President Trump appears to be recovering from the China virus. MAGA!

Trump's doctors are saying his condition appears to be improving.

View attachment 396547

He should recover. They used modern medicine, not a speck of Hydroxychloroquine as he didn't have malaria and his chosen medication might kill him.

medical science progresses...Aren’t you glad we didn’t employ the liberal tactic and just pronounce that the science was settled?

Just glad the medical professionals did not listen to his stupid rhetoric.

It would have been like an Aesop fable wouldn't it? The huckster shows up sick from a disease he dismissed and took no precautions against except for taking Hydroxychloriquine....and the doctors will then only prescribe Hydroxy and watch him get worse and worse.

NPR reported he was taking experimental drugs. That's not too encouraging.

Isn't it that remsi-something that Fauci has been so optimistic about? Everything has to go through a testing phase, but if the docs already know it stops the virus in its tracks, I'm not sure it's a sign of anything bad.

I'll take your word for Fauci. I don't know what he endorses.

The Revisimir (sp) is a known quantity;
The experimental REGN-COV2, injection has not been approved by the FDA. If you're taking things that haven't been approved for use, it's sort of a Hail Mary approach to therapy. There are certainly degrees to the "Hail Mary" description but its certainly not a good sign if you're in the shoes of the patient.

The video was encouraging however.

Thanks for the clarification.

Not sure I can agree with the "Hail Mary" description. There is always the latest and thought to be the greatest, not yet available to the mass market for a variety of reasons. At his level, his medical team would have access. They are not trying something of unknown record or underlying, deniable theory. It is not at all necessarily a last resort against undeniable outright defeat or negative outcome. Most of his team would probably be among the most conservative, up to date medical professionals around, using the absolute best information available at that level, which exceeds the normal level of treatment and talent available to you and me as that is what POTUS deserves, no matter if he is the leading jerk-wad of the free world or not. Sorry. Couldn't help throwing that in. My fingers repeatedly slipped and I just couldn't control them.

View attachment 396547

He should recover. They used modern medicine, not a speck of Hydroxychloroquine as he didn't have malaria and his chosen medication might kill him.

medical science progresses...Aren’t you glad we didn’t employ the liberal tactic and just pronounce that the science was settled?

It would have been like an Aesop fable wouldn't it? The huckster shows up sick from a disease he dismissed and took no precautions against except for taking Hydroxychloriquine....and the doctors will then only prescribe Hydroxy and watch him get worse and worse.

Isn't it that remsi-something that Fauci has been so optimistic about? Everything has to go through a testing phase, but if the docs already know it stops the virus in its tracks, I'm not sure it's a sign of anything bad.

The experimental REGN-COV2, injection has not been approved by the FDA. If you're taking things that haven't been approved for use, it's sort of a Hail Mary approach to therapy. There are certainly degrees to the "Hail Mary" description but its certainly not a good sign if you're in the shoes of the patient.

Not sure I can agree with the "Hail Mary" description. There is always the latest and thought to be the greatest, not yet available to the mass market for a variety of reasons. At his level, his medical team would have access. They are not trying something of unknown record or underlying, deniable theory. It is not at all necessarily a last resort against undeniable outright defeat or negative outcome. Most of his team would probably be among the most conservative, up to date medical professionals around, using the absolute best information available at that level, which exceeds the normal level of treatment and talent available to you and me as that is what POTUS deserves, no matter if he is the leading jerk-wad of the free world or not. Sorry. Couldn't help throwing that in. My fingers repeatedly slipped and I just couldn't control them.

Yeah, it was an imperfect description. I tried to mitigate by saying there are different degrees of Hail Maries. But no, they're not rolling the dice and saying, "Well, if it comes up snake eyes, we'll do this, six the hard way we'll do that."

View attachment 396547

That's what I'm thinking, too, but candycorn straightened me out on which drug was experimental. So she get's thanks.

What is Trump doing now? Trying to say everyone is a criminal who suffers or dies on covid-19?

Did you really expect they might? Come on...Besides, much of what you consider his rhetoric is either taken out of context, or simply made up by hostile media anyway
It's so sad the lefties have no idea how the govt works and how politics are. They think good politics is just to call everyone a white supremacist

Donald is going to be in the hospital receiving experimental treatments for a hoax virus? If this were nothing he’d have toughed it out at his house like Chris Cuomo did. Nope. Was the hospital for Trump.

View attachment 396547

MellowHeftyGannet-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 396547

NPR???

Let me guess, an anonymous source too?

Good grief

Let me guess, you didn't bother to look and just shot your mouth off

Its from Sean Conley, Trump's physician.

I stand corrected. So Trump took advantage of his "right to try" philosophy and your position on this is?

Personally I'm thankful there are people willing to take the risks so the rest of us don't have to.

Donald is going to be in the hospital receiving experimental treatments for a hoax virus? If this were nothing he’d have toughed it out at his house like Chris Cuomo did. Nope. Was the hospital for Trump.
1.The response by the left was the hoax.

2. Cuomo never had the virus. He is a LIAR. (My opinion)

He was caught in multiple confrontations IN PUBLIC during his so called quarantine.

View attachment 396547

NPR???

Let me guess, an anonymous source too?

Good grief

Let me guess, you didn't bother to look and just shot your mouth off

Its from Sean Conley, Trump's physician.

I stand corrected. So Trump took advantage of his "right to try" philosophy and your position on this is?

Personally I'm thankful there are people willing to take the risks so the rest of us don't have to.

My position...

If you have to take drugs That are not approved, you’re pretty sick.

First we find out he had to have supplemental oxygen. Then we find out he’s on an unapproved drug therapy.

The videos are promising though. They’re pretty short. It’ll be interesting to see him at the town hall. As you remember he was walking around quite a bit in the 2016 town hall.

View attachment 396547

The nutballs on the right would have said it wasn't the Covid that got him, but the underlying heart condition, as the hydroxychloroquine which has been promoted as a potential treatment for Covid-19, is known to have potentially serious effects on heart rhythms. Now, a team of researchers has used an optical mapping system to observe exactly how the drug creates serious disturbances in the electrical signals that govern heartbeat.
The research, reported May 29 in the journal Heart Rhythm, found that the drug made it “surprisingly easy” to trigger worrisome arrhythmias.
The principal cause of sudden death is the occurrence of malignant cardiac arrhythmias, which result in the loss of contraction of the heart with subsequent lack of blood supply to vital organs like the brain. The immediate consequence is loss of conscience, and if the arrhythmia persists for more than 5 minutes, the patient dies.

Wow, sounds horrible..How do you suppose this drug stays on the market as it did for the past, what, 65 years? My goodness...

And since you've destroyed it, because of your political bull shit, what to do about the spike of Malaria that will result without this drug....Hmmmm...How many hundreds of thousands of deaths are acceptable to you dirtbags in your quest to get Trump?

By not giving it to patients with underlying heart issues, just like in the full monogram warnings in any physician's desk reference.
They will keep using it for Maleria. It doesn't kill most people if they do not have a heart condition and there are tests to see if a patient may not be suited to use it, just like there have been for years. It is just not a good idea to loosely prescibe to patients who's system is already under attack from a disease shown to sometimes damage the heart on it's own.

Which I am sure the system was doing when prescribing for Covid as well...No?

If you catch covid, you insist on it, if that is what it takes to support your stock position. There are safer treatments for Covid. See if you can get all the PDRs for that last 20 or 30 years burned and access taken from the internet, you might be able to get it back to approval for covid use to get your market share. Then go to another country and mainline full strength. Let us know how it works for you.

View attachment 396547

The nutballs on the right would have said it wasn't the Covid that got him, but the underlying heart condition, as the hydroxychloroquine which has been promoted as a potential treatment for Covid-19, is known to have potentially serious effects on heart rhythms. Now, a team of researchers has used an optical mapping system to observe exactly how the drug creates serious disturbances in the electrical signals that govern heartbeat.
The research, reported May 29 in the journal Heart Rhythm, found that the drug made it “surprisingly easy” to trigger worrisome arrhythmias.
The principal cause of sudden death is the occurrence of malignant cardiac arrhythmias, which result in the loss of contraction of the heart with subsequent lack of blood supply to vital organs like the brain. The immediate consequence is loss of conscience, and if the arrhythmia persists for more than 5 minutes, the patient dies.

Wow, sounds horrible..How do you suppose this drug stays on the market as it did for the past, what, 65 years? My goodness...

And since you've destroyed it, because of your political bull shit, what to do about the spike of Malaria that will result without this drug....Hmmmm...How many hundreds of thousands of deaths are acceptable to you dirtbags in your quest to get Trump?

By not giving it to patients with underlying heart issues, just like in the full monogram warnings in any physician's desk reference.
They will keep using it for Maleria. It doesn't kill most people if they do not have a heart condition and there are tests to see if a patient may not be suited to use it, just like there have been for years. It is just not a good idea to loosely prescibe to patients who's system is already under attack from a disease shown to sometimes damage the heart on it's own.

Which I am sure the system was doing when prescribing for Covid as well...No?

If you catch covid, you insist on it, if that is what it takes to support your stock position.

"My stock position"? You're a fool...
1. I'm a working stiff. I have a 401K, which is diversified in several Mutual funds. I don't play individual stocks...
2. I must be stiking a nerve because you are basing your entire post here from the start that I have some sort of financial stake in this. I don't...I'm simply asking questions and clarifying your position, and you don't like it...

There are safer treatments for Covid.

Good, no Great...And as we proceed forward with the fight of Covid, I am sure we will hone in on the right ones...
This rant you embarked on here is simply because I posed that Doctors that were possibly proscribing Hydroxy were doing so knowing the issues and screening for any possible negative outcomes of the drug...That seems to have pissed you off...

See if you can get all the PDRs for that last 20 or 30 years burned and access taken from the internet, you might be able to get it back to approval for covid use to get your market share.

Already told you that to my knowledge, My 401K is not invested in any drug companies....So, your directive here is meaningless...

Then go to another country and mainline full strength. Let us know how it works for you.

Now why would I do that? I don't have Covid, and I don't have Malaria...There is no reason I would do that....

Maybe you enjoy shooting up drugs just because, but I don't...In your case that would explain a lot...

Putting your man crush on Chris Cuomo aside, he is the freaking POTUS for Christ's sake! Whether he is just got the sniffles, or full blown respatory failure, or anyting inbetween, if the Doc's at the WH recomend that he need to be in a more controlled setting, then that by God is what is going to happen...

But, I am sure this is just your pathetic way of trying to wish harm to the President...

He was caught in multiple confrontations IN PUBLIC during his so called quarantine.
Donald is hospitalized 4 days after making fun of Biden wearing a mask to protect himself from a little flu-like hoax.

Who cares what your judgement thinks about Cuomo? Clearly your judgement is bad.

Putting your man crush on Chris Cuomo aside, he is the freaking POTUS for Christ's sake! Whether he is just got the sniffles, or full blown respatory failure, or anyting inbetween, if the Doc's at the WH recomend that he need to be in a more controlled setting, then that by God is what is going to happen...

But, I am sure this is just your pathetic way of trying to wish harm to the President...
So, if he got the flu he’d be flown in a helicopter to the hospital for a 4-5 day stay?!? Suddenly this virus is scary when Trump gets it. For 200,000 other Americans it was nothing but bad luck they don’t have Presidential resources.

Obama was President for 8 years and never was rushed to Hospital. Trump has now been twice.

Donald is hospitalized 4 days after making fun of Biden wearing a mask to protect himself from a little flu-like hoax.

Who cares what your judgement thinks about Cuomo? Clearly your judgement is bad.
I think my judgment is spot on. If Cuomo had the virus why was he out in public harassing citizens? It's telling that you believed this fool.

If you have to take drugs That are not approved, you’re pretty sick.

Couple of things wrong here...

1. Have to? Seems your are speculating that Trump's condition is worse than his own doctors have said publicly...

2. The drugs they are giving him are in stage 3 approval, and are most likely cleared for limited use in a controled setting...This is how we develop treatments...

I think your speculation is unnecessarily sensational, because maybe deep down, you secretly wish that the President were worse off than he is...

First we find out he had to have supplemental oxygen. Then we find out he’s on an unapproved drug therapy.

You are purposely mischaracterizing not only his condition, but the therapy...

The videos are promising though. They’re pretty short. It’ll be interesting to see him at the town hall. As you remember he was walking around quite a bit in the 2016 town hall.

You do realize that if by the Town hall he is cleared negative by the doctors, that he will then not only be not contagious, but, will have the antibodies that protect him against infection....Not only will he be able to walk around if he wants to, but he will be in a position to know that he can't catch it, but more importantly, not transmit anything....

So, if he got the flu he’d be flown in a helicopter to the hospital for a 4-5 day stay?!?

If that is what the doctors at the WH recomend, then yes..

Suddenly this virus is scary when Trump gets it.

No, not suddenly...the task force, along with the CDC, have been giving briefings since the start...Have you not been listening?

For 200,000 other Americans it was nothing but bad luck they don’t have Presidential resources.

That is such a crock...

Let me ask you, Should his doc's refused to treat him? You know, because Trump!

Obama was President for 8 years and never was rushed to Hospital. Trump has now been twice.

If there would have been a situation where Obama was ill enough to have the Doctors at the WH recomend he go to Walter Reed, would you have supported he go?

Forum List

Back