President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

Still waiting for a liberal judge who will allow the evidence to be presented.
Why are you waiting? All judges, Liberal, conservative and moderate have tossed every case of fraud. A pity Trump had none to show the courts.

Trump continues to make the stupid mistake of screaming over the "stolen" election claims that have failed utterly in court and SCOTUS and nothing going his way since last December ruling, the man has been wasting the last 8 months over something he lost many times.

This is a losing strategy because there is nothing left for him to run on to get it overturned by Friday August 13.

Trump continues to make the stupid mistake of screaming over the "stolen" election claims that have failed utterly in court and SCOTUS and nothing going his way since last December ruling, the man has been wasting the last 8 months over something he lost many times.
I guess you haven't noticed how much money he's raised for his PAC. It will be quite a war chest for 2024.

I guess you haven't noticed how much money he's raised for his PAC. It will be quite a war chest for 2024.

I am aware of it, but completely irrelevant because it doesn't support his claims of a "stolen" election claim over which he has lost in a record number of lawsuits and SCOTUS vacating the states lawsuit.

Now you can cry about it for years to come..... it won't make any difference.

I am aware of it, but completely irrelevant because it doesn't support his claims of a "stolen" election claim over which he has lost in a record number of lawsuits and SCOTUS vacating the states lawsuit.
Now you can cry about it for years to come..... it won't make any difference.
Think that if you want, but Trump is the one leading in the early polls for 2024.

Think that if you want, but Trump is the one leading in the early polls for 2024.
There's still the possibility the 14th Amendment could be used to render him ineligible to hold the office of president.

There's still the possibility the 14th Amendment could be used to render him ineligible to hold the office of president.
Any efforts by liberals to block Trump by using the 14th Amendment will work as well as the liberal's efforts to remove Trump through impeachment.

Any efforts by liberals to block Trump by using the 14th Amendment will work as well as the liberal's efforts to remove Trump through impeachment.
Doubtful. Using the 14th Amendment would require only a simple majority. Republicans won't be able to block Democrats like they did in the impeachments.

Hmmm, you run and hide when your country calls you to serve. In the minds of Trump Humpers he is a American Patriot.
I have served in both the U.S. Army field artillery and Stinger Missile. Helped Mujahideen learn how to kill communist. 6 years.ARCOM. I served in combat as a U.S. Marine. 0331 machine Gunner. Infantry 4 year's. Combat action ribbon as part of my 11 medals and ribbons allows me to tell you to go fuck yourself.

I have served in both the U.S. Army field artillery and Stinger Missile. Helped Mujahideen learn how to kill communist. 6 years.ARCOM. I served in combat as a U.S. Marine. 0331 machine Gunner. Infantry 4 year's. Combat action ribbon as part of my 11 medals and ribbons allows me to tell you to go fuck yourself.
Cool that means I can also tell you to go fuck yourself ass clown

Doubtful. Using the 14th Amendment would require only a simple majority. Republicans won't be able to block Democrats like they did in the impeachments.
Manchin would never vote for it. If he did, he'd never get elected again.

"Communist gulag cocksucker."

It appears, poster Faun, you have scored a Bazinga!

Of course, it can be controversial when one triggers another as you clearly did; however.......
...on the other hand, it is widely and historically been viewed that you have scored a persuasive, oft-times determinative, point in your argument

A hat-tip for being an effective 'political commentator'.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back