President Trump offers help to a terminally ill baby on the UK Socialized Medicine Death Panel list

Should the UK Death Panel allow the child one last chance at treatment ?

• Yes. Give the kid a chance at life.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No and hell no. Let the Death Panel do it's job and reduce the surplus population.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
these lefty liberals just don't seem to be able to see ahead to what is happening in the USA . Just a little bit of common sense and they should be able to see .

Pismoe, my husband does our insurance but he told me that we had many choices in California , because California funds the program. The ones not doing well are the states who do not fund it. Trump goes to those states to say how ACA is failing.
Yes there are problems with it,like taking off the mandatory fine law..and its rising costs..

My brother use to slam ACA, and ended up in the hospital so sick for a week and a 1/2 due to his appendix bursting.. ( no insurance )
He is bankrupt now, and they attach his check.or he bailed on it , I am not sure.

My son was born with Type 1 diabetes , non of it was his fault like Type 2 Diabetes when a person is fat or a heavy drinker...most of the time.

My son is a good student in college, he should never have to worry about getting insulin, these young people have enough to worry about.
What ever we have to do I will make sure he does... but there are so many young ones that the republican bill will screw over except for the mega rich..

Why is that ok?

Under trumpcare, your child would not be covered and your brother would be right where he is.

Many of those who don't like ACA don't remember the days when when people lost everything and then died anyway. Under the vile plan LyinRyan wants, that's what we're looking at happening again.

Elderly, vets, children, disabled - trump says kick them to the gutter.

And trumpkins would be hurt the worst because most are working class or downright poor.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
it's even worse than that....everyone with insurance through their employers will now have a cap on what insurance policies will pay, so they can go bankrupt again, and shotty insurance policies that can leave off anything from diabetics coverage to pregnancy coverage or emergency room coverage...

I saw many people getting chemo sicker than a dog...but had to go right to work that day or they would loose their health insurance under work.

White Cuckold Liberals have destroyed Great Britain. The only question left is, will we allow our Cuckold Liberals to destroy the US?

[

Marketplace competition?

Which healthcare providers compete for the business of those who can't afford healthcare?

My insurance companies have served me a lot better over the years than the filthy ass government who makes me pay taxes and restrict my personal liberties every way they can.

Of course you Moon Bat idiots don't understand free enterprise, free market, capitalism, competition and personal responsibility, do you? You think some government weenies is going to look after your interest. Idiot!

So you do in fact believe that the poor should simply do without healthcare.

lol, you're a good example of conservatism.

That's exactly what they do think.

SassyIrishLass says he's precious but that's not how she or the other RWNJs vote.

They love babies and children until it's time to actually DO the right thing, the ethical, moral, CHRISTIAN thing for them.

Then, they'll tell you the mother is to blame for having a baby they can't support.

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

You s there anything lower than these nasty people?

[emoji90]

You are confused Moon Bat.

Conservatives are very generous people for the most part. For instance, the church I belong to that is made of up mostly right wing people not only supports an orphanage but also contributes substantially to the local food banks. Many of us spend our Thanksgivings and Christmases feeding the poor while most Liberals are getting drunk and bitching about life being so unfair to them..

We Conservative Christians believe in the Bible that says that charity should be administered by the Church, family and from the heart. Not by some filthy ass bloated debt ridden oppressive government pandering to the greedy welfare queens.

[

Marketplace competition?

Which healthcare providers compete for the business of those who can't afford healthcare?

My insurance companies have served me a lot better over the years than the filthy ass government who makes me pay taxes and restrict my personal liberties every way they can.

Of course you Moon Bat idiots don't understand free enterprise, free market, capitalism, competition and personal responsibility, do you? You think some government weenies is going to look after your interest. Idiot!

SassyIrishLass says he's precious but that's not how she or the other RWNJs vote.

They love babies and children until it's time to actually DO the right thing, the ethical, moral, CHRISTIAN thing for them.

Then, they'll tell you the mother is to blame for having a baby they can't support.

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

[emoji90]

Gawd you're annoying, everything has to be hate on conservatives or politicsl. Shut the hell up already.

It's about a baby and his parents, not your obvious hate, miserable asshole

That is one of the many problems with socialized medicine. The friggin state decides what level of treatment you get. Not you, not your doctor but the vile despicable state.

The state never gives a shit about you because it is run by asshole bureaucrats whose bosses are corrupt politicians elected by special interests groups.

Yes it's sooo much better to have an insurance company with a vested interest in denying care due to their profit motive make these decisions for you.

Marketplace competition will be a much better guarantee of good health care than the crumbs dolled out by stupid corrupt bureaucrats that don't give a shit about the people getting the care. You would have to be an idiot to put something as important as health care in the hands of the government. The government fails at almost everything it does.

Some stupid government asshole decided that the little boy in the UK is not eligible for any more health care by the filthy state and that is despicable.

Socialized medicine sucks.

It didn't work before the ACA. What's changed to make it work now? Do you think that people aged 50+ with pre-existing conditions can afford to pay $40,000 a year or more for insurance?

Can you?

Is the baby white, or of color? Sadly, that's how white cuckold Liberals make their decisions on these kinds of issues. If the baby's white, it's a goner for sure. If the baby's of color, it still has a chance. That's the ugly reality. It's why many say 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.'

[Q

Oh please.

If you cared, you would not vote against babies getting health care.

I don't want to speak for her but I suspect that the Lass would like to have the liberty to chose who she should help instead of some asshole government weenie taking her money by force and giving it away to welfare queens that elected the weenies.

It is not my responsibility to pay your bills. That is your responsibility. It is your responsibility to look after the health of your children. I may chose to help you if I think you are deserving but we do not need the the government taking my money by force to give to you when you are too sorry to provide for your own welfare.

Besides, if you stupid Moon Bats that wouldn't elect Libtard idiots like Obama that screwed up the economy with failed Liberal economics there would be a lot less poverty.

[

Marketplace competition?

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

[emoji90]

Gawd you're annoying, everything has to be hate on conservatives or politicsl. Shut the hell up already.

No it's about the hypocrisy of so-called Christians who would let low income American babies die but want to fly an infant in from Great Britain for an experimental treatment with little to no chance of success.

I wonder if there would be the same response if the child were African, or Muslim.

[

Marketplace competition?

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

[emoji90]

No it's about the hypocrisy of so-called Christians who would let low income American babies die but want to fly an infant in from Great Britain for an experimental treatment with little to no chance of success.

I wonder if there would be the same response if the child were African, or Muslim.

You're another one that needs to dry up. I don't take you anymore serious than i do any other left loon moonbat.

Our outreach feeds dozens of children every day regardless of color.

[Q

It didn't work before the ACA. What's changed to make it work now? Do you think that people aged 50+ with pre-existing conditions can afford to pay $40,000 a year or more for insurance?

Can you?

Bullshit.

We had great health care before Obamacare fucked everything up.

Nobody that I ever heard of paid $40K for insurance. Where do you come up with shit like that? The most I ever paid for my family as less than 1/10th of that figure.

Being without health insurance in the US did not mean that you could not get health care if you couldn't afford it. There were many ways to get it. The only thing that despicable Obamacare did was create a filthy entitlement to health insurance and it ran up the cost to the paying customers to pay for it. How stuypid was that?

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

[emoji90]

You're another one that needs to dry up. I don't take you anymore serious than i do any other left loon moonbat.

Probably lying but what that's pennies compared to the cost of treating congenital defects?

Just once, tell the truth, wouldja?

[Q

I'm just not understanding why the intent to kill if the parents have the money to bring him here for the experimental treatment.

Something is horribly wrong

These bureaucrats running the socialized medicine in the UK have their rules. Their rules says to unplug the child. In a Left government rules must be followed.

What is horribly wrong is socialized medicine that takes away personal choice in health care for the benefit of the collective.
before the ACA, insurance companies made those decisions here in the USA....

[Q

You are really confused Moon Bat.

Most of the people we provide charity for are minorities. In my community as it is all over America the charity collected from the churches and outreach programs goes to the poor regardless of color.

The orphanage that my church supports is in Guatemala. All the kids are Brown so just shut the fuck up with your racist bullshit..

Stop with you Libtard hate. It just makes you look like a fool.

Abortion? Nope.

Birth control?
Nope.

[emoji90]

Probably lying but what that's pennies compared to the cost of treating congenital defects?

Just once, tell the truth, wouldja?

If anyone is probably lyimg it's you...you've lied about me so I know you're a liar.

You need to stop lugnut, you're in no position

Like that bodyguard who started a fight, got stabbed 9 times and started a Go Fund Me page, begging for liberals to pay his bills. To RWNJs,my hats health care insurance.

[Q

before the ACA, insurance companies made those decisions here in the USA....

In over 50 years being under health insurance I have been treated very well. Never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. Of course there are some people that try to take advantage and claim they are covered under something they didn't pay for.

Insurance is not welfare. Insurance is paying into a pool when you don't need it and drawing out when you do need it. The cost of the policy should reflect the risk pool you are in.

I have been screwed by the government much more in my life than I have by any insurance company. The last thing I would want to do is put my health choices or my family's in the hands of some stupid bureaucrat.

The same kind of bureaucrat that made the decision to pull the plug on the child that this thread is about.

I also don't need to be forced by an oppressive government to pay the bills of somebody else that is too sorry to pay their own.

President Trump offers help to a terminally ill baby on the UK Socialized Medicine Death Panel list
And he made sure everyone knows about it.

Hmmm...I wonder why.

Are you aware American insurance companies have "death panels", too?

Is the baby white, or of color? Sadly, that's how white cuckold Liberals make their decisions on these kinds of issues. If the baby's white, it's a goner for sure. If the baby's of color, it still has a chance. That's the ugly reality. It's why many say 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.'

That's really stupid.

Fact is, it's you RWNJs who vote to let all babies, children, vets, elderly, handicapped die.

Ya wanna deny you voted for drumpf?

Like that bodyguard who started a fight, got stabbed 9 times and started a Go Fund Me page, begging for liberals to pay his bills. To RWNJs,my hats health care insurance.

You're such a moron, let's see the GoFundMe of him begging liberals.

Good gawd, you didnt think that was going to fly

Forum List

Back