President Trump: Schiff Helped Write The Whistleblower Complaint

Only Democrats can look into hunter Biden and see no problems. 600k a year. Prosecutor fired.

Democrats be like, hey Ukrainian, you want military aid to defend your country from russia, then you better fire this one prosecutor or you can kiss our aid good bye. Fire a single prosecutor or we'll let Russia take you over.

President Trump: Schiff Helped Write The Whistleblower Complaint

I would have to agree. I’ve learned that Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a textbook example of, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

:lol:

Agreed! That kind of stuff only counts for really credible sources like hilly, Nancy, chuckles, Maxie, Asshole of the Century, sneezes, sleepy, grumpy, creepy and fucko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to agree. I’ve learned that Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.

OANN reported 3 days ago that Adam SCHITT sent staff to the Ukraine in late August to meet with the former president and their trip was paid for by George Soros and #crowdstrike!

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-Star-Trek-DeForest-Kelley.jpg

It was a set-up, Jim!

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Trump says? NOT TRUE! Just another dishonest NaziCon conspiracy thread.

Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations

I just saw shiff speak with his own lips that he did not hear directly from the whistle blower !!!!

OANN reported 3 days ago that Adam SCHITT sent staff to the Ukraine in late August to meet with the former president and their trip was paid for by George Soros and #crowdstrike!

It was a set-up, Jim!

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Trump says? NOT TRUE! Just another dishonest NaziCon conspiracy thread.

Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations

I just saw shiff speak with his own lips that he did not hear directly from the whistle blower !!!!

That is true! What's the problem?

The men’s anger is rising so fast against Democrats

So hot. It is white hot !!

Democrats are really stopped not to be running and hiding

Trumps rallies are white hot

These are the powerful
Force on the planet White Men !!

Globalists cannot win because it is patriots the strongest fighters

This was proven when the patriot American men beat the mighty British empire in 2 wars !!

Of course Adam Schiff wrote the complaint. There is no question about it. Yes, he will deny it. But, we all know he did it, even those who defend him know it.

Another humiliation for the Schiff.

Caught red handed saying he has not heard from the whistle blower

Caught lying his azz off

Globalists better understand the difference in patriots fighting and non patriots fighting

The mighty British empire was beat in 2 wars by patriot white men

It was a set-up, Jim!

The next question is did the whistle blower blow Shiff...or did Shiff blow the whistle blower?

Forum List

Back