President Trump speaking in Davenport, IA

There's a piddling dozen or so "protesters" across the street from the venue. I guess leftist vermin are not nearly as tough as Iowa conservatives!

Almost 16,000 watching on Rumble and that number is usually much higher on YouTube.

I've never watched a political party try so hard to lose elections.
Oh sure you have.....

1678745717765.jpeg

1678745733051.jpeg

original.jpg

Macroeconomic-Influencers-19-September.jpg

Republicans... look it up... sure the dems have held onto some key positions by hook or by crook... but the tide is changing... the GOP is taking dem districts all over America especially the border states...
Really? The last three election cycles the Republicans have had the bulk of wins? Why don’t you lay that out for us? Where have all these big wins been?

Really? The last three election cycles the Republicans have had the bulk of wins? Why don’t you lay that out for us? Where have all these big wins been?

Republicans control 30 State Houses, while Democrats have control of 18....

I use to think you were smart... you are just a leftist dummy like all the rest here... never challenge what I post dummy....

Forum List

Back