President Trump: "This Bill Will Make the Border Worse. It Will Make Crime Worse. It Will Make the Economy Worse. It Will Make Inflation Worse…”

Aww... You didn't know who I was talking about? Now you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:
Calling me names or Xiden orange doesn't make you a better person. I mean, it doesn't really do much more then troll

Meanwhile in China. They will be major players in passenger jets and produce many of the electric vehicles and use the technology that we pay for. I wonder if they will be malevolent to us or benevolent when they rule the world.

The history of China does not favor benevolence!!

Nope. If your orange douchebag had done the job, you wouldn't be complaining about Biden not building the wall.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Your party did everything in its powers to prevent the wall, jackass.

It's true! Not one bit of money in this catastrophe was allocated to finish the border wall in order to stop third world brown criminals from pouring into America.

LOL! Trump doesn't give a damn about the border, or crime, or the economy, or inflation, and he damn sure will not ever offer any evidence to support his contention about his claims any more than he will ever offer any evidence about voter fraud.

Doesn't everyone get Trump's schtick by now? All Trump cares about is creating controversy and havoc in order to divide people.

LOL! Trump doesn't give a damn about the border, or crime, or the economy, or inflation, and he damn sure will not ever offer any evidence to support his contention about his claims any more than he will ever offer any evidence about voter fraud.

Doesn't everyone get Trump's schtick by now? All Trump cares about is creating controversy and havoc in order to divide people.
Whether he gives a damn or not, he did a lot better job of managing them. Biden is deliberately trying to
destroy the border. Prog crying is not "controversy." Normal Americans are sick of your constant whining,

Everyone with a brain says it was stolen.
d983n5dvkru81.png

Forum List

Back