President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

You need evidence of fraud and repubs could offer none. Sorry. Accept your loss with some grace. Dont be like that whiney bitch Drumpf
The people were there that day demanding an investigation. Congress deserted them. Rewrite history without me.

RINOs are worse than Democrats, says Trump
"i don't want to embarass you, but you have a couple of them in Arizona, and they're gonna be defeated in primaries"
At least you know Dems are the enemy. RINOs pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Are you gonna accept the fact that your party is going to get rid of Biden? Yes or no?

i understand Trump is CRUSHED by his CRUSHING DEFEAT, but does he have to be so cruel about it?

I wish somebody had thought of this a year ago.

---Breaking: President Trump to Attend “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on July 24th in Phoenix, Arizona---

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time. He could use the opportunity to call attention to the corrupt election officials who are breaking the law and ignoring the AZ Senate’s subpoena if they haven’t complied by then.---

That is absolutely funny. Trump and his supporters are attacking our elections and our voting rights. Trump's visit will highlight the insanity that is Donald Trump and drive away more voters.

It's all over the place dumb fuck. See how Warnock does in Georgia in 2022.

No it is not. See how Warnock does after Georgia's attack on voting rights. The question is whether the patriots like Warnock can overcome the evil that Trump and Republican s represent.

Forum List

Back