So Is it possible that these Trump supporters are "racists"? Or are they just ignorant?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
According to Rob Reiner these ladies are racists.
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 11.43.47 AM.png

And according to Reiner also these people..."RACISTS"... WOW...
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 11.46.23 AM.png

Rob Reiner Says Trump Supporters Are Racist

When Director Rob Reiner appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe Thursday to discuss his new film, "Being Charlie," the infamously liberal director couldn't stay away from politics. The conversation quickly turned to Donald Trump, and Reiner didn't hold back his true feelings.

Morning Joe co-anchor Willie Geist asked Reiner, "There are millions and millions of people who do not watch this show that actually like what they hear from Donald Trump. And they aren't taking messages and orders from us in the media. But they listen to what he says for themselves and vote for him. How do you explain that?"
"There are a lot of people who are racist," Reiner quickly replied.

The revolving door of the establishment keeps churning out jewish representatives to tell everyone what to think. It doesn't work anymore. That is why The Donald won.

Who cares what Rob Reiner says?
Reiner represents what Trump protesters and the MSM thinks which shapes what most ignorant people think and then vote.
Trump like me and millions of us are NOT racists much less anti-immigrants.
Trump like me and millions of us are AGAINST "Anti-illegal immigrants". A distinction that seems to be lost on Reiner et.al.
About 6,550,000 results (0.79 seconds) to "Trump is anti-immigrant" shows the biased MSM bleats and idiots repeat!
Trump married a Legal Immigrant. My daughter-in-law along with 45 million other people are LEGAL immigrants and we are not against immigrants!

Reiner represents what Trump protestors and the MSM thinks which shapes what most ignorant people think and then vote.
Trump like me and millions of us are AGAINST "Anti-illegal immigrants". A distinction that seems to be lost on Reiner et.al.
About 6,550,000 results (0.79 seconds) to "Trump is anti-immigrant" shows the biased MSM bleats and idiots repeat!
Trump married a Legal Immigrant. My daughter-in-law along with 45 million other people are LEGAL immigrants and we are not against immigrants!

Reiner could get hit by a bus and I wouldn't give a shit..about how I feel about most Hollyweird "elites"

Reiner represents what Trump protestors and the MSM thinks which shapes what most ignorant people think and then vote.

Reiner could get hit by a bus and I wouldn't give a shit..about how I feel about most Hollyweird "elites"

Don't disagree. But the point of the post was to show how biased and ignorant idiots like Reiner and those people in the MSM are when it comes to
people like me that support Trump. We are not racists much less anti-immigrant! Yet the idiots like Reiner get the microphone to bleat their ignorance!

Tell us, Rob. Is it possible that these Trump supporters are simply expressing their opinions, with a little dose of humor, and a little dose of ordinary folk engaging in Free Speech?

You guys want the racism bullshit to subside stop perpetuating it and giving it substance by talking about it or its players so much.

Race baiters like trolls thrive on attention. Ignore them

View attachment 73859

View attachment 73861

When Director Rob Reiner appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe Thursday to discuss his new film, "Being Charlie," the infamously liberal director couldn't stay away from politics. The conversation quickly turned to Donald Trump, and Reiner didn't hold back his true feelings.

Morning Joe co-anchor Willie Geist asked Reiner, "There are millions and millions of people who do not watch this show that actually like what they hear from Donald Trump. And they aren't taking messages and orders from us in the media. But they listen to what he says for themselves and vote for him. How do you explain that?"
Fucking Meathead.....

Racism rocks. Just the other day I overheard some black guys saying how redneck these hunting shows were.

View attachment 73859

View attachment 73861

Lots of Trump supporters are racist.

I refer you to Steve Magerret here at USMB- my favorite today is where he says that Trump doesn't need to provide his tax returns because Trump has 'White privalege"

Rob Reiner is racist for calling these black ladies racist.

View attachment 73859

View attachment 73861

Rob Reiner is a racist, and so is MSNBC.

Forum List

Back