No Parole for this guy

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Man sentenced for shooting Black girl at Iowa Trump rally​

"Michael McKinney, 26, of St. Charles, pleaded guilty in June to intimidation with a dangerous weapon and willful injury in the Dec. 6 shooting after a rally in Des Moines near the state Capitol. "

Right?

I'm sure the blacks in jail will welcome him with open arms and a forgiving nature. lol

Don't drop the soap, buddy.

Man sentenced for shooting Black girl at Iowa Trump rally​

"Michael McKinney, 26, of St. Charles, pleaded guilty in June to intimidation with a dangerous weapon and willful injury in the Dec. 6 shooting after a rally in Des Moines near the state Capitol. "

Right?
The guy should be suing tRump.

Prison rape. The only time it's socially acceptable to joke about and even hope for rape. I guess sexual victimization is what justice looks like to some.
He shot into a car full of girls who were surrounded by angry rabid trump supporters. What do you think justice should look like?

What do you think justice should look like?
Probably not him getting raped by a bunch of black guys. I'm pretty sure rape isn't supposed to be part of sentencing. Imagine being short-sighted and ignorant enough to defend prison rape.

Leaves a hate filled tRump rally and commits a hate crime.

Coincidence? I think not.

and you prove you're as stupid. if not stupider, than the guy in the OP.

(Do you also blame Trump when it rains?)

Probably not him getting raped by a bunch of black guys. I'm pretty sure rape isn't supposed to be part of sentencing. Imagine being short-sighted and ignorant enough to defend prison rape.
Getting shot wasn't supposed to happen to that girl either. He'll be lucky if that is all that penetrates his body.

Ok, so what do.you think spurred the guy's actions?

Oh, it was OBVIOUSLY because of Trump.

(snark)

NOTHING bad happens unless Trump is involved....

(snark)

No rain in the Mojave Desert?
(Trumps fault)

Taliban takes back 6 cities, and more to come?
(Trumps fault)

Crep makes a stupid comment?

(Trumps fault)

Girls in car make insulting remarks, idiot shoots at them?

Of course, (Trumps fault)

:cuckoo:

(snark)

(snark)

(Trumps fault)

(Trumps fault)

(Trumps fault)

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

You and I both know that rally was chock full of racist rhetoric and hatred for the "other". One of his weaker minded sheep acted on it.

I also notice you didn't answer my question.

Prison rape. The only time it's socially acceptable to joke about and even hope for rape. I guess sexual victimization is what justice looks like to some.

I am not hoping for anything. I am just stating the obvious about what sort of welcome he will be getting.

I do not hope he gets raped. In fact, I hope he does not. Just like I hope teenage girls don't get shot.

Imagine being short sighted enough to defend an asshole that fire into a car full of teenage girls.

(snark)

(snark)

(Trumps fault)

(Trumps fault)

(Trumps fault)

Girls in car make insulting remarks, idiot who is carrying multiple guns, as he leaves a trump rally where he has been told that his country is being destroyed shoots at them?

Of course, it was Trumps fault

Forum List

Back