President Joe rebuilds America whilst Donny designs a new MAGA hat ($25)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its great that the old fella is keeping himself busy these days. By purchasing one of these you can hlp the ex pres fight the steal and return him to his annointed place.

'I just designed our BRAND NEW MAGA Hat and I want YOU to have it,' Trump wrote in the email, which was obtained by the New York Post. 'You've always been one of my most LOYAL supporters, so I don't want you to have just ANY hat… I want YOU to have the MAGA Hat that I personally HAND-SIGNED for YOU.'

1628596100917.png

Cults are fascinating. Trump luv is kinda bizarre as he cares nada for his fans but they still cheer. Cults seem un-American as we value freedom and cults are not freedom places.

'“He’s The Chosen One To Run America”: Inside The Cult Of Trump, His Rallies Are Church And He Is The Gospel'

Its great that the old fella is keeping himself busy these days. By purchasing one of these you can hlp the ex pres fight the steal and return him to his annointed place.

'I just designed our BRAND NEW MAGA Hat and I want YOU to have it,' Trump wrote in the email, which was obtained by the New York Post. 'You've always been one of my most LOYAL supporters, so I don't want you to have just ANY hat… I want YOU to have the MAGA Hat that I personally HAND-SIGNED for YOU.'

View attachment 523844

That's as dumb of a comparison as saying "look at this pic of Justin long working hard on his new movie while this pic shows Meryl Streep just sitting and drinking a martini. Obviously Streep is a awful washed up actress. Justin long is obviously the better actor".

I mean I can post a pic of trump working in his office and post a pic of Joe driving around an electric truck and say the opposite of you.

Why do you always make these pathetic, cheap, hollow and really dumb posts always trying to say "look how dumb trump is" for absolutely no reason at all?

That's as dumb of a comparison as saying "look at this pic of Justin long working hard on his new movie while this pic shows Meryl Streep just sitting and drinking a martini. Obviously Streep is a awful washed up actress. Justin long is obviously the better actor".

I mean I can post a pic of trump working in his office and post a pic of Joe driving around an electric truck and say the opposite of you.

Why do you always make these pathetic, cheap, hollow and really dumb posts always trying to say "look how dumb trump is" for absolutely no reason at all?
Who the fuck is Justin Long ?

View attachment 523844
Senile Joe isn’t doing anything but getting his Depends changed.

View attachment 523844

prints money we don't have.

Saddling our children's children's children with a phony infrastructure bill that will likely put loads of money into the pockets of corrupt foul democrat and traitor rino criminal politicians.

Last edited:

View attachment 523844

Cheaper than AOC's $60 "Tax the Rich" t-shirt. LOL

Forum List

Back