President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

“on all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” obama could be heard telling medvedev, referring to incoming president vladimir putin.

“yeah, i understand,” medvedev replied in english. “i understand your message about space. Space for you.”

obama interrupted to say: “this is my last election. After my election, i have more flexibility.”

medvedev replied with terminology reminiscent of russia’s communist past.

“i understand,” he said. “i will transmit this information to vladimir.”

are you saying obama didn't say this?
Like his sarah brady fast and the furious moment?

vlad certainly has an option, that essentially fails for russia. He can push america with their saber rattling, and push us into a reactionary corner of counter chauvinism. Vlad, and poot know that's a loosing strategy. Poot's best hope of finding a middle ground is to not make the us react to threat. Laying out the salient facts was a smart piece of diplomacy.

Obama essentially told him, don't fuck with me now, as i have bigger fish to fry. Don't threaten us, or you'll push us into a direction we really don't want to go. After the dust settles with the ignorant wingnuts who'd love a major international incident prior to the election, we'll sit down and see if we can find some common ground where we both can find a win.

What would bush have done? How about your next empty suit hope, mittens?

bullshit.

So, now Dems can't admit to the ridiculousness of jumping on Romney's campaign manager's comment about shifting focus after the primaries... Dembots actually fabricated lies about what he must have meant by what he said and the internet was all atwitter with etch-a-sketch jokes and snarky inferences AS IF shifting focus after primaries isn't standard operating procedure, at which point voters still have an opportunity to fully vet the candidate and his campaign proposals before casting their votes...

Here we have the incumbent President whispering to foreign powers about how he can't be straight with the American people prior to the election........... :eusa_shhh:

obama_uni.jpg

The American voters will decide whom they trust. I doubt it will be Romney. Obama (like most) can see that he's pretty much a shoo-in for re-election. Obama (unlike most) doesn't seem to realize that he can still lose the election but Romney and the GOP can't win it on their own.

He should make sure to keep from making any more potentially politically damaging gaffes.

The fallout from this will be absolutely nil since he is simply stating that he fully expects to be re-elected. So far, there is no reason to think he won't be.
He fully expect to be re-elected and do what? Sell America out?

He damned sure needs to tell us exactly what he means........ Because it does not sound good at all, I see all this spin and all I can do is shake my head. This administration has lied so many times and they still spin away for him.

The American voters will decide whom they trust. I doubt it will be Romney. Obama (like most) can see that he's pretty much a shoo-in for re-election. Obama (unlike most) doesn't seem to realize that he can still lose the election but Romney and the GOP can't win it on their own.

He should make sure to keep from making any more potentially politically damaging gaffes.

The fallout from this will be absolutely nil since he is simply stating that he fully expects to be re-elected. So far, there is no reason to think he won't be.

He damned sure needs to tell us exactly what he means........ Because it does not sound good at all, I see all this spin and all I can do is shake my head. This administration has lied so many times and they still spin away for him.

We have this and what does the media talk about? Trayvon Martin and how good of a kid he was.

So, now Dems can't admit to the ridiculousness of jumping on Romney's campaign manager's comment about shifting focus after the primaries... Dembots actually fabricated lies about what he must have meant by what he said and the internet was all atwitter with etch-a-sketch jokes and snarky inferences AS IF shifting focus after primaries isn't standard operating procedure, at which point voters still have an opportunity to fully vet the candidate and his campaign proposals before casting their votes...

Here we have the incumbent President whispering to foreign powers about how he can't be straight with the American people prior to the election........... :eusa_shhh:

obama_uni.jpg

Dude.....he's been doing that since day-one.

Dude.....he's been doing that since day-one.

Yes I know but what obama did here is give his intent away and what will happen if re-elected. How can anyone in their right mind support obama after this?

aka I can do what I want.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.
The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...se-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility/

Aka, after the election, the American people won't be able to stop me disarming missile defense and leaving this country defenseless.

Remember this and vote.

November 2012 is coming.

Don't forget, the MSM says he is the most intelligent POTUS of our time...

How on earth did anyone or will anyone vote for this idiot?

It sounds even more scary when you actually see and hear it....Republican ad upcoming on this one. Everyone should fear a second term of this man..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA]Obama caught on mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

I really don't understand it.How in the hell can anyone defend the indefensible? How can anyone who cares for America defend what obama said?

Well captain black helicopters Obama didnt say what you want us to think he said.

Guess you are going to say he didnt mean what he said??? :dunno:

It obvious what he was saying.... there wont be anything to stop him from doing what he knows the American public wont like. Which is to get rid of our missle defenses.... why wouldnt he do that now, before the election?
Because he knows it is a stupid move.

This 'man' is a snake in the grass! :mad:

I really don't understand it.How in the hell can anyone defend the indefensible? How can anyone who cares for America defend what obama said?

Well captain black helicopters Obama didnt say what you want us to think he said.

Guess you are going to say he didnt mean what he said??? :dunno:

It obvious what he was saying.... there wont be anything to stop him from doing what he knows the American public wont like. Which is to get rid of our missle defenses.... why wouldnt he do that now, before the election?
Because he knows it is a stupid move.

This 'man' is a snake in the grass! :mad:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

obama_uni.jpg

He fully expects to win the 2012 election. The GOP is in total disarray, the Party is firmly behind him. Independents have nowhere to go, really. The electoral math is in his favor big-time.

If you want to explain your rhetoric, feel free. Don't hurry though, I could care less.

He fully expects to win the 2012 election. The GOP is in total disarray, the Party is firmly behind him. Independents have nowhere to go, really. The electoral math is in his favor big-time.

If you want to explain your rhetoric, feel free. Don't hurry though, I could care less.
He fully expects to win the 2012 election. The GOP
Stop right there, this doesn't have a damn thing to do with political parties. After what he said would you vote for him?

Stop right there, this doesn't have a damn thing to do with political parties. After what he said would you vote for him?

Ideology before country :cuckoo:

Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects to win. I'd be disappointed if he didn't expect to win.

About 2 weeks ago, someone asked if Santorum should drop out. I said no. I think you have to have a shitload of hubris to even run for President. It goes into overdrive if you win. Call it arrogance if you want...never known a President that wasn't somewhat arrogant.

If there were alternatives that were viable candidates regardless of party, I'd give them a look. There are 4 people running for President. Obama is twice as good as any of them. That's a sad commentary of our political system.

Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects to win. I'd be disappointed if he didn't expect to win.

About 2 weeks ago, someone asked if Santorum should drop out. I said no. I think you have to have a shitload of hubris to even run for President. It goes into overdrive if you win. Call it arrogance if you want...never known a President that wasn't somewhat arrogant.

If there were alternatives that were viable candidates regardless of party, I'd give them a look. There are 4 people running for President. Obama is twice as good as any of them. That's a sad commentary of our political system.
Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects
Again stop with the politics you admit even after hearing what he said you will vote for him? I cvan't se the love affair that some have with the traitor in the white house.

That’s certainly part of it. Not all of it. It’s always conservatives who want you to believe that’s the whole reason and it’s always liberals who want you to believe it had nothing to do with it. Both are exaggerated.
Presuming that is an accurate assessment, where would you position the opinion of those who are neither Conservative nor Liberal but somewhere in between?

Shut the fuck up, homo asshole.

A dumbfuck like you knows nothing about missile defense.

Oh..and missile defense doesn't work.
That response to Sallow defines you as either a belligerent adolescent or an adult whose commentary simply isn't worth the time and space it inhabits. So putting you on Ignore is conservative in the literal sense of the word.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back