President Jimmy Carter

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Sometime today or tomorrow, the Media will announce that President Jimmy Carter died at age 99 of pancreatic cancer. I think i'm getting the Mandela Effect where I have seen President Carter's funeral twice before with all the living former presidents at his funeral.

Sometime today or tomorrow, the Media will announce that President Jimmy Carter died at age 99 of pancreatic cancer. I think i'm getting the Mandela Effect where I have seen President Carter's funeral twice before with all the living former presidents at his funeral.
President Carter's wife dies not too long after her husband.

Come back when the old bastard kicks off.
i was wrong about Jimmy Carter. Both times, President Carter died after the death of Bill Richardson, the former Governor of New Mexico. Carter's body lied in state in the Rotunda of the Capitol. The only former president not at Carter's funeral was Donald Trump. I distinctly remember the Monday after the death of Jimmy Carter was a holiday. His wife Roselyn died one month after her husband. This time President Carter did not die.

i think there is going to be news of the passing of President Carter today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday). Monday is a holiday (Columbus Day). He will have died of pancreatic cancer at age 99.

i think there is going to be news of the passing of President Carter today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday). Monday is a holiday (Columbus Day). He will have died of pancreatic cancer at age 99.
sadly, i believe Jimmy Carter will die one month after Rosalynn around December 19th. God Bless both of them and Rest In Peace Rosalynn Carter.

notice the difference in spelling of Roselyn to Rosalynn. parallel worlds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back