President Sending Troops, Law Enforcement to Kenosha

Trump knows Democrats will try to undermine him even if it means lives are lost. Democrats really don't value life and property as long as they feel they are gaining some kind of political advantage. Trump knows all this but he still has the balls to do what's right for our country in spite of knowing Democrats will encourage armed confrontations. MAGA, for the future.

180,000 Dead
40 million jobs lost
100,000 businesses closed forever
5 million sick
33% drop in GDP.

Is Trump done Making American Great Yet?
Hey asshole that is not Trump
If you are going to place blame for those, then blame China and their biological attack on the US using the Wuhan flu

Jury Nullification will free the Great Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic.

Nope, that kid's going to be known as an Aryan Nation Prison Bitch.

Little Kyle is a minor child, why do you think its a great idea to send him to any adult prison? Why not Probation, much less subject him to Gay Rape?

17 is an adult in many states for jurisprudence purposes. Not sure about Wisconsin.

Jury Nullification will free the Great Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic.

Nope, that kid's going to be known as an Aryan Nation Prison Bitch.

Little Kyle is a minor child, why do you think its a great idea to send him to any adult prison? Why not Probation, much less subject him to Gay Rape?

17 is an adult in many states for jurisprudence purposes. Not sure about Wisconsin.

That may be true, but the wish of the lib I was responding to- wishing that this young guy should be subject to Gay Rape in prison- was still out of bounds. If libs weren't so gungho about forcible assrapery, maybe their leaders like Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey wouldn't have become the most notorious rapists of the 21st Century?

Absolute Bullshit..... Why are you backing the rioters?

I harken back to what my CO said about civil disturbance when I was in the National Guard.

"Those are your fellow citizens out there, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."

Trump didn't start these riots, but he is making them worse... It's kind of his thing.

If you are going to place blame for those, then blame China and their biological attack on the US using the Wuhan flu

NO evidence that Covid-19 is anything but a naturally occuring virus... but the problem - again, is that Trump's mishandling of the crisis from the very beginning has made it worse than it needed to be. It's why we lead the world in not only cases, but deaths.

Don't worry, he'll be an adult by the time they get around to convicting him of two murders

Or they might exonerate him too.

But why are you so hot to trot about subjecting a young man to Gay Rape? Or if he is in the local hoosegow now at 17, Gay Paedophile Rape?

Absolute Bullshit..... Why are you backing the rioters?

I harken back to what my CO said about civil disturbance when I was in the National Guard.

"Those are your fellow citizens out there, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."

Trump didn't start these riots, but he is making them worse... It's kind of his thing.

NO evidence that Covid-19 is anything but a naturally occuring virus... but the problem - again, is that Trump's mishandling of the crisis from the very beginning has made it worse than it needed to be. It's why we lead the world in not only cases, but deaths.
Keep drinking your kool aid

So, because the business owners that were hit possibly voted for Trump, they deserved it eh?

They have insurance... Heck, a lot of them are probably happy for the looting, as most of them were on the bubble due to Trump Plague.

"Thank God, I'm being looted!!!"

Hey, has it occurred to you that when a guy has plagues, riots and recessions on his watch, he's probably not fit to be President?

What a small minded, ignorant view of what’s going on...Are you really trying to say these business owners should be happy their business was burned down?

These people have their time, life savings, and dreams tied up in these businesses, you fucking ignorant moron!

What a small minded, ignorant view of what’s going on...Are you really trying to say these business owners should be happy their business was burned down?

I'm pretty sure some of them are.... They're massively in the red, no sales since march... getting burned out was probably a blessing...

These people have their time, life savings, and dreams tied up in these businesses, you fucking ignorant moron!

And when insurance pays out, they can reopen.... but most of them will probably take the money...

I'm pretty sure some of them are.... They're massively in the red, no sales since march... getting burned out was probably a blessing...

And when insurance pays out, they can reopen.... but most of them will probably take the money...
Typical Liberal excuses... How the fuck can you live with yourself?
you pompous piece of shit

Typical Liberal excuses... How the fuck can you live with yourself?
you pompous piece of shit

I'm not getting worked up because some businesses got burned.

100,000 businesses have closed their door permanently due to Trump Plague...

I live with myself just fine, thanks for asking. I'll live a lot better when Trump is voted out of office and charged with criminal offenses.

I am resigning from the human race, we have hit rock bottom, all sides, there is nothing humane about us All. when we applaud Any one filled with hate & resentment.

He fired randomly into a crowd and killed two people.

That is not what happened. Each of the three people shot chased and attacked him, it's all on video and it looks like a zombie movie. Imagine chasing down a guy armed with a rifle. Talk about stupid games. These rioters think they're invincible that the power of racial justice will protect them from bullets or that they can just regenerate their health bar like they do in videogames.

That is not what happened. Each of the three people shot chased and attacked him, it's all on video and it looks like a zombie movie. Imagine chasing down a guy armed with a rifle. Talk about stupid games. These rioters think they're invincible that the power of racial justice will protect them from bullets or that they can just regenerate their health bar like they do in videogames.

Or they had a reasonable expectation the police wouldn't let a child run amok with a machine gun.

You do realize that the City of Kenosha is going to pay out big bucks for letting this happen, right?

Forum List

Back