Democrats plan for covidx lockdowns foiled by leaks and backslash, now pivot to hot war with Russia. All for lockdowns and mail-in ballots.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

Democrats are still going to try their covidx roll out, but their war games show it's odds of producing lockdowns and mail-in ballots has been drastically reduced. Look for new vaccine rollouts this September. This failure is all thanks to brave Americans who exposed the WEF/Democrat plan.

Now their AI tells them their best odds of achieving lockdowns and mail-in ballots is through a hot war with Russia.

Soon you'll see random rebells conducting deep strikes into Russia, randomly, and leaving evidence of Polish involvement.

History doesn't repeat but is sure does rime.

One way or another, democrats will lockdown and bring out mail-in ballots this election, with Trump disqualified. War, covidx, climate change. They will make a reason.

Democrats are still going to try their covidx roll out, but their war games show it's odds of producing lockdowns and mail-in ballots has been drastically reduced. Look for new vaccine rollouts this September. This failure is all thanks to brave Americans who exposed the WEF/Democrat plan.

Now their AI tells them their best odds of achieving lockdowns and mail-in ballots is through a hot war with Russia.

Soon you'll see random rebells conducting deep strikes into Russia, randomly, and leaving evidence of Polish involvement.

I've been voting by mail for over a decade. I can't stand in line for hours. Trump also votes by mail. Do you want to prevent me from voting?

Georgia is very strict about voter registration and mail in ballots. What is your accusation?

I've been voting by mail for over a decade. I can't stand in line for hours. Trump also votes by mail. Do you want to prevent me from voting?
Legitimate by-request absentee voting is not junk mail voting, sub-cretin.
Georgia is very strict about voter registration and mail in ballots
Liar.

Their plan is not going to work. I'm still going to the polling place, even if the Democrats do pressure Russia into a nuclear war.

1693667434513.jpeg

Georgia is very strict about voter registration and mail in ballots. What is your accusation?
1st, mail-in ballots are highly prone to fraud, says everyone but WEF shills.

2nd, democrats/WEF want national mail-in ballots that they remove Trump from.

Can you imagine being that fucked in the head and then inadvertently admitting you're a cripple too?

No wonder it adores the bed-shitting shut-in.... 2 peas in a pod. :laughing0301:
He could rent him a wheelchair on election day. Hell I see them all the time at yard sales for next to nothing.

He could even go vintage!

OIP.-9zbdzfLJ2yRSmjgIaLnJQHaJu

He could rent him a wheelchair on election day. Hell I see them all the time at yard sales for next to nothing.

He could even go vintage!

OIP.-9zbdzfLJ2yRSmjgIaLnJQHaJu
The reason NWO shillbots are all in on mail-in ballots is because most democrat voters don't know they voted. Their ballots were harvested.

Poopy pants won't be president in 2024 No Matter WHAT

Forum List

Back