President Trump: "This Bill Will Make the Border Worse. It Will Make Crime Worse. It Will Make the Economy Worse. It Will Make Inflation Worse…”

He was in the process of doing just that, but lost the election....Xiden stopped it, undid or is attempting to undo the policies that were working, and invited a surge at the border.....these are the reasons we have a human rights crisis on the border and Xiden is called the Cartel President. Please focus on the here and now, elections have consequences....if you voted for Xiden, then the blood of the little girls getting raped by these cartels on the border....are on your hands
You must thing Biden is enjoying all the illegals. He has to hire more cops, more rapist, some of the guards are rapists, more crime, and illegals cost money.

You must thing Biden is enjoying all the illegals. He has to hire more cops, more rapist, some of the guards are rapists, more crime, and illegals cost money.
Yes, I believe he is...he however doesn't care about hiring more cops...dems defund the police...Xiden only cares that he has personal security, he doesn't care about the people.

He was in the process of doing just that, but lost the election....Xiden stopped it, undid or is attempting to undo the policies that were working, and invited a surge at the border.....these are the reasons we have a human rights crisis on the border and Xiden is called the Cartel President. Please focus on the here and now, elections have consequences....if you voted for Xiden, then the blood of the little girls getting raped by these cartels on the border....are on your hands
Translation: My orange douchebag is not only a criminal but incompetent.

Yup. Now you know why he is a loser. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Translation: My orange douchebag is not only a criminal but incompetent.

Yup. Now you know why he is a loser. Thanks for playing. :itsok:
how is xiden an orange? i mean unless you mean orange like orange chicken cause he’s owned by china

Of course there's no money for border security. As I've said, what's happening on our border is exactly what Biden and Dimocrats want.

how is xiden an orange? i mean unless you mean orange like orange chicken cause he’s owned by china
Aww... You didn't know who I was talking about? Now you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:

It's true! Not one bit of money in this catastrophe was allocated to finish the border wall in order to stop third world brown criminals from pouring into America.

No such thing as a "president trump". But I see this is another TDS thread. :heehee:

Enemy democrats stopped it. Just like enemy democrats forced the removal of what wall Arizona put up.
In other words, your orange douchebag could not get the job done?

Yeah, we knew that already. But thanks for playing. :itsok:

In other words, your orange douchebag could not get the job done?

Yeah, we knew that already. But thanks for playing. :itsok:
We have enemy democrats intent on the destruction of this country. They were certainly strong enough to stop an honest and good man like President Trump. Their damage will end when Americans realize that they can make this tyranny end.

Nothing gets the leftist losers commie scum beta boys more riled up than any direct quote from Trump.

Meh, we are going to round up and DEPORT millions of Biden's illegals in the coming years. The great DEPORTATION is coming, we'll start by DEPORTING 10 million.

We have enemy democrats intent on the destruction of this country. They were certainly strong enough to stop an honest and good man like President Trump. Their damage will end when Americans realize that they can make this tyranny end.
Trump Lost Balm.jpg

Forum List

Back