President Obama receives "Profile in Courage" award

Just keeping us afloat and safe in spite of an obstructionist NaziCon Congress should be enough.

Now, that's funny.

There would have been no obstructionist congress if Obama hadn't screwed up in his first two years.

The house was supposed to stay democrat for 10 years (at the very least) after 2008.

Two years later....poooof. It's gone.

How about profile in arrogance or profile in stupidity.
That's why they gave him the award, Sun; he knew Obamacare would hurt and he did it anyway because he believed in it. Courage.

He knew Commie Care would create more new government dependents which was the only goal in the first place. 20 million new government dependents on Commie Care, another 20 million new government dependents on food stamps. Those to programs alone netted the Democrat party with 40 million more new government dependents.

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.
Tell that to every other civilized nation in the world.
We're the ones that are behind here. Nothing to be proud of.

Can you stop being so stupid ?

Countries like Canada and England have private systems too. You know why...? Think about it. The NHS must not be perfect. Many in Canada love their healthcare system and would not trade it, even though they don't use it. They use the private system something like 75% of all companies provide.

Next.....England and Canada would die if they had our levels of spending. And don't kid yourself. Canada, for the longest time kept costs down by using 2nd and 3rd generation drugs (earlier). You want that ? It's what you'll get. But we still spend way to freaking much on health care. Under a single payer, granny would not live in the waiting room like she sometimes does now.

Finally, we have states bigger than those countries. Why don't they pass it and make their states happy. Why do you need to force your ideas onto Kentucky when Mass can have it's own Romneycare ? Why must you push what you think is right onto everyone else ?
I'm fine with having private systems, too, for those who can afford them. Every person, from cradle to grave, should be guaranteed medical care at no cost. I agree we have allowed healthcare costs to soar out of control. It is amazing what people will pay not to die. What the market will bear. LOL.
I know the standard of care may become more sensible and less supertech in a universal payer situation, but it is a fair compromise. I'll bet most of the people who had no insurance or have been priced out of the market with Obamacare and now Trumpcare, would be okay with it, as well.

Now, that's funny.

There would have been no obstructionist congress if Obama hadn't screwed up in his first two years.

The house was supposed to stay democrat for 10 years (at the very least) after 2008.

That's why they gave him the award, Sun; he knew Obamacare would hurt and he did it anyway because he believed in it. Courage.

He knew Commie Care would create more new government dependents which was the only goal in the first place. 20 million new government dependents on Commie Care, another 20 million new government dependents on food stamps. Those to programs alone netted the Democrat party with 40 million more new government dependents.

Countries like Canada and England have private systems too. You know why...? Think about it. The NHS must not be perfect. Many in Canada love their healthcare system and would not trade it, even though they don't use it. They use the private system something like 75% of all companies provide.

Next.....England and Canada would die if they had our levels of spending. And don't kid yourself. Canada, for the longest time kept costs down by using 2nd and 3rd generation drugs (earlier). You want that ? It's what you'll get. But we still spend way to freaking much on health care. Under a single payer, granny would not live in the waiting room like she sometimes does now.

Finally, we have states bigger than those countries. Why don't they pass it and make their states happy. Why do you need to force your ideas onto Kentucky when Mass can have it's own Romneycare ? Why must you push what you think is right onto everyone else ?
I'm fine with having private systems, too, for those who can afford them. Every person, from cradle to grave, should be guaranteed medical care at no cost. I agree we have allowed healthcare costs to soar out of control. It is amazing what people will pay not to die. What the market will bear. LOL.
I know the standard of care may become more sensible and less supertech in a universal payer situation, but it is a fair compromise. I'll bet most of the people who had no insurance or have been priced out of the market with Obamacare and now Trumpcare, would be okay with it, as well.

As long as you understand that you will have a two tiered system...and that by it's very existence....people in the lower tier will suffer and die because they don't have the better coverage.

There is now two ways about it.

You never answered why you need to push your system onto everyone. Why can't states have their own if they want it ? And if they don't ?

Obama was and is a great man...Too many hate because he is a caring man that made life trillions of times easier during the great recession.
You seem to think being forced to spend trillions on his ideas is support. Nobody I know is better off today than when he took office. Nobody.
Twenty-four million people would disagree. Maybe you don't know them; that's okay.
So the other 300 million have to suffer. How is that a good thing?

Whatever for?

Just keeping us afloat and safe in spite of an obstructionist NaziCon Congress should be enough.

Now, that's funny.

The only reason why Europe can afford it is because they've spent the past 70 years living under the American Shield, rather than getting overrun by the mongoloid Russians.

It's amazing what you can afford when you don't have to invest heavily enough in your own defense so as to be able to stand on your own at a moment of crisis.

No matter how many awards your buddies give you, a crappy human being remains a crappy human being. Karma catches up eventually.

Living up north I get to talk with Canadian drivers. When possible, I try to bring up healthcare to get it from the horses mouth.

You are correct that many love their system compared to ours, but those are younger and middle-aged people. The older drivers have told me don't trade our system for theirs if there is any way we can fight it.

When you get older and have more serious stuff go wrong with you, the Canadian system is a failure for those folks. Hip replacements, heart surgery, liver transplants are all surgeries that have a waiting list and are not performed by the best surgeons.

Whatever for?

Now, that's funny.

Well let me tell you that until Commie Care, I had employer coverage my entire life. But nobody gave a crap about us losing our coverage because of it.

Take your ADD meds.

This thread is about courage...not right or wrong (which, of course, is a matter of opinion).
You inferred the right stands up for what is right. I corrected that statement, without inferring, by stating the right currently stands up for what is wrong. And there is no courage points for that. There's pussy points; but no courage points.

I would like to see one person on the right publicly vilify Trump and Ryan for being total corporate whores. Now that takes courage. I'd like to see at least one person on the right tell the corporate lobby groups to get the fuck out of our elections. Now that takes courage (and balls). I'd like to see someone on the right say, "You know, Obama was alright as a President!" Now that takes courage (and big balls).

Take your ADD meds.

This thread is about courage...not right or wrong (which, of course, is a matter of opinion).
You inferred the right stands up for what is right. I corrected that statement, without inferring, by stating the right currently stands up for what is wrong. And there is no courage points for that. There's pussy points; but no courage points.

I would like to see one person on the right publicly vilify Trump and Ryan for being total corporate whores. Now that takes courage. I'd like to see at least one person on the right tell the corporate lobby groups to get the fuck out of our elections. Now that takes courage (and balls). I'd like to see someone on the right say, "You know, Obama was alright as a President!" Now that takes courage (and big balls).

I am not sure that lying about Obama take courage.

Take your ADD meds.

Yeah, well how big are his balls anyway?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama, 2008 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Well let me tell you that until Commie Care, I had employer coverage my entire life. But nobody gave a crap about us losing our coverage because of it.
Because you're an employer. It's a little different when you're an employee.

Public school......I understand.

By employer coverage, that means I had insurance UNDER MY EMPLOYERS!!!!

Obama was and is a great man...Too many hate because he is a caring man that made life trillions of times easier during the great recession.

You're delusional if you believe that crap. :cuckoo:

The ONLY thing great about that corrupt POS is that his sorry ass is out of the WH. :laugh2:

I never said he wasn't a whore. He's a kindler, gentler whore, than these whores. He's a better whore, than a right whore.

I said say something nice about Obama, not lay down honest criticism of the man. That would reverse the last 9 years of right wing criticism of him. Besides, making shit up about him is a good read. And using "my" criticisms about him, just makes you more liberal.

Welcome to the good side!

I never said he wasn't a whore. He's a kindler, gentler whore, than these whores. He's a better whore, than a right whore.

I said say something nice about Obama, not lay down honest criticism of the man. That would reverse the last 9 years of right wing criticism of him. Besides, making shit up about him is a good read. And using "my" criticisms about him, just makes you more liberal.

Welcome to the good side!

The topic is courage and DumBama. You said it would take courage for Trump and Ryan to admit they are corporate whores, yet DumBama never made such an admission either. Hillary outspent that corporate whore Trump by over 2 to 1 in the presidential election. Where do you think she got all that money from, homeless people? Lobbyists? So what's wrong with lobbyists? Oh,that's right, they are expecting favors returned for their financial support. Do you really think that people paid Bill and Hillary $400,000 for half-hour speeches because they were so good? During her campaign, she couldn't get people to listen to her speeches for free. She had a hard time trying to pack a high school gymnasium. She owed more favors than any candidate out there because of those speeches. Kind of like that phony Obama Stimulus package that mostly went to union and government union jobs. Who do unions give their money to at election time??? That cost us nearly a trillion dollars of taxpayer money.

People in glass houses.............

Forum List

Back