President Trump Exploring The Idea Of Cutting Middle Income Tax Rates To 15%

which created more jobs and helped his economy.

Which created more jobs?
Like just a + number, or MORE jobs than the Obama Administration.
Check the Numbers.

Helped the Economy? Funny that you said "HIS" economy, whatever that means. Because it isn't his, it is OUR's.
All people or just people invested in the Stock Market?
The top 10% in income own 93% of the Stock Market Value.

Yup, I'm in the Stock Market and have a future pension too,
and YES,
Obama and Trump have both made the stock market climb.
But this so-called GREAT economy is helping 10% of the USA population.

I'm fortunate to have a college education, a good job, and invested wisely, because of education and $ flow.
But I Care.
(R) don't care. Screw the poor, it is their own fault. Many posters have made this claim.

This is great. He should do it. He's given the break to the rich which created more jobs and helped his economy. Now help the people that are below that, even if it's for his 2020 bid, it's a good thing.

The White House is reportedly exploring the idea of cutting middle income tax rates to 15 percent – True Pundit

that is the same bullshit he sold you rubes before the 2018 mid-terms...was bullshit then...is bullshit now.

I don't see how. I'm paying less in taxes and I'm just a middle-class guy. Next year, the commie care fines will be eliminated as well.

Which created more jobs?
Check the Numbers.

Helped the Economy? Funny that you said "HIS" economy, whatever that means. Because it isn't his, it is OUR's.

and YES,

I'm fortunate to have a college education, a good job, and invested wisely, because of education and $ flow.
But I Care.
(R) don't care. Screw the poor, it is their own fault. Many posters have made this claim.

It's a lot easier to create jobs when the unemployment rate is 8% than it is at 4%. And it's really less how many jobs compared to how many decent paying jobs. Median household income has increased to a new high under Trump. That goes for jobs paying more money. Unemployment is at a historic 50 year low, and that includes new all time records for minorities and women. We have one and a half million jobs than Americans to fill them.

That's what happens when you elect a President with a magic wand.

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

An idea so great that a politician would never put it forward.

This is great. He should do it. He's given the break to the rich which created more jobs and helped his economy. Now help the people that are below that, even if it's for his 2020 bid, it's a good thing.

The White House is reportedly exploring the idea of cutting middle income tax rates to 15 percent – True Pundit

The article is very vague. Tax cuts are great provided we are not borrowing more money to have them. Like I said, very vague, and my concern would be what taxes will they cut for middle-class? It's bad enough nearly half our population pays no income tax at all, so any income tax cut would barely be noticed for people who barely make enough to pay income tax.

An idea so great that a politician would never put it forward.

I think the Republicans would, but the Democrats will stop any idea of Trump's that make him and the Republicans look good. The Republicans promised us affordable healthcare, and even when they had more power in the House, came up blank.

that is the same bullshit he sold you rubes before the 2018 mid-terms...was bullshit then...is bullshit now.

I don't see how. I'm paying less in taxes and I'm just a middle-class guy. Next year, the commie care fines will be eliminated as well.

What does that have to do with Trump making promises about tax cuts prior to an election?

The article is very vague. Tax cuts are great provided we are not borrowing more money to have them. Like I said, very vague, and my concern would be what taxes will they cut for middle-class? It's bad enough nearly half our population pays no income tax at all, so any income tax cut would barely be noticed for people who barely make enough to pay income tax.

I guess we will just have to cut from services to illegals.

Which created more jobs?
Check the Numbers.

and YES,

But I Care.
In other words you are thriving in President Trump’s economy but just can’t give him any credit.

I guess we will just have to cut from services to illegals.

Well that would go over like a lead balloon with the Democrats. And even if we get back the House, some commie judge somewhere will fight the Republicans as much as they can.

What does that have to do with Trump making promises about tax cuts prior to an election?

When Trump ran for President he promised a middle-class tax cut. My point is that he provided that tax cut. In the midterms, he was expecting to keep the House which he didn't. You can't pass a tax cut when the opposing party is doing everything they can to make you look bad.

When Trump ran for President he promised a middle-class tax cut. My point is that he provided that tax cut. In the midterms, he was expecting to keep the House which he didn't. You can't pass a tax cut when the opposing party is doing everything they can to make you look bad.

Except for the fact that Trump said he would implement it by the 1st of Nov "or a little earlier"...

Except for the fact that Trump said he would implement it by the 1st of Nov "or a little earlier"...

Trump repeats his dubious pledge to introduce a 10% middle-class tax cut before the midterm elections

Trump repeats his dubious pledge to introduce a 10% middle-class tax cut before the midterm elections

Yep, that is the one. Did Trump fulfill that pledge?

Taxes and regulations need to be where they were pre Reagan, or it's not ever going to get better.

Taxes and regulations need to be where they were pre Reagan, or it's not ever going to get better.

Then why didn't DumBama and the Democrat Congress do it? I would have loved to see the economy then.

Yep, that is the one. Did Trump fulfill that pledge?

No, Congress was out of session at the time. Besides, Trump already gave middle-class a tax cut a little after he took over. And if Trump doesn't get the House, watch how the Democrats will allow that to expire.

Forum List

Back