President Trump selects school choice advocate Betsy DeVos of Michigan for Education Secretary

Anyone see Robby Mook? Hillary gave him a real beating......poor kid

Where is Hillary? I want to send her a thanksgiving shit sandwich...

Being a shithead I guess that kinda stuff is right up your alley, but in polite company you may be out of place since you smell so badly. Hillary isn't interested by the way, she is enjoying the peace and quiet of life away from the republican morons in congress who are now lost as their only reason for existence is gone. Too funny huh. Carry on shithead.

• Banned
Secretary DeVos has spent decades advocating for school choice reforms and helping underserved children gain access to quality education. Secretary DeVos is chairman of the American Federation for Children whose mission is to “improve our nation’s K-12 education by advancing systemic and sustainable public policy that empowers parents, particularly those in low-income families, to choose the education they determine is best for their children.”

President Trump commented on Secretary DeVos earlier today...

1*h1nnEZFxHElJkQTiJAEoTw.jpeg

• Banned
crooked midcan is panicked and has nothing to offer us but sour grapes!

Where is Hillary? I want to send her a thanksgiving shit sandwich...

Being a shithead I guess that kinda stuff is right up your alley, but in polite company you may be out of place since you smell so badly. Hillary isn't interested by the way, she is enjoying the peace and quiet of life away from the republican morons in congress who are now lost as their only reason for existence is gone. Too funny huh. Carry on shithead.
What's your address...I'll send you one also...

welcome Betsy to our journey to make america great again!

Trump Taps Michigan Republican DeVos for Education Secretary
All schools should get a choice. No problems there.
That's the problem...minority schools(unions) choose mediocrity.
Nope...schools get to choose their students. That's the way to success....that's how it works for private and charter schools. Public schools should get that choice also.

welcome Betsy to our journey to make america great again!

Trump Taps Michigan Republican DeVos for Education Secretary
All schools should get a choice. No problems there.
That's the problem...minority schools(unions) choose mediocrity.
Nope...schools get to choose their students. That's the way to success....that's how it works for private and charter schools. Public schools should get that choice also.
How would that work...what with universal education mandated? Public schools need to educate the children they are mandated to accept. That is why they're there.

Secretary DeVos does not support Common Core. Secretary DeVos does not support Common Core.

she said so on twitter.

Secretary DeVos does not support Common Core. Secretary DeVos does not support Common Core.

she said so on twitter.

DeVos pushed back Wednesday on conclusions some conservative activists and journalists have drawn that she supports Common Core.

"Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position," DeVos wrote on her personal website. "Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework."

Trump has vowed to get rid of the standards, calling them a “disaster” and saying the education curriculum “has to be local.” During the GOP primaries, Trump suggested he might get rid of the Department of Education altogether.

Trump picks Betsy DeVos for education secretary post

Forum List

Back