President Trump lashes out at wacky nut job Ann Coulter on border wall construction

That’s our President. Tell those liberal assholes how it is. We are behind you President Trump Thank you for all that you are doing for our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s our President. Tell those liberal assholes how it is. We are behind you President Trump Thank you for all that you are doing for our country.

Ann Coulter isn't a liberal. About as far from it as you can get in fact.

Somebody actually called Ann Coulter of all creatures a "liberal"? :laughing0301:

Dayum. I didn't even hear the turnip truck go by.

Somebody actually called Ann Coulter of all creatures a "liberal"? :laughing0301:

Trump gets that bonus that comes with being a GOP President, everybody who isn’t fully lock step celebrating even your failures is a traitor or a RINO. Ann profits more off conservative fear and hate when a Democrat is in charge anyways. Well, if she can survive this.

I'm thinking it was a sarcastic post. :)

Forum List

Back