President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

I can feel the love for one’s political opponents.
Right of course. I’m sure you treated Obama with the utmost respect on this forum.

How else can you treat a guy with ears like that and a terrorist name? :auiqs.jpg:
-------------------------------------- yeah , it amazed me . As i heard --- what , 'b.hussein obama ' elected 'prezident' of the 'usa' . [what] I was amazed . It was especially the 'hussein' that got me Ray !!

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I would prefer a Marine Rifle company.

Let’s use our military to defend our own country for a change

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

I'd like Special Forces on the border.

That is not their mission. Apparently you don't understand what Special Forces do.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.

They're not crossing illegally, you stupid cow, they're trying claim santuary from the narco terrorists which have taken over their country. If Trump wants to send in the army, he should send them to Central America to wipe out the American drug terrorists who have taken over these countries.

The USA is responsoible for this narca terrorist mess, and now, Trump pretends the people fleeing are the problem.

Why don't they seek asylum in Mexico?

They are economic refugees, which we neither want nor need.

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

That is not their mission. Apparently you don't understand what Special Forces do.

You damned right I know what Special Forces is used for.

Green Beret's, Navy SEALS, Delta Force. Rangers. These are the best of the best.

They do things the rest of us would never even imagine doing.

Of course none of them will ever be sent to the border. Posse Comitatus.

Would be nice though as I'd like to see illegals get by those guys.

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yup. “You beaners BEST turn around or I’ll sent the 101st Airborne down there to stand around!

Why would he send the 101st?

He has the "American Hammer" at Fort Hood, Texas. The American
III Corps. III Corps with the 1st Armor Div (Old Ironsides) 1st Cav Div
(First Team) The 1st Infantry Div (The Big Red One) The 4th Infantry
Div. plus the assorted support units.

He's got all he needs at Fort Hood.

He has the Constitution on his side and a SCOTUS to back him up.
He can declare the Southern Border a National Emergency. The Border
Is National not State controlled. No judge can issue an order preventing
that. Not legally, and SCOTUS would step in immediately, if requested
to over turn that judge.

His difficulties would be around the Border Cities. El Paso, Brownsville,
Laredo, probably San Diego. Closing the legal points of entry ain't
a big deal. You just lock the Gates and have armed personnel there.
It's the overflow that would be a problem.

How far in does the Military Control...10 miles? 20 miles? 25 miles?
You can prevent Martial Law by moving all your Border Patrol Agents
to the legal entry points...and have your Military patrolling and guarding
the illegal points, which would be the rest of the Border.

It could get sticky in cities, if the locals do not obey the Feds about the Border, and work with the Border Patrol. Then he'd have to declare
Martial Law of which he can do. I would imagine that is the last thing
he wants to do. But, I believe they are discussing this right now. He has
3,000 people now, walking toward our border. I cannot see him allowing
them to get in.

He's going to do something. Paying for that mobilization could be done
by Mexico. We give them Billions of dollars in financial aid every year.
You just explain to them that if they don't turn these people back, we'll
have to use their aid to finance our troops on our Southern Border.
Then it will be a matter of who blinks first. Does anybody believe that
Mexico is gonna take a serious financial hit, for those shithole Central
American countries?

We'll see, but something is gonna happen on the Southern Border

You need to update your data. The 4th Infantry Division are no longer at Fort Hood, and are in Fort Carson, Colorado. The 1st Infantry Division is in Fort Riley, Kansas and the 1st Armored Division is at Fort Bliss, Texas. The 3rd Cavalry Regiment is at Fort Hood. That's my daughter's unit.

Green Beret's, Navy SEALS, Delta Force. Rangers. These are the best of the best.

No you apparently don't!

Special Forces refers to the US Army's "Green Berets". The others you mentioned are Special Operations troops, which have NOTHING to do with Special Forces, other than that Special Forces are special operations also.

No you apparently don't!

Special Forces refers to the US Army's "Green Berets". The others you mentioned are Special Operations troops, which have NOTHING to do with Special Forces, other than that Special Forces are special operations also.

Special forces and Special operations take on the same kinds of missions.

SEALS and Rangers are Special Operations.

Delta is Special Forces. The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D), commonly referred to as Delta Force

They are all special in my book and I appreciate these people and their service to this country.

No you apparently don't!

Delta is Special Forces. The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D), commonly referred to as Delta Force

They are all special in my book and I appreciate these people and their service to this country.

So you admit you were wrong! Thank you!:D

I have been a volunteer training these troops in MOUT for over 11 years now, every single one of those groups and multiple times each. I can assure you that each have their own type of missions and specialties.

Right of course. I’m sure you treated Obama with the utmost respect on this forum.

How else can you treat a guy with ears like that and a terrorist name? :auiqs.jpg:
-------------------------------------- yeah , it amazed me . As i heard --- what , 'b.hussein obama ' elected 'prezident' of the 'usa' . [what] I was amazed . It was especially the 'hussein' that got me Ray !!
Interesting.

No you apparently don't!

So you admit you were wrong! Thank you!:D

I have been a volunteer training these troops in MOUT for over 11 years now, every single one of those groups and multiple times each. I can assure you that each have their own type of missions and specialties.

You are welcome.

I always knew Rangers were considered Special operations but thought SEAL's, Green Beret's and Delta were all Special Forces.

Thanks for the info and thank you for your service.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.
We don't shoot unarmed civilians. Sorry.
Trump and his supporters are all about inflicting pain, nothing else

So you're hurting? Good!!!

I know USMB poster had several polls about what the next flap would be from libbies
It’s here with this Trump/Illegals stuff.
This is what we are supposed to be doing:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Too bad the Mexican's beat him to it, they sent either troops or federal marshalls to their southern border.

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it

So the fact that Trump looks like a disgusting orangutan makes no difference to you huh?

And........you rip on him like we ripped on Hussein.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

Yes because it is out border that is at risk, and our troops should defend it.
Who gives a shit about what happens in some arab shithole

Forum List

Back