President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

Whatever she was, she wasn't anybody important or anybody worth listening to.
She was a very important person in the trump administration and her words emanate from her interaction with trump, yes? The fact that you don't know who she is does not take away from her credibility.

I love it how the Trump Haters still go crazy when our President is using his free speech to continue in challenging the steal. Let's remember he did not concede to the fraudulent results, and can run again in less than 3 in a half years.

Look where we got in just 9 months. I have little hope things can be changed when we have to wait over 3 years.

Look where we got in just 9 months. I have little hope things can be changed when we have to wait over 3 years.
Tump has mental problems, and his ego is a big part of those problems. He cannot accept defeat graciously, even when that defeat is confirmed over and over again. He loves the working class because, as a grifter, he can manipulate to his heart's content.

Damn, I wish you had not been born without a sense of irony so you could see the deep irony of saying that Trump's Communications Director is not worth listening to.
People like you don't understand how politics works. If there aren't any blacks in the administration, blacks will bitch and complain. If there aren't women in the administration, women will bitch and complain. Some token blacks and women need to be in the administration to make the minorities happy.

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time.

That post didn't age well. :lol:

trump-stupidest-person-in-the-room.jpg

People like you don't understand how politics works. If there aren't any blacks in the administration, blacks will bitch and complain. If there aren't women in the administration, women will bitch and complain. Some token blacks and women need to be in the administration to make the minorities happy.
That didn't work out well.

and there arent any racists in the current administration, which is why youre complaining.

I get it, you equate race with the great big wingnut boogeyman.
The fact is that 100% of people living under Dark Skinned leaders are fleeing to nations lead by White people.
Let me guess...you are either dark skinned or mentally ill.

The fact is that 100% of people living under Dark Skinned leaders are fleeing to nations lead by White people.
Let me guess...you are either dark skinned or mentally ill.

Really? Did you say that when Obama was president?

Really? Did you say that when Obama was president?
Nope.
Obama wasn't crying that anyone was being screwed; he called out Dark Skinned US citizens for not talking education seriously enough.
Most South of the Border leaders don't do that.

Nope.
Obama wasn't crying that anyone was being screwed; he called out Dark Skinned US citizens for not talking education seriously enough.
Most South of the Border leaders don't do that.

I guess you missed the point. Weren't "dark skinned" people heading to our borders because Obama was our leader? I'm pretty sure I heard it over and over again.

I guess you missed the point. Weren't "dark skinned" people heading to our borders because Obama was our leader? I'm pretty sure I heard it over and over again.
They are always headed towards the US.
People who talk shit about Obama and not the other asshole Presidents since Reagan should just STFU.

I wish somebody had thought of this a year ago.

---Breaking: President Trump to Attend “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on July 24th in Phoenix, Arizona---

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time. He could use the opportunity to call attention to the corrupt election officials who are breaking the law and ignoring the AZ Senate’s subpoena if they haven’t complied by then.---

The best way to protect the integrity of American elections is for the Orange Baboon-God to be banned from seeking public office ever again.

That or keel-over from a heart attack after eating a dozen Big Macs.

The best way to protect the integrity of American elections is for the Orange Baboon-God to be banned from seeking public office ever again.
Because our polite reps have done such a great job?
I guess you have a very cushy job or a great pension.

Forum List

Back