your deflection is obvious and a tactic admission you know you lost the debate.

:cool:

No it is YOU who failed to make your case since you ignored all of the facts I posted.

Meanwhile you ran off to push another claim in your desperate attempt to move away from the Mueller report and the fact that Trump was NEVER charged on any of it.

Your deflection is obvious and a tactic admission you know you lost the debate.

:cool:
A normal tactic of demofks to avoid direct questions.

They hate having to answer

Last I heard, not guilty.
Can't find a link where anyone proved Trump took Rusky monies, only lame assertions from the left.
A 5 second Google search.

" Following the Money: Trump and Russia-Linked Transactions From the Campaign to the Presidential Inauguration"​

" Following the Money: Trump and Russia-Linked Transactions From the Campaign to the Presidential Inauguration"​

No charges mentioned in the link and Mueller didn't post any charges against Trump.

You are on borrowed time since the case was closed 4 years ago.

Your hate of Trump is making you foolish.

During his speech, Trump—considered a leading GOP presidential candidate for 2024 despite spearheading a deadly coup attempt following his 2020 loss—criticized how President Joe Biden's administration has responded to the environmental and public health disaster unfolding in East Palestine, a poor rural town of about 4,700 people located a few miles west of the Pennsylvania border.

But as critics noted beforehand, the Trump administration's gutting of train safety rules at the behest of railroad industry lobbyists was instrumental in creating the conditions for the derailment and ensuing chemical spill and burn off, which has provoked fears of groundwater contamination and air pollution.

"Trump had been in office for less than a year when he moved to kill the 2015 rule change initiated by the Obama administration that would have required freight trains to upgrade the current braking technology that was developed in the 19th century for state-of-the-art electronic systems," wrote Bunch, who pointed out that this came after Norfolk Southern and other rail carriers donated more than $6 million to Republican candidates in 2016 and spent millions more on lobbying.

"The rule reversal wasn't the only time that Team Trump sided with Big Rail over the forgotten Americans who live on the wrong side of their tracks," he added. "In 2019, for example, the Trump administration moved to not strengthen but relax regulations on shipping fracked natural gas through communities like East Palestine. The same year, Trump's White House also killed an Obama-era proposal that would have required two crew members in freight-train locomotives."

"The Trump approach to the rail industry was to let the companies do what they wanted, which was to avoid regulations, slash jobs, and extract profit."

Biden already started cleaning up the scene of your crime before you got there loser. Now apologize for your failure, and slither on out of town.
I was going to read this but right there in the first sentence it has "spearheading a deadly coup attempt" and I knew immediately that this was nothing more than a bunch of biased crap so I stopped there.

If it wasn't for the crash, that his elimination of safety rules caused, there would have been no need for the controlled burn that prevented an explosion.
Damn, I just had to go take a Mensa test to make sure my IQ has not dropped substantially over the last couple hours from reading ignorant uneducated shit like this.

Moreover, while Trump vehemently denied business links to Russia during his campaign, the Kremlin knew otherwise. Recent filings by the special counsel allege that Trump hoped to make “hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources” for a project in Moscow that was advancing “at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election.” In his plea agreement, Cohen admits to suggesting that Trump could travel to Russia “once he becomes the nominee after the convention” to drum up support for the project.

Clownman.....no better source than admitted and convicted liar, Michael Cohen?

No charges mentioned in the link and Mueller didn't post any charges against Trump.

You are on borrowed time since the case was closed 4 years ago.

Your hate of Trump is making you foolish.
Why would any normal rational person not hate Trump. He represents everything that makes the US a failed society. BTW he's detested in Europe but not in the corrupt fascist Russian oligarchy. What does that tell you.

Forum List

Back