President Trump appears to be recovering from the China virus. MAGA!

If there would have been a situation where Obama was ill enough to have the Doctors at the WH recomend he go to Walter Reed, would you have supported he go?
Obama believed science so no chance of that happening.

If there would have been a situation where Obama was ill enough to have the Doctors at the WH recomend he go to Walter Reed, would you have supported he go?

That's just ridiculous...We are in hypothetical mode here, and I thought my question to you was simple enough, clearly not...

Let me try again...

Let's say that Obama were in office, and contracted Covid 19. The docs at the WH recomend that he go to Walter Reed, because he is the POTUS. Would you be saying the same thing about him?

Trump is a tough guy, especially mentally. He'll do fine. My only worry with him is that he will rush it, which he no doubt will. When this deal is over, he'll be better than ever. Viva Trump, KAG.

That's just ridiculous...We are in hypothetical mode here, and I thought my question to you was simple enough, clearly not...

Let me try again...

Let's say that Obama were in office, and contracted Covid 19. The docs at the WH recomend that he go to Walter Reed, because he is the POTUS. Would you be saying the same thing about him?
Your question is disingenuous because Obama hasn’t been running down mask wearing, “playing down” the risks, taking risks, pushing followers to take risks nor has he been a numbskull about it. Therefore Obama wouldn’t be sick.

If Obama did get sick Trump would make fun of him. That is a certainty. Would call him weak. Trump is actually the weak one in a gownright now getting his temp checked by his ass.

Let me try again...

Your question is disingenuous because Obama hasn’t been running down mask wearing, “playing down” the risks, taking risks, pushing followers to take risks nor has he been a numbskull about it. Therefore Obama wouldn’t be sick.

If Obama did get sick Trump would make fun of him. That is a certainty. Would call him weak. Trump is actually the weak one in a gownright now getting his temp checked by his ass.

No, that has nothing to do with it...As I said, we are speaking hypothethically here. So, all the bs aside, had this been Obama taken to Walter Reed out of caution, you’d be all good with it...You’re only against it because Trump...So spare me.

Let me try again...

No, that has nothing to do with it...As I said, we are speaking hypothethically here. So, all the bs aside, had this been Obama taken to Walter Reed out of caution, you’d be all good with it...You’re only against it because Trump...So spare me.
You loaded the goal posts up in a plane and flew them to Russia. Talk about moving them. No one thinks Presidents shouldn’t go to the hospital when sick. Democrat or Republican. Yes if Obama or Trump gets sick they should go to hospital. However, every normal human saw Trump flout basic safety guidelines, mock Biden for following them, putting his followers at risk, and then got sick like a bitch, Medi-coptered out. It is fair to call him out for being a political monster and basically a murderer for the folks he inspired to do the same and died. Herman Cain for instance.

Let me try again...

You loaded the goal posts up in a plane and flew them to Russia. Talk about moving them. No one thinks Presidents shouldn’t go to the hospital when sick. Democrat or Republican. Yes if Obama or Trump gets sick they should go to hospital. However, every normal human saw Trump flout basic safety guidelines, mock Biden for following them, putting his followers at risk, and then got sick like a bitch, Medi-coptered out. It is fair to call him out for being a political monster and basically a murderer for the folks he inspired to do the same and died. Herman Cain for instance.

So now you’ve reversed...You’re a hack.

Let me try again...

You need to go up thread but I’ll make it easy for you..

I called out Trump for having to go to the Hospital for something he called “flu-like” months ago. Then you said (out of the blue) shouldn’t Donald go to the hospital when doctors think he should. I said Donald is a moron for getting sick - follow science Donald! Then you asked would I feel same if Obama got sick. I said Obama follows science so he wouldnt get sick. You repeated that I’d want Obama to go to hospital if sick. I agree - go to hospital if you are sick but better yet don’t be a moron about safety like Donald and don’t call a virus that puts you in the hospital a hoax (aka downplay it).

Was that easy enough for you to follow?

Let me try again...

I called out Trump for having to go to the Hospital for something he called “flu-like” months ago. Then you said (out of the blue) shouldn’t Donald go to the hospital when doctors think he should. I said Donald is a moron for getting sick - follow science Donald! Then you asked would I feel same if Obama got sick. I said Obama follows science so he wouldnt get sick. You repeated that I’d want Obama to go to hospital if sick. I agree - go to hospital if you are sick but better yet don’t be a moron about safety like Donald and don’t call a virus that puts you in the hospital a hoax (aka downplay it).

Ok, so let me make it easy for you.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. If his doctors recommend he go to Walter Reed, then he's going, whether you like him, don't like him, like what he has said in the past or not.

No one cares about your snarky, meaningless litte point that the virus was like the flu or not. It is irrelevant at this point.

All you want to do is continue to give him no quarter, even when the man is in the hospital...That sir, is reprehensible.

No matter how much I despised Obama, I would never have wished him ill will because of something he said. It's petty, and nasty.

But, that's what we've come to expect out of you small minded people.

And, its what will be your downfall come November 3. But, you won't see that either.

Let me try again...

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. If his doctors recommend he go to Walter Reed, then he's going, whether you like him, don't like him, like what he has said in the past or not.

No one cares about your snarky, meaningless litte point that the virus was like the flu or not. It is irrelevant at this point.

All you want to do is continue to give him no quarter, even when the man is in the hospital...That sir, is reprehensible.

No matter how much I despised Obama, I would never have wished him ill will because of something he said. It's petty, and nasty.

And, its what will be your downfall come November 3. But, you won't see that either.
Lies and Projection. Find one single quote where I wished him ill. You can’t. Don’t slither away either. Post the link or apologize.

You cannot keep a single train of thought. You just plug in words you want to say disconnected from reality and lie to help make it easier to post this nonsense. Have some pride in your work buddy. #sad

Let me try again...

Lies and Projection. Find one single quote where I wished him ill. You can’t. Don’t slither away either. Post the link or apologize.

You cannot keep a single train of thought. You just plug in words you want to say disconnected from reality and lie to help make it easier to post this nonsense. Have some pride in your work buddy. #sad

I used a little thing called logic there bud. Not emotion like you so obviously rely on.

Let me try again...

I used a little thing called logic there bud. Not emotion like you so obviously rely on.
I asked you to quote the fact you stated. Me wishing Trump ill. Everyone can read and knows you’re in a box now. Ruh Roh. This is where you don’t address the point again. ;)

Forum List

Back