President Sending Troops, Law Enforcement to Kenosha

Extreme situations call for extreme measures
Not that extreme measure. We have a problem of democrat governors who have simple ceded control
of their cities to gangs of imported barbarians and criminal savages.

This isn't a problem we cannot handle. It's a problem the left chooses not to handle to maximize political
power and control from the situation.
MYOB

If they need to use lethal force, which Demonrats are hoping for, that could be iffy.

I think that they should use lethal force if these people do not cease and desist but I'm not sure how many Americans would be turned off if federal personnel did that and then abandon Trump over it. Many voters are just too skittish for my liking, too swayed by the propaganda of the MSM. Look at how easily they were swayed by 'Muh, Russia'.
Many many Americans are horrified at the carnage and destruction they see online and through social media.
The left doesn't control the narrative now. They are stupidly insuring four more years of Trump.

The left has stepped back and simply given the steering wheel to Marxist anarchists and now the demons
and psychopaths have all come rushing out in city streets.

Many many Americans are horrified at the carnage and destruction they see online and through social media.
The left doesn't control the narrative now. They are stupidly insuring four more years of Trump.

Yes, but if federal personnel shoot a bunch of people the easily swayed independents will switch again, or not vote. And that is what the Demonrats want, a shooting of multiple people. October is danger month.

Yes, but if federal personnel shoot a bunch of people the easily swayed independents will switch again, or not vote. And that is what the Demonrats want, a shooting of multiple people. October is danger month.
I trust any troops sent into the melee will not fire willy nilly.

Nope. What scant few independents are left are onto the game.

I trust any troops sent into the melee will not fire willy nilly.

Who says they will? But the Demonrats control the way these things first get out through their propaganda arm of the MSM.

It took very little to sway millions against Trump with the 'Muh, Russia' BS.

Who says they will? But the Demonrats control the way these things first get out through their propaganda arm of the MSM.

It took very little to sway millions against Trump with the 'Muh, Russia' BS.
This all presumes the Blue Meany governor of Wisconsin will allow troops in his precious war zone.

But IF troops are brought in and there is no Kent State type slaughter I trust enough of the public
is disgusted by the violent rioters and know what's going on this time.

Their eyes are finally open....thanks to the left overplaying their hand.
The leftist Ministry of Information will not be able to present a case for unconscionable violence by government forces where there clearly is none.

Trump is dumping more fuel on the fire by using force to stop a protest over the use of force. Idiots.
Did you really just say this nonsense?

Hun, if you think that not using force to stop violent criminals and terrorists from attacking others then why dont you go out there and ask them Pretty please with sugar on top stop attacking others and see what that gets you.

This won't end till we start shooting a few well many now............if this somehow manages to not blow up before the election which is what I think the dems want as they aren't trying to get biden in but Pelosi-----------then Trump will certainly send in the arm troops following the election.

Jury Nullification will free the Great Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic.

Yep they probably will for shooting up and murdering what was a peaceful protest. You, Trump and the likes are pretty much like old Charles Mansion wanting a race war. The little fucking punk is a right wing vigilante.

Sounds like he was and is a good kid---just trying to stop the violence coming from criminals and terrorists at the blm/anti fa terror events....

Look in the mirror and be honest with your dishonest, self-hating White self.
Biden will win zero Red States and Trump must lose 3 for Biden to win.
No to mention how many businesses owned by hard working Democrats have been destroyed by the mobs you admire.

Actually, right now, Biden is leading in all the States Hillary won, plus FL, PA, WI, AZ, and MI. He's within striking distance in NC, OH, IA, TX and GA. He just needs to win two of those to beat Trump.

The kinds of people who own businesses were never going to vote for Biden to start with, and far more of them lost their businesses to TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) than TRUMP RIOTS(TM),

Naw, man, I don't hate myself for being white, but man, some of you really embarrass the crap out of me. The ironic thing is most of the white bigots you are embracing now don't consider Jews to be white, either.

Eventually, if they keep rioting, then lethal force will have to be used. And the MSM and the Dims and their mouthpieces on the internet are ready to pounce. It is a no-win situation for President Trump and we must remain strong if lethal force is used on these rioters.

Because I suspect that the Demonrats October surprise is to force authorities into using lethal force. We know that lives do not matter to the left, just some eggs that need to be broken to make an omelet.
Maybe we could get Crosby, Stills, and Nash back to write another song.

Look in the mirror and be honest with your dishonest, self-hating White self.
Biden will win zero Red States and Trump must lose 3 for Biden to win.
No to mention how many businesses owned by hard working Democrats have been destroyed by the mobs you admire.

Actually, right now, Biden is leading in all the States Hillary won, plus FL, PA, WI, AZ, and MI. He's within striking distance in NC, OH, IA, TX and GA. He just needs to win two of those to beat Trump.

The kinds of people who own businesses were never going to vote for Biden to start with, and far more of them lost their businesses to TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) than TRUMP RIOTS(TM),

Naw, man, I don't hate myself for being white, but man, some of you really embarrass the crap out of me. The ironic thing is most of the white bigots you are embracing now don't consider Jews to be white, either.
So, because the business owners that were hit possibly voted for Trump, they deserved it eh?

So, because the business owners that were hit possibly voted for Trump, they deserved it eh?

They have insurance... Heck, a lot of them are probably happy for the looting, as most of them were on the bubble due to Trump Plague.

"Thank God, I'm being looted!!!"

Hey, has it occurred to you that when a guy has plagues, riots and recessions on his watch, he's probably not fit to be President?

Trump knows Democrats will try to undermine him even if it means lives are lost. Democrats really don't value life and property as long as they feel they are gaining some kind of political advantage. Trump knows all this but he still has the balls to do what's right for our country in spite of knowing Democrats will encourage armed confrontations. MAGA, for the future.

Trump knows Democrats will try to undermine him even if it means lives are lost. Democrats really don't value life and property as long as they feel they are gaining some kind of political advantage. Trump knows all this but he still has the balls to do what's right for our country in spite of knowing Democrats will encourage armed confrontations. MAGA, for the future.

180,000 Dead
40 million jobs lost
100,000 businesses closed forever
5 million sick
33% drop in GDP.

Is Trump done Making American Great Yet?

Forum List

Back