CDZ President Kamala Harris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Laura Ingraham is explaining how Pelosi's "25th Amendment" kerfuffle against Trump, is a test run to use against Biden, at some future point in time.

Sounds reasonable.
That some future time will be a week after inauguration

Lets have a CLEAN DEBATE!

Leftists...are you really ready for President Kamala Harris???

Because YOU KNOW joes health ain't gonna hold out for 4 years.

Sen. Harris is well qualified to be POTUS, much much better than dumb donald or the former radio disc jockey Pence:

Of course trump supporters will not read the link above, they prefer the vile and vulgar attacks on The Senator from California by assholes and trump supporters, but I repeat myself.

Last edited:

Sen. Harris is well qualified to be POTUS, much much better than dumb donald or the former radio disc jockey Pence:

Of course trump supporters will not read the link above, they prefer the vile and vulgar attacks on The Senator from California by assholes and trump supporters, but I repeat myself.

You mean Kameltoe Harris, the whore, who slept her way to the top of California politics?

Pence was governor of Indiana. Why do you lie?

Why would one vote for their own demise?

The left doesn't see her as their "demise." They believe that a Harris presidency would be an advancement in women's and minority rights. Plus many Democrats are aligned with her politically. I'm sure there are some "moderate" Democrats out there who might feel a little uneasy about a Harris presidency buy hey, "she's not Donald J. Trump, so it's ok..."

The average democrat voter—all tens of millions of them—will accept a Harris presidency without question or choking on it all. Democrats will do this because we have unfortunately reached that point again in our American history where truth, facts—obvious truths—no longer matter whatsoever to the opposition. Donald Trump could warn a democrat voter that his home is on fire right behind him and said democrat voter would refuse to turn around and look. It is that bad. Personally, I have come to believe democratic party voters are possessed. Take that any way you like. Nothing else adequately describes for me their embrace of so many levels of anti-human and especially anti-child evil.
The reason the democrat party has become so evil unlike any years past is it’s been penetrated by terrorists funded by George sorts.that murderer is immune from prosecution same as politicians.

You know they are. I could be wrong, but I don't think a single USMB Democrat would voice concern for her assuming the office of the presidency.

Now someone prove me wrong.

Someone?

Anyone?

Sounds good to me.

She's sort of positioned to be the most important figure in the world for the next 10 years or so. She could possibly take over for Biden in 2022, run again in 2024 and again in 2028. Nearly everything would have to go right...first of all Biden winning which is at best a 50/50 proposition.

We survived Bush.

We survived Obama.

We survived Trump.

We'll survive Biden/Harris.

Well survive Harris.

I've watched her and she is very unimpressive.

We survived Bush.

We survived Obama.

We survived Trump.

We'll survive Biden/Harris.

Well survive Harris.

I've watched her and she is very unimpressive.
And don’t forget as well survived Clinton and Reagan as well,the last five administrations before trump were disasterous for the people.

How do we know that? Biden works out every day, he doesn't smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods.

Further, as a President, he'll have the access to the best health care available. Carter, Ford, Reagan, Bush-41 all lived well into their 90's... Biden only has to make it to 82.

But frankly, I've got no problem with Harris as a back up... I feel more comfortable with her than Mike "Profiles in Cowardice" Pence.

How do we know that? Biden works out every day, he doesn't smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods.

Biden doesn't drink alcohol? I challenge you on that one!

His mental fitness is clearly shot...he even slurs his words in COMMERCIALS. He loses his train of thought OFTEN.

And the new spots on his face suggest to me serious liver damage!

In the real world we have biden's health Data and tax returns so we know that is all crap GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. At any rate she would be a fine president especially in comparison with your brain dead hypocrite fraud.....

Biden doesn't drink alcohol? I challenge you on that one!

His mental fitness is clearly shot...he even slurs his words in COMMERCIALS. He loses his train of thought OFTEN.

And the new spots on his face suggest to me serious liver damage!
We have his health statistics so we know that the worst problem he has are vestiges of a terrible stutter he overcame by himself as a teenager. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Democrats didnt like her. She was polling at 2 percent in her own state! But the commie party told them to like her so they do now.
She will make a fine vice president and would be fine as president. She made the mistake of going after Biden, the same thing as your orange fraud does. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back