What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call the Kenosha DA's Office and tell them they're a disgrace.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score
Home owners are being robbed. The town is burning, and you charge a 17 year old Patriot defending the land from criminals with first degree murder?

I just told two separate people on that line that they're a disgrace.

(262) 653-2400

OP
The2ndAmendment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score
And only post here after you did it. Don't you're going to. DO it.

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We don't know anything about the suspect except that he is a 17-year-old, and I think I heard during the sheriff's news conference a few minutes ago that he was from another town and may have been from a different state. How can you judge whether or not he is a patriot? How do you define a "patriot" in the first place? We also know nothing about the three people who were shot. You just spout wild conclusions.

OP
The2ndAmendment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score
We don't know anything about the suspect except that he is a 17-year-old, and I think I heard during the sheriff's news conference a few minutes ago that he was from another town and may have been from a different state. How can you judge whether or not he is a patriot? How do you define a "patriot" in the first place? We also know nothing about the three people who were shot. You just spout wild conclusions.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

Btw get your free helicopter ride as social services.

Zorro!

Gold Member
Reaction score

BREAKING: Feds Swoop In and Arrest ‘Riot Kitchen’ Food Service for Street Mob in Kenosha …Update: Vehicles Full of Helmets, Gas Masks, Illegal Fireworks, Fuel Cans

God Bless General Barr!

RIOT KITCHEN was launched as a far left "free" food service for violent looters and rioters in Seattle and then Minneapolis during the George Floyd riots.

They are billing someone for the "Free Food". Time for RICO charges.

The RIOT KITCHEN traveled to Kenosha this week to offer free food to the violent leftists ransacking the Wisconsin city.

On Wednesday federal agents swooped in and arrested the far left RIOT KITCHEN activists in Kenosha.

1598579824047.png

Free Food and Riot Supplies.​

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope this kid gets a metal. He is a hero.

He has watered the tree of liberty for our nation.

Who knows how many people he saved by killing those democrat terrorists.

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That cowardly DA will quietly drop the charges when the threat of his house being firebombed has subsided. The young patriot and his parents then need to own that shithole for false imprisoment. He'll be Nick Sandmann 2.0

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That cowardly DA will quietly drop the charges when the threat of his house being firebombed has subsided. The young patriot and his parents then need to own that shithole for false imprisoment. He'll be Nick Sandmann 2.0
The DA should be more scared of the American people then the Democrat terrorist.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

You're a fucking disgrace. I contacted them to congratulate them on the arrest.

OP
The2ndAmendment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

You're about as ferocious as a bag of goldfish.

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

Full video? Videos keep surfacing. I see that you are one of those airheads who are into calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a "communist." Apparently you don't know what this term means. You also don't know what the term "patriot" means.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List