President Obama's Approval Rating Approaching Historical High

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
President Obama's approval rating bodes well for Hillary, dontcha think?

In final year, President Obama more popular than Reagan
By Carly Figueroa/Amanda Kabbabe

The White House Correspondents' Dinner was full of jokes, but stand-up comedians weren't the only ones making the zingers.

When referring to his rising approval rating, President Obama said, "The last time I was this high, I was trying to decide on my major."

Obama's approval rating hit a three-year high of 53 percent, according to Gallup. He has a 66 percent approval rating among young voters ages 18 to 29.

Also worth noting? More women like him than men.

Obama did propose a theory regarding the climbing rating, pointing his finger at presidential candidates Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

It's also possible the rise is due to his progress with Cuba, a historic Iranian nuclear deal, a global climate pact with nearly 200 nations and 73 straight months of job growth.

On Monday, Gallup showed his approval rating to be at 52 percent, and it's hovered near there for months.

He just beat Ronald Reagan, who had a 49 percent approval rating at this point in his presidency in 1988.

George W. Bush had a 28 percent approval rating in 2008, and Bill Clinton's rating was at 57 percent in 2000.

Obama is also viewed more favorably than any of the current presidential candidates.

<snip>

Not bad, Obama.

President Obama isn't included on the list below because hasn't yet completed his second term-----his second term, that he beat the Republican candidate by about 5 million votes.

Second-Term Averages
President
Dates of second term
Average approval rating

%
Harry Truman
January 1949-January 1953

Dwight Eisenhower
January 1957-January 1961

Lyndon Johnson
January 1965-January 1969

Richard Nixon
January 1973-August 1974

Ronald Reagan
January 1985-January 1989

Bill Clinton

January 1997-January 2001

George W. Bush
January 2005-January 2009

It's not likely that the socially liberal Dwight Eisenhower would be a Republican in today's political environment!

Republicans hate him. They said it's not because that jigaboo is black.

not bad obama? sounds like you are a fan of the mass murderer? its funny that the sheep who think reagan was so great are not aware of that that towards the end of his second term in office,most americans were fed up with that mass murderer as well.lol

Looks bad for Republicans

A solid economy, low cost gas and no major wars

and the worst part....they picked Trump

Yes, approval ratings. Very meaningful to people who participate in approval polls and politicians who decide what they will say they stand for based on the latest poll.

Still, it must be said, Obama takes the best selfie with a stick of any president ever. Can Hillary wield a stick?

A weak world economy results in lower demand for oil...results in lower prices for oil. There are major wars going on...non that the timid neeeegro can win. Like I said...relief from an 8 year fart stream.

Shockingly it's not 100% obumble reminds me of Kim Jong Un and Saddam Hussein.

A weak world economy results in lower demand for oil...results in lower prices for oil. There are major wars going on...non that the timid neeeegro can win. Like I said...relief from an 8 year fart stream.

Voters care if they have a job, gas is cheap and American boys are not coming home in boxes

All this poll tells us is there are far too many ignorant people who can't begin to see what a disaster he is

President Obama's approval rating bodes well for Hillary, dontcha think?

In final year, President Obama more popular than Reagan
By Carly Figueroa/Amanda Kabbabe

The White House Correspondents' Dinner was full of jokes, but stand-up comedians weren't the only ones making the zingers.

When referring to his rising approval rating, President Obama said, "The last time I was this high, I was trying to decide on my major."

Obama's approval rating hit a three-year high of 53 percent, according to Gallup. He has a 66 percent approval rating among young voters ages 18 to 29.

Also worth noting? More women like him than men.

Obama did propose a theory regarding the climbing rating, pointing his finger at presidential candidates Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

It's also possible the rise is due to his progress with Cuba, a historic Iranian nuclear deal, a global climate pact with nearly 200 nations and 73 straight months of job growth.

On Monday, Gallup showed his approval rating to be at 52 percent, and it's hovered near there for months.

He just beat Ronald Reagan, who had a 49 percent approval rating at this point in his presidency in 1988.

George W. Bush had a 28 percent approval rating in 2008, and Bill Clinton's rating was at 57 percent in 2000.

Obama is also viewed more favorably than any of the current presidential candidates.

<snip>

Not bad, Obama.

President Obama isn't included on the list below because hasn't yet completed his second term-----his second term, that he beat the Republican candidate by about 5 million votes.

Second-Term Averages
President
Dates of second term
Average approval rating

%
Harry Truman
January 1949-January 1953

Dwight Eisenhower
January 1957-January 1961

Lyndon Johnson
January 1965-January 1969

Richard Nixon
January 1973-August 1974

Ronald Reagan
January 1985-January 1989

Bill Clinton

January 1997-January 2001

George W. Bush
January 2005-January 2009

It's not likely that the socially liberal Dwight Eisenhower would be a Republican in today's political environment!

Obama is busy releasing criminals and setting up the next economic disaster. Trump gets all the media focus and Obama becomes more popular every day.

Voters care if they have a job, gas is cheap and American boys are not coming home in boxes
Libs care if they get free shit, and they can watch a transgender piss.

Libs care if they get free shit, and they can watch a transgender piss.
Conservative states get more free stuff than liberal states

It is conservatives who are obsessed with the peeing habits of transsexuals

Forum List

Back