President Trump and South Korean President Joint Press Conference!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
President Trump is showing once again his tremendous abilities at representing American taxpaying citizens and as a world class diplomat of immense and historical proportions. So proud that I and fellow Americans elected him as our President.

Last edited:
President Trump, the South Korean President and the North Korean President together...Can it be!

Folks, this is historic. Our President is walking into the DMZ. He is hanging out with the North Korean President and they are enjoying a good conversation and President Trump crossed into North Korea. PRESIDENT TRUMP is declared by PRESIDENT KIM as the first American President to visit his country!

Trump 2020. 100% Any questions?

Last edited:
Tremendous event to witness. The fact President Trump is not receiving Nobel or whatever Peace Prizes proves all such prizes are fake, phony, frauds.

Press conference now with President Trump and President Kim!

Meanwhile in fake news USA...Kamala a half Jamaican half Asian slave owner seeks reparations for Negros who were never slaves by Whites who were never slave owners is a rising star! :p

Back on topic, President Trump will not get the Nobel Peace Prize, but the Nobel Peace Prize should be exposed as the fake award it is. For example, that Kenyan douchebag Barry Obama won it because...he was a Kenyan faggot? Nobody really knows.

Historic Moment: President Trump first ever sitting president to walk into North Korea.

Every day this man makes history. This country has never had a president like him. It's nice to see a president be willing to talk but NOT give them money, unlike the last 4 administrations that wouldn't sit down and talk with NK but threw money at them which helped to pay for their nuclear program under the auspices of "aid" to their country.

Last edited:
Tremendous event to witness. The fact President Trump is not receiving Nobel or whatever Peace Prizes proves all such prizes are fake, phony, frauds.

I am sure the secret service were locked and load. It was a photo op.

I am sure the secret service were locked and load. It was a photo op.

Yea and so was the NK secret service equivalent. And they got into a shouting match with our SS. This could have gone south REALLY fast.

Forum List

Back