CDZ President Kamala Harris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have a CLEAN DEBATE!

Leftists...are you really ready for President Kamala Harris???

Because YOU KNOW joes health ain't gonna hold out for 4 years.
I’m not a Harris fan and I’m not worried about Bidens health. This fear tactic has been used in McCain, Hillary, Trump, and ow Biden. It’s a weak and lazy talking point. I suggest debating issues not foolish health hypotheticals

President Kamala Harris.

Has a nice ring to it.

I do like the funny narrative that somehow, the right wing losers thought, "The democrats are not going to like it if Harris becomes President. We should play up that angle.".

Uh..no. I think it is probably a dead heat between those who are going to vote against Trump of whom they would rather vote for...Harris or Biden. Its like getting 2 presidents in 1.

I’m not a Harris fan and I’m not worried about Bidens health. This fear tactic has been used

You don't notice anything wrong with bidens speech pattern? His slurring? His losing his train of thought?

How about his lack of appearances? Yesterday he called a "lid" on all campaigning UNTIL THURSDAY!

I’m not a Harris fan and I’m not worried about Bidens health. This fear tactic has been used

You don't notice anything wrong with bidens speech pattern? His slurring? His losing his train of thought?

How about his lack of appearances? Yesterday he called a "lid" on all campaigning UNTIL THURSDAY!
He has a stutter. Look it up.

He’s doing debate prep. I have little concern about his health. Only his opponents seem to think it’s a big deal. Funny how that works

He’s doing debate prep.

So is Trump...and he did TWO rallies today. And continued to run the country. And tried to get that piglosi bitch to agree to a covid stimulus. And is keeping updated on chinas movements on the taiwan border.

He’s doing debate prep.

So is Trump...and he did TWO rallies today. And continued to run the country. And tried to get that piglosi bitch to agree to a covid stimulus. And is keeping updated on chinas movements on the taiwan border.
Trump doesn’t prep. He talks shit, wings it and then flys around to get an ego boost from his adoring fans while he whines like a little bitch about how bad the Biden’s are.

Lets have a CLEAN DEBATE!

Leftists...are you really ready for President Kamala Harris???

Because YOU KNOW joes health ain't gonna hold out for 4 years.
The idiot democrats would elect the criminal spy obama again , they dont care about america and Americans. They just need that win so they can burn this country down .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back