President Trump. His slaughter continues, part 2.

gabbyguy

Dec 13, 2020
Apparently part 1 of this thread ended badly. Because I had no link to support it. That's a pretty silly rule. Because anybody who watched the news at all knows that what it had to say about the new strain of the coronavirus isn't something I just made up. But I will include a link this time.

Though as I said before, other European countries were shutting down travel to and from England because of this deadlier form of the coronavirus. That it is said to be up to 70% more contagious than the original coronavirus is what makes it more deadly. Because the more people that catch it, the more people will die from it.

But did president Trump follow the lead of the other European countries and stop travel to and from England to keep this more contagious and therefore deadly strain of the coronavirus out of the U.S.? NO! Which governor Cuomo blasted the president for. He wondered of the president, how many times does a certain thing have to happen before you figure out what the appropriate action to task is.

I have no link for this next thing. But if you require one, try asking me for one before closing this thread down to debate. Apparently even Dr Fauci was against stopping travel to and from England. He apparently thought that so much caution wasn't needed. But with what's going on, I think it is best that if you are going to error, you error on the side of caution. There was also talk on the news of what they called a slight possibility that our new vaccines might not be good enough to stop this new strain of the coronavirus. They are apparently in the process of doing tests to make sure the vaccine will still work against this new strain of the coronavirus. I sure hope it does.

• Banned
The UK grows a new strain of the virus and we care because??

China had a strain of the coronavirus spread. And we should care because??? Well maybe over 323,000 dead here from it should give you a clue. What a more contagious form of it would do should give you another clue. Also, as I said, over 323,000 have died from it so far. What if this new form is indeed 70% more contagious. And what if we would have started out with that form. I wonder what the 323,000 number would be if it were 70% higher.

Apparently part 1 of this thread ended badly. Because I had no link to support it. That's a pretty silly rule. Because anybody who watched the news at all knows that what it had to say about the new strain of the coronavirus isn't something I just made up. But I will include a link this time.

Though as I said before, other European countries were shutting down travel to and from England because of this deadlier form of the coronavirus. That it is said to be up to 70% more contagious than the original coronavirus is what makes it more deadly. Because the more people that catch it, the more people will die from it.

But did president Trump follow the lead of the other European countries and stop travel to and from England to keep this more contagious and therefore deadly strain of the coronavirus out of the U.S.? NO! Which governor Cuomo blasted the president for. He wondered of the president, how many times does a certain thing have to happen before you figure out what the appropriate action to task is.

I have no link for this next thing. But if you require one, try asking me for one before closing this thread down to debate. Apparently even Dr Fauci was against stopping travel to and from England. He apparently thought that so much caution wasn't needed. But with what's going on, I think it is best that if you are going to error, you error on the side of caution. There was also talk on the news of what they called a slight possibility that our new vaccines might not be good enough to stop this new strain of the coronavirus. They are apparently in the process of doing tests to make sure the vaccine will still work against this new strain of the coronavirus. I sure hope it does.

Well child, your ignorance is showing. First your ignorance of the rules, they are posted so everyone who joins this message board can read them, guess you being a typical commie couldn't bother.

Second and specifically to your stupid uninformed point. The US has had travel restrictions form European countries, including the UK since March. Travel is restricted to US citizens and their relatives and people who are allowed with very special justifications. That's it.

Now step away from the commie propaganda media, that's a sure cure for your vast ignorance.

BTW welcome to the board. LMAO

He didn't stop travel because he's racist!
Oh wait. He's racist because he stopped travel!
Its tough keeping up with youe leftist outrage of the week. I'll just tune into CNN to find out what you're supposed to say.

China had a strain of the coronavirus spread. And we should care because??? Well maybe over 323,000 dead here from it should give you a clue. What a more contagious form of it would do should give you another clue. Also, as I said, over 323,000 have died from it so far. What if this new form is indeed 70% more contagious. And what if we would have started out with that form. I wonder what the 323,000 number would be if it were 70% higher.
I also found that people stopped dying of car accidents, influenza, cancer and other COVID related deaths this year. Could there be a correlation of why all of a sudden the other deaths just stopped?

So -- when Biden starts "murdering" people -- you gonna be consistent and NOT a hypocrite?? Doubtful huh??

Besides you're about 10 hours behind the news from Europe.. Seems like EU is urging countries to ease up on the UK travel and many have done so on their own..

Europe Eases UK Travel Bans As US Passes One Million Vaccinations (ibtimes.com)

The European Commission urged EU nations to reopen their borders to Britain and replace the blockades with mandatory tests for arrivals.

France responded by relaxing its 48-hour blockade, allowing thousands of lorry drivers stranded in Britain a potential route home.

Passengers with negative virus tests on Wednesday also boarded the first Eurostar trains from London to France since border closures were introduced on Sunday, eager to spend Christmas with their families.

The Netherlands said it was lifting its travel ban on the UK Wednesday but noted that all passengers, including EU citizens, must have a recent negative test to enter.

Hey Gabby...STFU!

LOL!

Your amateurish fearmongering is making me laugh!

this has been hashed and rehashed already..the new vaccines will work and the new strain, while a bit more infectious..is no more deadly than the original strain.

So chill....

BTW -- the verdict that this strain is more transmissable is NOT FIELD DATA.. It comes from a computer model... Which during Covid have ALL miserably failed to predict realities.../

Just remember that Trump did nothing AGAIN.

When this blows up and it's shown it blew uo because of this new strain...remember that Trump did what he has done right along

Nothing

Just remember that Trump did nothing AGAIN.

When this blows up and it's shown it blew uo because of this new strain...remember that Trump did what he has done right along

Nothing

So you wont be getting the Trump "nothing" vaccine? Cool!

Why do you lie? The virus now overrunning the UK is NOT deadlier.

Why do you lie? The virus now overrunning the UK is NOT deadlier.
Word is that it spreads considerably faster and more easily than the initial strains...and since both strains are deadly (Illustrated by the 320,000 dead in this country) then yea...it IS deadlier in that it will result in more deaths

Do you know how many people die each year from the flu? :itsok:

The US has had travel restrictions form European countries, including the UK since March.
The virus was here in January.

Actually, sampling of blood donations showed people with antibodies as early as mid Dec. 2019. That means people were infected as early as late Nov. or early Dec. 2019. But all that is irrelevant to my point and how ignorant the OP is.

Don't think Trump & family are to concerned. they will get the million dollar virus treatment if they get infected, & the wife just jetted off to Florida in her new 2 thousand dollar plus boots.

Forum List

Back