President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

Did you learn that from filthy mouthed parents or are you some kind of foul mouthed renegade who figured it out on her own?
giphy.gif

WTF are you talking about? I hope they do. Biden sucks. That has nothing to do with your insanity about a stolen election which still has not been proven in the nearly 9 months.
Just curious, what would prove it for you?

The evidence is pouring out from Arizona and Georgia
Wisconsin will be next
Please show us this evidence....

We keep asking and we still get the "it's everywhere" excuse....

You have Trump pushers everyday on TV saying fraud but going into court and admitting they have nothing(i.e. Rudy, Sidney...)

It's scam, they raised $250m+ in a legal war room which they have spent <5% on actual legals...This is an obvious scam... They know you don't like Democrats and they are just using that to scam you...

This is why with everything said, you have no hard proof...

That is absolutely funny. Trump and his supporters are attacking our elections and our voting rights. Trump's visit will highlight the insanity that is Donald Trump and drive away more voters.
You have Donald Trump all wrong. Trump knows what the voters want, he brought more voters to the Republican party.

You have Donald Trump all wrong. Trump knows what the voters want, he brought more voters to the Republican party.
Educate yourself...

GOP has been hemorrhaging members for years... Trump gained little from Democrats but lost aa lot to independents and Democrats...

His approval numbers were always in the negatives..

If you count the fraudulent vote.
You're hallucinating. There were only a few fraudulent votes which benefitted both Biden and Trump. Know how I know? Because every state certified their results and no one has been able to prove widespread fraud.

Forum List

Back