President Trump: Schiff Helped Write The Whistleblower Complaint

Schiff said he DID NOT have advance knowledge of what the whistleblower claimed
Link to Schiff's EXACT words, not to some wing-nut opinion piece!

AP_19085587341977.sized-370x296xnone.jpg

"On Wednesday, the New York Times published the bombshell report that Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, "learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint."

"When former CIA officer and National Security Agency Chief of Staff Fred Fleitz read the whistleblower report, he said it appeared the whistleblower had help from congressional Democrats in crafting the complaint. "From my experience, such an extremely polished whistleblowing complaint is unheard of. This document looks as if this leaker had outside help, possibly from congressional members or staff," Fleitz said. "Moreover, it looks like more than a coincidence that this complaint surfaced and was directed to the House Intelligence Committee just after Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), an outspoken opponent of President Trump, expressed numerous complaints in August 2019 accusing President Trump of abusing aid to Ukraine to hurt Joe Biden. This includes an August 28 tweet that closely resembled the whistleblowing complaint."

You gotta admit, it looks bad for Mr. Schiff.

BOMBSHELL: Schiff Got Early Notice of Whistleblower Accusations

"On Wednesday, the New York Times published the bombshell report that Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, "learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint."

"When former CIA officer and National Security Agency Chief of Staff Fred Fleitz read the whistleblower report, he said it appeared the whistleblower had help from congressional Democrats in crafting the complaint. "From my experience, such an extremely polished whistleblowing complaint is unheard of. This document looks as if this leaker had outside help, possibly from congressional members or staff," Fleitz said. "Moreover, it looks like more than a coincidence that this complaint surfaced and was directed to the House Intelligence Committee just after Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), an outspoken opponent of President Trump, expressed numerous complaints in August 2019 accusing President Trump of abusing aid to Ukraine to hurt Joe Biden. This includes an August 28 tweet that closely resembled the whistleblowing complaint."

In which way does it look bad for Schiff???

Timeline:

1. Whistleblower follows protocol and submits complaint to CIA AG to submit to Congress.
2. CIA AG inapropriately submits the complaint to the subjects of complaint - WH and DOJ who then inapropriately block release to Congress.
3. Whistleblower goes to Intelligence Committee headed by Schiff, tells him about the gist of the complaint. Who then reffers him to CIA IG.
4. Whistleblower submits complaint to CIA IG, who goes before congress to tell them WH and DOJ is blocking release of a credible and urgent complaint.
5. Under pressure WH releases the (edited) call memmo and releases the complaint to Congress.

So clearly Schiff had no way to change the complaint itself because he finds out about it two weeks after it was already submitted to CIA AG.

White House and DOJ is who looks bad here - this is a CLASSIC CASE OF A COVER UP.

Last edited:

Schiff's words are lies, you can't trust a liar. BTW why the heck do I have to publish Schiff's exact words when you rely on hearsay of what Trump said in that phone call?
So you prove you are lying because you can't post the exact quote.
Thank you!
Tramp's words are lies, you can't trust a liar. Here the lying scum POS is putting HIS words in Pelosi's mouth, with no disclaimer like Schiff gave, making him a BIGGER LIAR than anyone on Earth. And, unlike YOU, I can post the quote from the White House web site!!!!
Remarks by President Trump and President Niinistö of the Republic of Finland Before Bilateral Meeting | The White House
PRESDENT TRUMP: So when she [Pelosi] saw that, she was — she — I heard she went crazy. She said, “We can’t impeach him on this conversation. That’s a great conversation.”

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!

What does it take to show you TDSers that Schiff is a liar? He lied on camera when he made up what the text of the call was. He MADE IT UP!! He said he didn't talk to the whistleblower...but....he DID!! He's a fucking LIAR!!! Get it yet?
Well YOUR lying about Schiff will not do it! In fact, the more you lie about Schiff the more YOU convince me he is RIGHT!

I gave you a link from the NYT proving Schiff lied.... he DID have advance knowledge of the complaint. He also completely lied about the content when he made his speech and completely misstated, and made up a scenario that NEVER took place. Can you really be that dense?
YOU lied about Schiff talking to the whistleblower. that was YOUR lie, it was NOT in the NY Times article.
His content speech was PERFECT, Beautifully PERFECT, a 10 of PERFECTION.

You'll believe anything that liar Schiff says as long as you can still hate Trump.
You'll believe anything that lying scum POS Tramp says as long as you can still hate Schiff and Pelosi.

Where exactly does he say he didn't have advanced knowledge of the complaint, you worthless lying scum POS?

Dishonest threads like this are contributing to the death threats against Adam Schiff.
What the...? Bitch, Adam Schiff's lying-ass opening statement is THE SOLE FACTOR in causing the death threats:

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK

That shit is pants-on-fire bullshit.
That is the most PERFECT summation of Tramp's phone call, it is beautiful, a perfect 10 of summations and 100% true, perfectly true, beautifully perfectly true.

he is full of it....he is a traitor in the total sense of the word! his future has the shape of a jail cell.

LIhTJNY.jpg

In which way does it look bad for Schiff???

Timeline:

1. Whistleblower follows protocol and submits complaint to CIA AG to submit to Congress.
2. CIA AG inapropriately submits the complaint to the subjects of complaint - WH and DOJ who then inapropriately block release to Congress.
3. Whistleblower goes to Intelligence Committee headed by Schiff, tells him about the gist of the complaint. Who then reffers him to CIA IG.
4. Whistleblower submits complaint to CIA IG, who goes before congress to tell them WH and DOJ is blocking release of a credible and urgent complaint.
5. Under pressure WH releases the (edited) call memmo and releases the complaint to Congress.

So clearly Schiff had no way to change the complaint itself because he finds out about it two weeks after it was already submitted to CIA AG.

White House and DOJ is who looks bad here - this is a CLASSIC CASE OF A COVER UP.

Dishonest threads like this are contributing to the death threats against Adam Schiff.
What the...? Bitch, Adam Schiff's lying-ass opening statement is THE SOLE FACTOR in causing the death threats:

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK

That shit is pants-on-fire bullshit.
That is the most PERFECT summation of Tramp's phone call, it is beautiful, a perfect 10 of summations and 100% true, perfectly true, beautifully perfectly true.

Shiff's summation was nothing more than a pile of steaming bullshit. Show anywhere in the transcript where Trump said "I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent" truth is, Trump never said that yet you swallow that bullshit like mother's milk. Very sad for you.

Where exactly does he say he didn't have advanced knowledge of the complaint, you worthless lying scum POS?

The rogue CIA operative 'whistleblower' went to Schiff's staff. If you don't think Schiff knew about that you are either just stupid or are so blinded by your TDS you can't think logically anymore.

The rogue CIA operative 'whistleblower' went to Schiff's staff. If you don't think Schiff knew about that you are either just stupid or are so blinded by your TDS you can't think logically anymore.
Again you go back to you Straw Man to avoid YOUR LIE that Schiff DENIED having advanced knowledge of the complaint. You did what you condemn Schiff for doing. HYPOCRITE!

Shiff's summation was nothing more than a pile of steaming bullshit.
Which makes it a PERFECTLY PERFECT summation because what Tramp said was nothing more than a pile of steaming bullshit.

Forum List

Back