President Trump.Eight Months,No Scandals Yet!,So What Will Maxine Waters Do Now?

:2up: Well Maxine Waters, Trump has been President for eight months now, no scandals, no reason to impeach, and all "Supposed Scandals" have been proven to be nothing but made up stories about Trump, The Russians, and a few hot white women peeing on "Motel 6" beds. {or was it the Super 8?}
:cow:
And here we are going into the summer months, still no scandals,,well,,just the ones they create on CNN. And looks like the bottom has fallen out of CNN as they even claimed that the Russian Collusion Debacle was created from whole cloth.
:laugh2:
Well lets see what the loony left, headed by Maxine and Shelia Jackson Lee come up with next... Maybe they will accuse Trump of calling a black person a Typical {D.A.N.} on a hot mike?
:hitit:

no scandals

No scandals. What do you call "Russia-gate?" It's at least scandalous that Trump has surrounded himself with so many prevaricators. And that's just the big one. There are scores more.

Oops....too late....

A missing person report was filed for Rexx Taylor. After searching high and low, he
was found on the beach...

those are not proven now are they? so far, not anything more than anon source or two to back this up.

and obama knew about russia months before trump was elected. seems to me if hillary won he'd never have brought up RUSSIA but he did and like rabid lemmings the left ate that shit up.

Lol I guess being under investigation by a special prosecutor appointed by the DOJ isn't scandalous
it's an investigation.

or as hillary and the FORMER DOJ would say "a matter".

:2up: Well Maxine Waters, Trump has been President for eight months now, no scandals, no reason to impeach, and all "Supposed Scandals" have been proven to be nothing but made up stories about Trump, The Russians, and a few hot white women peeing on "Motel 6" beds. {or was it the Super 8?}
And here we are going into the summer months, still no scandals,,well,,just the ones they create on CNN. And looks like the bottom has fallen out of CNN as they even claimed that the Russian Collusion Debacle was created from whole cloth.
Well lets see what the loony left, headed by Maxine and Shelia Jackson Lee come up with next... Maybe they will accuse Trump of calling a black person a Typical {D.A.N.} on a hot mike?

no scandals

No scandals. What do you call "Russia-gate?" It's at least scandalous that Trump has surrounded himself with so many prevaricators. And that's just the big one. There are scores more.

Oops....too late....

A missing person report was filed for Rexx Taylor. After searching high and low, he

those are not proven now are they? so far, not anything more than anon source or two to back this up.

and obama knew about russia months before trump was elected. seems to me if hillary won he'd never have brought up RUSSIA but he did and like rabid lemmings the left ate that shit up.
That a POTUS is involved in or near such things is scandalous.

Read this -- President Trump.Eight Months,No Scandals Yet!,So What Will Maxine Waters Do Now? -- and be sure to click the links and read the content there.

Last edited:
russians.jpg

The whole 0 scandals things is obviously funny, but what I really want to know is how the hell you calculated that Trump has been in office for 8 months now?

I'm sorry to hear you were in a coma. I hope you feel better soon.

No scandals, eh?

Please explain how General Flynn's resignation was not a scandal.

Please explain how the firing of Director Comey over "this Russia thing" was not a scandal.

Please explain how the President having to financially settle with senior citizens he bilked is not a scandal.

Please explain how the President revealing classified information to the Russian foreign minister is not a scandal.

This should be fun.

The members of the cult of trump just deny a scandal is a scandal. A President's associates and administration being investigated by the FBI and both the Senate and the House is not a scandal according to the trump cult. The President's National Security Advisor getting fired for lying and the President keeping him in that high position after learning the guy was a major security risk is not a scandal according to the trump cult.

It's easy to say trump has a scandal-free administration. Just lie the way trump does. Lying is not a scandal, even if it is the President. That is what the cult says.

I might be wrong but is it now a scandal in the USA to be investigated, forgot the whole innocent till proven guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no scandals

Oops....too late....

That a POTUS is involved in or near such things is scandalous.

Read this -- President Trump.Eight Months,No Scandals Yet!,So What Will Maxine Waters Do Now? -- and be sure to click the links and read the content there.

is he involved? if so it is because of facts, or accusations? the mere fact you can "accuse" someone into being guilty is scandalous as well.

but since i've seen nothing saying HE is under investigation (or is that a "matter" - i mean "words matter" right?) then all we have is a herd of butt-hurt liberals inventing things to be butt hurt over.

if i accuse you of scandal after scandal and never have any proof, are you guilty of being scandalous?

that's what you are doing ya know...

no scandals

bird-head-stuck-in-sand.jpg

Oops....too late....

sand-bury-your-head-in-the-sand.jpg

If there is such a thing, Obama knew about it and did nothing. So you agree he needs to go to jail?

Shelia Lee wants Trump to be impeached for the same mental incompetence she was born with {only she is much much dummer)

Maxine Waters should be in prison....

For?

Let me guess, criminal offense #1 - being black and a democrat?

The two things you hate more than reading and honesty.
Guess what you guessed wrong dummy;
Rep. Waters charged on three counts

LOL, the irony is thick here. So you think she should be in jail for her connections between her government position and potentially personally benefiting from her personal business connections. Is that correct?

And I still want to know, in what world has Trump been president for 8 months now? I know Trump supporters don't like books and math but this should be a simple one to calculate, even for you.

Forum List

Back