President Harris is Off to a Rough Start

I don't think she even cares if she was slammed for not saluting to the troops. It's all about Kamala Harris. She is one of the self-privilege woman. When did she ever give a crap about anyone or anything - other than her status?
These "little" things are the reason she was the first person to drop out of the primary.

Nobody actually LIKES either of these two. She will be more despised than Biden when it's her turn

Her salute troops, guards or the military? ARE YOU FREEKING KIDDING ME?

It's never gonna happen.

But I'm confused about who the president is.

When Joe was running for the WH, they called him Vice President Biden. He had not been VP in four years.

The other night on TV I saw Obama was a guest on a late night talk show and they still called him President Obama.

Yet Trump didn't make it through Jan. 20th without being downgraded to FORMER President Trump! You ever hear a former president ever get called Former President before?

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch the pout-rage on here.

It's going to be non stop pout-rage to try and make voters forget the horrible evil Dr. Trumpenstein and his Monster Mob that that tried to eat Congress!
It's the standard partisanship, multiplied by their hurt feelings over having their juvenile hero mocked for four years.

So they'll lay it on thick and hope that someone gives a crap. Maybe it helps them with their feelz. That's nice.

:popcorn:

Her salute troops, guards or the military? ARE YOU FREEKING KIDDING ME?

It's never gonna happen.

But I'm confused about who the president is.

When Joe was running for the WH, they called him Vice President Biden. He had not been VP in four years.

The other night on TV I saw Obama was a guest on a late night talk show and they still called him President Obama.

Yet Trump didn't make it through Jan. 20th without being downgraded to FORMER President Trump! You ever hear a former president ever get called Former President before?

Per the White House website, it is The Biden-Harris Administration.

This is no way to get the support of your presidency

Harris is a vehicle to get her vp nominee in without her nominee being elected---------Biden is going to resign, Harris is likely to "die" or resign-------and this leaves this 3rd unknown POS that is coming.

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch the pout-rage on here.

It's going to be non stop pout-rage to try and make voters forget the horrible evil Dr. Trumpenstein and his Monster Mob that that tried to eat Congress!
It's the standard partisanship, multiplied by their hurt feelings over having their juvenile hero mocked for four years.

So they'll lay it on thick and hope that someone gives a crap. Maybe it helps them with their feelz. That's nice.

:popcorn:
This is no way to get the support of your presidency

Poor delusional wackjob

Kamala is the perfect VP for Joe. The more she talks the more people dislike her and the more stupid shit she says.

Forum List

Back