President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

I love it how the Trump Haters still go crazy when our President is using his free speech to continue in challenging the steal. Let's remember he did not concede to the fraudulent results, and can run again in less than 3 in a half years.
A challenge would be going to court with evidence. He has none so he is reduced to bullshitting gullible and ignorant followers such as yourself. So what you actually love is being bullshitted. :auiqs.jpg:

"in 2024, Biden will fall, bow at my feet, and says yes Mr Trump you are the champion, you are POTUS" - Trump

ok i wish he'd say that!

"holy shit they caught us!" - Trump mock quoting the Dems

he actually did say that one just now

boos ring out when Trump namedrops Mike Pence, he then goes on a long rant about Thomas Jefferson

The election was stolen, and you know it. We are done here.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I love it how the Trump Haters still go crazy when our President is using his free speech to continue in challenging the steal. Let's remember he did not concede to the fraudulent results, and can run again in less than 3 in a half years.

I wish somebody had thought of this a year ago.

---Breaking: President Trump to Attend “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on July 24th in Phoenix, Arizona---

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time. He could use the opportunity to call attention to the corrupt election officials who are breaking the law and ignoring the AZ Senate’s subpoena if they haven’t complied by then.---

1627170687924.png

RINOs are worse than Democrats, says Trump

"i don't want to embarass you, but you have a couple of them in Arizona, and they're gonna be defeated in primaries"

He lost and his fat ass is gone from the wh. You need to come to grips with that. If he had evidence then he would have presented it before Biden was inaugurated.
Like Congress would investigate the fraud? They knew they could not cover their tracks that early. Jan 6th should have organized a committee to investigate fraud. They knew 40% of voters smelled a rat. Why didn't they before the inauguration? There was ample time.

They were complicit in the fraud. And there was enough evidence for 7 states to symbolically appoint different electors for Trump. Your one line excuses are lies.

Forum List

Back