A Socialized Medicine Death Sentence

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
The European Court of Human Rights has ruled against Chris Gard and Connie Yates of the United Kingdom, whose 10-month-old child Charlie Gard will be “allowed to die,” a decision supposedly “in his own best interest,” as a British judge put it. According to a
timeline in the Daily Mail, here is how Charlie’s story has played out.

Charlie Gard was born a healthy baby on August 4, 2016, but at eight months the child was diagnosed with mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome, which causes progressive muscle weakness and brain damage. Charlie began to lose weight but in January 2017 his mother Connie Yates found an American doctor willing to offer Charlie a trial therapy called nucleoside.

Connie set up a website and succeeded in raising enough money to cover Charlie’s travel to America by air ambulance and the cost of the experimental treatment. But then the British legal system handed Charlie a setback.

On April 3, 2017, a High Court judge questioned whether Connie and Chris should be allowed to take Charlie to America for treatment, and whether doctors at the Great Ormond Street Hospital should turn off the baby’s life-support system. On April 11, the court ruled that the doctors were in fact permitted to do so."

A Socialized Medicine Death Sentence

By all means let's follow suit.

Ten-month-old Charlie Gard was sentenced to die by the European Court of Human Rights (EHCR), Tuesday, who ruled against potentially life-saving treatment for him.

Infant Sentenced To Death By European Human Rights Court
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way trendy fake liberals think, i'm surprised they have created a way to make it legal to just kill someone in general, The very same idiots who want the guns taken away lmao.

This is no different than abortion after all the baby can't speak for himself and decide, he can't say I don't want to die yet.

What kind of insurance do they have , he works in Wash for a Representative and they use Go Fund Me.

Under the ACA they would get help , but not under the GOP plan. I am sure most of the care is voluntary as well.

Does this child have a life, or is it for the benefit of the parents? He is a guinea pig for the medical society, an experiment and he is on a drug clinical trial, but that is how they learn, if not for clinical trials we would not have Progress.

A family carves out its own path in fight against 4-year-old’s rare disease

Please note his cap would of expired a long time ago before the ACA was instituted.

That's deceptive....

This is a really tragic story, especially for the parents, but it's being manipulated. The child is on life support, and severely braindamaged from the genetic disease. The parents are reaching out for anything that might help, understandably but what they've found is a treatment that works for another genetic disease, whom experts unanimously agree won't help with this one and nothing will reverse the the brain organ destruction that has already occurred to the point where the child has to be on life support.

What kind of insurance do they have , he works in Wash for a Representative and they use Go Fund Me.

Under the ACA they would get help , but not under the GOP plan. I am sure most of the care is voluntary as well.

Does this child have a life, or is it for the benefit of the parents? He is a guinea pig for the medical society, an experiment and he is on a drug clinical trial, but that is how they learn, if not for clinical trials we would not have Progress.

Please note his cap would of expired a long time ago before the ACA was instituted.

They live in the UK geeeeeezus stop the knee jerk shit and read for once. This is your Single Payer preview.

Horrifying. Parents no longer have the ability to protect their own children. The NWO court decides now who lives and who dies. It is where Obama got his death panel idea.

Horrifying. Parents no longer have the ability to protect their own children. The NWO court decides now who lives and who dies. It is where Obama got his death panel idea.

You might want to research this a bit or read the other post on it . Before the ACA , he would of been a goner.

That's deceptive....

This is a really tragic story, especially for the parents, but it's being manipulated. The child is on life support, and severely braindamaged from the genetic disease. The parents are reaching out for anything that might help, understandably but what they've found is a treatment that works for another genetic disease, whom experts unanimously agree won't help with this one and nothing will reverse the the brain organ destruction that has already occurred to the point where the child has to be on life support.

So, what is to prevent the panel from voting for death regarding Downs Syndrome births, deformities, blindness?
Because that is where this is headed... Parents should be making decisions for their children, not death panels.

They live in the UK geeeeeezus stop the knee jerk shit and read for once. This is your Single Payer preview.

I know where they live and I agree with the judges, my case is about a family in the US.

You might want to research this a bit or read the other post on it . Before the ACA , he would of been a goner.

What about the ACA saved him then....

That's deceptive....

So, what is to prevent the panel from voting for death regarding Downs Syndrome births, deformities, blindness?
Because that is where this is headed... Parents should be making decisions for their children, not death panels.

You are right , this is where its headed if we let the GOP get control of healthcare.

I know where they live and I agree with the judges, my case is about a family in the US.

Good you agree with the Death Panels. I don't care about your case, that's not what the thread is about.

That's deceptive....

This is a very slippery slope, the state should bow out

That's deceptive....

You are right , this is where its headed if we let the GOP get control of healthcare.

Just get government out of it....both the right and the left

Does this child have a life, or is it for the benefit of the parents?

It isn't your right to say. My children are my responsibility. Not yours. Your children are your responsibility, not mine, not some panel's, not some bill in Congress'. Hands off.

Isn't abortion for the benefit of the parent? It certainly doesn't benefit the child.. Pick a lane......

Last edited:

I'm not sure it's that simple...
That's deceptive....

It can be but - Depends on who is paying for it. Even private insurance will refuse to pay for experimental treatments or indefinate life support.

That's deceptive....

It can be but - Depends on who is paying for it. Even private insurance will refuse to pay for experimental treatments or indefinate life support.

My understanding was the parents were footing the bill, I may be wrong but that is what one outlet reported.

The slippery slope is where do you draw the line? A Down's baby or a child the state "feels" would burden society? Nope, this is wrong

That's deceptive....

My understanding was the parents were footing the bill, I may be wrong but that is what one outlet reported.

The slippery slope is where do you draw the line? A Down's baby or a child the state "feels" would burden society? Nope, this is wrong

I agree with that part, which is why I'm very cautious about these things.

That's deceptive....

Doesn't matter, the parents weren't permitted to make that decision regardless of the insurance, or cost. Some one else made the decision for them.. Are the parents allowed to pick out the coffin, or is that someone else's decision too?

And when does this move on to older children and adults on life support, or in intensive care?

Forum List

Back