President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Could be a fence or, could be a wall but with a fence in some places, maybe a stone wall or perhaps a lego wall with their "beautiful terrific very strong, very strong interlocking pieces", or some twigs leaned against each other, "the border has tremendous twigs, some are racist and some, I assume, are good twigs", or it could be bubble wrap, "I mean no one wants to hear all those bubbles popping when you walk over it", or an app, a wall app that shows where a wall would be if we built one so any Mexican using their cell phone would see the phantom wall and give up, or "you know I've talked to many people, many people, who say a wall in their heads is good enough, a tremendous mental wall that keeps people out of their imaginary conservative safe-space".

After Hussein flooding the country with Illegals, and the nightmarish prospect of Hillary Clinton, i'll take any effort Trump makes at securing our border. If he just attempts to address our Immigration Nightmare, he'll always have my support.

The alternatives to Trump are far worse. I wish the man the best of luck. Because cleaning up Bush and Obama's awful Immigration mess, is gonna take an almost impossible herculean effort.
Immigration was down under Obama.

After Hussein flooding the country with Illegals, and the nightmarish prospect of Hillary Clinton, i'll take any effort Trump makes at securing our border. If he just attempts to address our Immigration Nightmare, he'll always have my support.

The alternatives to Trump are far worse. I wish the man the best of luck. Because cleaning up Bush and Obama's awful Immigration mess, is gonna take an almost impossible herculean effort.
Immigration was down under Obama.
You were down under obama.

Could be a fence or, could be a wall but with a fence in some places, maybe a stone wall or perhaps a lego wall with their "beautiful terrific very strong, very strong interlocking pieces", or some twigs leaned against each other, "the border has tremendous twigs, some are racist and some, I assume, are good twigs", or it could be bubble wrap, "I mean no one wants to hear all those bubbles popping when you walk over it", or an app, a wall app that shows where a wall would be if we built one so any Mexican using their cell phone would see the phantom wall and give up, or "you know I've talked to many people, many people, who say a wall in their heads is good enough, a tremendous mental wall that keeps people out of their imaginary conservative safe-space".
well, the terrain may not allow a wall and why there maybe fence added. merely the make up of the land.

[” Trump apparently thinks that “a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health),” as the contract says, will help stop fraud.

Trump links federal hiring freeze to fighting corruption

No where does it mention Homeland security, Border Patrol, or ICE as exemptions to his hiring freeze. Sorry boss.

If you'd stop whining and read your own links, you might become more enlightened. But then you'd be stupid enough to argue that the three government agencies you listed are not public safety but are school crossing guards. I expect you simple-minded enough to do so.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Homeland Security could fall under that, but how does ICE and Border Patrol? Maybe, but he needs to clarify that.

well, the terrain may not allow a wall and why there maybe fence added. merely the make up of the land.

So the Chinese hundreds of years ago could build walls on rocky mountain terrain and over rivers but the U.S. can't?

So the Chinese hundreds of years ago could build walls on rocky mountain terrain and over rivers but the U.S. can't?
I don't know. It's what he was told. I have no idea what the wall will be made of, but we'll see after he takes office mk?

I sincerely hate liars who misrepresent what was said just last night. wow your retention is terribl.

Last edited:
So another question for the wall. Are you guys cool with the idea of the U.S. government infringing on people's rights and using imminent domain to take their property to build the wall?

So another question for the wall. Are you guys cool with the idea of the U.S. government infringing on people's rights and using imminent domain to take their property to build the wall?
why would they need to do that. It's all public land.

14991886_1200031156699416_9136594445655891195_n.jpg

why would they need to do that. It's all public land.

No, no it's not.
In 2013, the federal government succeeded in using eminent domain to acquire the land rights to build a border fence across Dr. Eloisa G. Tamez’s ancestral home in 2013. Dr. Tamez’s land has been in her family since the King of Spain granted it to them in 1767. But it rests on the U.S.-Mexican border, so the Department of Homeland Security took it to erect a border wall under a federal law enacted during the Bush administration.

The Great Wall of Trump would mean hundreds, if not thousands, of Tamezes….

The Government Accountability Office reports (PDF) that “federal and tribal lands make up 632 miles, or approximately 33 percent, of the nearly 2,000 total border miles.” What of the remaining 66 percent? “Private and state-owned lands constitute the remaining 67 percent of the border, most of which is located in Texas.”

Donald Trump’s Great Wall of eminent domain

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

A fence was tried and a GOP congress defunded it (because it mustn't work)... So why is the Trump Fence goiung to be better than the 2006 fence?

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Tried and Failed...

As for his 3 million deported... Obama deported 2.5 million from a standing start, Bush had hell all in place... He removed 414,000 per year at it's height...

So his whole immigration policy,

• Target an increase of deportations of 20% (this is not achieved, just a target)
  • Build a fence which failed to work the first time.
Fantastic... This is real change...

A big fence with heavily armed guards is a beautiful thing:cool:

border-fence-between-israel-and-egypt-Reuters-640x480.jpg
Or just do what Mexico does...

Illegal entry means 5 years in prison, and NO future legal reentry after release there...

I'm sure Matthew would LOVE how much infrastructure that would build if they were sentanced to hard labor!!!

Not too smart. Our prisons are already loaded and many of them manned by employees of rich companies ripping off the government. When is this country going to do something half smart like set up schools and training for those who are have nots?

what do you not understand about MAYBE? It's a non-commitment.

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

Well Mexico must be laughing now... They first had to pay for a Wall plus extras... Now without opening their mouths they have down to fence...

Mexicans are too lazy to carry a ladder and rope, now they just need wire cutters...

I doubt that you've ever had any experience with Mexicans. They built my boat dock and put a new roof on my house. They are more industrious and work smarter than any of the local gentry who have ever done anything for me.
So you committed a felony by knowingly hiring illegals???

I hired a crew with a good reputation in my home county. Half of them were Mexican.

So when are we building a wall on the U.S. and Canada border to keep the Snow Mexicans out? We'll also need to build some kind of sea barriers too.

what do you not understand about MAYBE? It's a non-commitment.

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

What you refuse to accept is Trump, even though he's a builder, doesn't understand some of the natural barriers that exist on the border. The whole border isn't flat desert land where a wall makes sense. There are very rugged mountainous areas where you can't move easily or quickly across it, drones would be more effective in those areas.

So what you're saying is that Trump never knew what he was talking about in the first place, therefore it's okay that he lied. Fucking ridiculous.

Considering you have no idea what will come in the final legislation or what he will fight for, you just display your partisan hackery by making claims you can't prove. Carry on regressive, with this kind of attitudes the midterms will be sweet as well.

[” Trump apparently thinks that “a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health),” as the contract says, will help stop fraud.

Trump links federal hiring freeze to fighting corruption

No where does it mention Homeland security, Border Patrol, or ICE as exemptions to his hiring freeze. Sorry boss.

If you'd stop whining and read your own links, you might become more enlightened. But then you'd be stupid enough to argue that the three government agencies you listed are not public safety but are school crossing guards. I expect you simple-minded enough to do so.

Maybe Homeland Security could fall under that, but how does ICE and Border Patrol? Maybe, but he needs to clarify that.[/QUOTE]

Immigration, Customs and Border Enforcement (ICE) is part of Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), dummy.

Forum List

Back