3 cheers for Trump !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i have never been more proud or impressed than i am now after seeing Trump confidently and calmly destroy the left on national television today during the press conference with the president of Finland at his side !! when he told the treasonous lying democrat reporter that he feels no pressure from the weaklings and liars on the left ... he even stated that indictments will soon be coming for many treasonous dems soon ! now i know members of the gay left will say its not true ...but that is the mistake the left has made time after time for the past 3yrs when it comes to underestimating Trump ! the democratic party is about to be exposed .. and it will not be pretty !! as a matter of fact it may be the end of the far left !as a major political power for the next decade .

when he told the treasonous lying democrat reporter that he feels no pressure from the weaklings and liars on the left ... he even stated that indictments will soon be coming for many treasonous dems soon ! now i know members of the gay left will say its not true ...

Because it's not true, but that won't stop you Trump Tards from believing it every time someone on the right claims someone on the left is going to jail

when he told the treasonous lying democrat reporter that he feels no pressure from the weaklings and liars on the left ... he even stated that indictments will soon be coming for many treasonous dems soon ! now i know members of the gay left will say its not true ...

Because it's not true, but that won't stop you Trump Tards from believing it every time someone on the right claims someone on the left is going to jail
Word of advice - Stick to your "moderating" on here. Your posts are bereft of any intellect and add NOTHING to the threads. You're welcome.

i have never been more proud or impressed than i am now after seeing Trump confidently and calmly destroy the left on national television today during the press conference with the president of Finland at his side !! when he told the treasonous lying democrat reporter that he feels no pressure from the weaklings and liars on the left ... he even stated that indictments will soon be coming for many treasonous dems soon ! now i know members of the gay left will say its not true ...but that is the mistake the left has made time after time for the past 3yrs when it comes to underestimating Trump ! the democratic party is about to be exposed .. and it will not be pretty !! as a matter of fact it may be the end of the far left !as a major political power for the next decade .

You must have your bar set incredibly low...

Really? 3 full years of regular media "bombshells" and assurances that "we got him this time, boys" and you are still swallowing?

Here's a revealing and laughable (if you still have a sense of humor) compilation of leftarded hysteria. Not one of 'em has had the integrity to admit they've been lying to you:

Last edited:
The worst thing about hero worship is that heroes fail.

Hillary certainly proved the veracity of that case big time, hasn't she? But despite 110,000 claims that Trump has failed, was failing or was going to fail, he hasn't failed yet and still marches on.

But any day now, right?
I don't worship people like you do Trumpbot. i have far too much pride and cynicism for that kind of nonsense. I just generally approve of certain politicians who generally espouse a progressive agenda.

bwaaa haaa haaaaa haaaaa ohhh yessss !! they are worried !! worried about this man !..... John-H.-Durham-.jpg

Trump did do good today. Sadly, I feel this is just all going to be put on a shelf and that no one will be held accountable. Wish they would go to jail, but I don't think it will happen. It never does.

Trump did do good today. Sadly, I feel this is just all going to be put on a shelf and that no one will be held accountable. Wish they would go to jail, but I don't think it will happen. It never does.
Trump other than speaking out about the lying left has not taken the offensive against his lying enemies ...... until recently ....i would say that he is getting info on the investigation of the false fisa warrant and dossier that the dems and media doesnt know about !!

Hillary certainly proved the veracity of that case big time, hasn't she? But despite 110,000 claims that Trump has failed, was failing or was going to fail, he hasn't failed yet and still marches on.

But any day now, right?
I don't worship people like you do Trumpbot. i have far too much pride and cynicism for that kind of nonsense. I just generally approve of certain politicians who generally espouse a progressive agenda.
sooo you would agree that Schiff lied when he read the whistle blower report during the hearing

But any day now, right?
sooo you would agree that Schiff lied when he read the whistle blower report during the hearing

I actually read the report when it came out. I don't need someone to read things to me like some illiterate dumbass. If you don't like what Schiff says you don't have to listen. If you think he lied on Trump you are in a situation you should get used to: Accusing people of bad things Trump does all day long just makes you look like a blind retard.

Really? 3 full years of regular media "bombshells" and assurances that "we got him this time, boys" and you are still swallowing?

Here's a revealing and laughable (if you still have a sense of humor) compilation of leftarded hysteria. Not one of 'em has had the integrity to admit they've been lying to you:

You seem to assume because I not a fan of Trump I must be a fan of the left. I guess that's to be expected from someone who can't think for himself and exists in a binary world of simply black and white

But any day now, right?

I actually read the report when it came out. I don't need someone to read things to me like some illiterate dumbass. If you don't like what Schiff says you don't have to listen. If you think he lied on Trump you are in a situation you should get used to: Accusing people of bad things Trump does all day long just makes you look like a blind retard.
Ya we know you don't mind when the left lies.

You must have your bar set incredibly low...
With progressives what else is there?

But any day now, right?

Bullshit you dumbasses had your heads shoved so far up Obama's ass if he'd have truned a corner too sharp it would have broken your neck.

But any day now, right?

Bullshit you dumbasses had your heads shoved so far up Obama's ass if he'd have truned a corner too sharp it would have broken your neck.
I spoke for no one but myself Trumpbot. If you don't like blind following behavior you should probably quit it first and then make your accusations.

Forum List

Back