President Trump address to nation

The Election was honest . The tragedy is that so many have so little faith in our democracy that they would throw it all away for one corrupt little man.
Election fraud by democrats is a crime against 73 million Trump voters rather than just satisfying your hate for trump the man

thos is not the first election democrats have stolen but it should be the last

there werent 73 million

probably only 20 million

the rest was just rigged by trump
Like the rallies were digitally produced.

rallies of a few thousand

there were no rallies of a million

add up all the loons at all the rallies and you get a few million

many of whom went to numerous rallies....

The Election was honest . The tragedy is that so many have so little faith in our democracy that they would throw it all away for one corrupt little man.
Election fraud by democrats is a crime against 73 million Trump voters rather than just satisfying your hate for trump the man

thos is not the first election democrats have stolen but it should be the last

there werent 73 million

probably only 20 million

the rest was just rigged by trump
Like the rallies were digitally produced.

rallies of a few thousand

there were no rallies of a million

add up all the loons at all the rallies and you get a few million

many of whom went to numerous rallies....
Who said a million?
I can't hold my bladder that long.
We all know that Hillary actually received over 300 million votes and Trump got none.

Wrong again. Trump’s judge’s were the among the most vociferous in their criticism. They put the law above the man.
You are wrong

Most judges were not trump appointee nor does their refusal to consider the evidence prove that trump voters are wrong about democrat cheating

Judges are notoriously unable to consider evidence that HASN'T BEEN FUCKING PRESENTED TO THEM BECAUSE IT DOESN'T THE FUCK EXIST.

Wrong again. Trump’s judge’s were the among the most vociferous in their criticism. They put the law above the man.
You are wrong

Most judges were not trump appointee nor does their refusal to consider the evidence prove that trump voters are wrong about democrat cheating
Look up Judge Bibas. He is a Trump appointee. He sits on the third Circuit Ct of Appeals. His opinion gave PA to Biden as he shut down Trump’s efforts to halt certification. You are wrong again.

Bibas wrote: "calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here”.
Like I always say, you scum, and democrats in general, don't accept proof they don't want to hear.

You are wrong

Look up Judge Bibas. He is a Trump appointee. He sits on the third Circuit Ct of Appeals. His opinion gave PA to Biden as he shut down Trump’s efforts to halt certification. You are wrong again.

Bibas wrote: "calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here”.
Like I always say, you scum, and democrats in general, don't accept proof they don't want to hear.
Hey Boobyhatch...it was a Trump judge that wrote that there was no proof of election fraud! Can’t you read!

Barr said there was no evidence so far
No... He didn't. He said there wasn't enough evidence thus far to prove enough fraud was found to change the election.

but how would he know if fraud did or didnt exist since the FBI has not done an investigation?
Fraud did and does exist. How much is the question.

You are wrong

Emotionally disturbed people (Liberals) are trained to react in an adverse manner when they hear certain syllables.

Given in the last hour or so...

And as of Today greater than 60% of Americans think that major FRAUD was perpetrated against Trump. 60 PERCENT of AMERICANS DO NOT THINK THE VOTE WAS LEGITIMATE. And that number is growing as more and more physical evidence is exposed.

Bullshit. 128% of Americans read your post and say you're full of shit.
Course, I don't have a link either.

You are wrong

Emotionally disturbed people (Liberals) are trained to react in an adverse manner when they hear certain syllables.

Ironic post there, Captain Meltdown.

..and nobody gave a shit what the lying piece of trash had to say..

You mean Biden? That piece of shit you Useful Idiots voted for?
You mean the Biden that Iran just told to fuck off?
You mean the Biden that is currently ignoring the LWers in Congress and pissing them off?

Biden and his buddy Kerry sent billions of dollars to that the Negro Muslim asshole Obama's Mullah buddies so Biden is lying to Useful Idiots like yourself.

Biden will kiss the ass of his Chinese masters and any Muslim that Obama tells him to do.

Biden's only intention is to give away the store to any foreign country that provided funds so that Hunter could pay of his cocaine dealer.

Anybody that voted for that clown is an idiot. How could anybody be that stupid?

You are wrong

Have you considered presenting facts accompanied by cause and effect?
It would be a breath of fresh air.
The above is not an ad hominem because 99% of the time you post insults as opposed to actual data.

If a mathematician was to analyze our posts, the analysis would reveal your excessive use of ad hominems.
Not that I care that you're a compulsive idiot because most of my relatives are also compulsive idiot.

..and nobody gave a shit what the lying piece of trash had to say..

You mean Biden? That piece of shit you Useful Idiots voted for?
You mean the Biden that Iran just told to fuck off?
You mean the Biden that is currently ignoring the LWers in Congress and pissing them off?

Biden and his buddy Kerry sent billions of dollars to that the Negro Muslim asshole Obama's Mullah buddies so Biden is lying to Useful Idiots like yourself.

Biden will kiss the ass of his Chinese masters and any Muslim that Obama tells him to do.

Biden's only intention is to give away the store to any foreign country that provided funds so that Hunter could pay of his cocaine dealer.

Anybody that voted for that clown is an idiot. How could anybody be that stupid?
150 billion so they could murder more people.

You are wrong

Have you considered presenting facts accompanied by cause and effect?
It would be a breath of fresh air.
The above is not an ad hominem because 99% of the time you post insults as opposed to actual data.

If a mathematician was to analyze our posts, the analysis would reveal your excessive use of ad hominems.
Not that I care that you're a compulsive idiot because most of my relatives are also compulsive idiot.

Hey Cap'm, YOU posted the sweeping generalization projection above, I just noted the irony therein.
I'm not seeing your "facts accompanied by cause and effect" up there.

Forum List

Back