President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

You RWers feeling stupid yet. Not even sworn in and he is flipping :badgrin:you all off.:rofl:

Do you think the entire border is flat terrain? A fence is appropriate in some areas. Good Lord you Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet. Desperate and butt hurt!

Yeah...see above pictures. Since when did flat terrain stop the Chinese from building the Great Wall of China... hundreds of years ago.

You RWers feeling stupid yet. Not even sworn in and he is flipping :badgrin:you all off.:rofl:

Do you think the entire border is flat terrain? A fence is appropriate in some areas. Good Lord you Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet. Desperate and butt hurt!

Yeah...see above pictures. Since when did flat terrain stop the Chinese from building the Great Wall of China... hundreds of years ago.
The Great Wall of China didn't hold off the Mongol hordes and that was centuries ago.

I expect construction and technology will work much better in curbing the Hispanic hordes. Remote and inaccessible areas of the border will be efficiently guarded with less demanding and costly structure. We are in the 21rst century after all.

The Great Wall of China didn't hold off the Mongol hordes and that was centuries ago.

I expect construction and technology will work much better in curbing the Hispanic hordes. Remote and inaccessible areas of the border will be efficiently guarded with less demanding and costly structure. We are in the 21rst century after all.

Funny, because a few of your fellow Trumpers on here have boasted that walls have worked for thousands of years.

Oh, and like I have already said, Trump has proposed a federal hiring freeze, so who is going to patrol all these new areas?

Another link in the fence doesn't have quite the ring of "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL".

Hillary's campaign lied about "THE BLUE WALL"...the States of Minnesota, Wisconisin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...(Of which Hillary lost 3).

IT WASN'T A WALL AT ALL! It was just 4 random states. SHE LIED!!

Wait you haven't flipped on Trump yet? You said him no prosecuting Hillary was the deal breaker. I showed you on his 60 Minutes interview where he said he is more concerned with other things and he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons because they are good people

Jroc you think it is funny? Does the truth amuse you? He's on tape saying it.

Do you have a low comprehension level?:dunno:

President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Funny, because a few of your fellow Trumpers on here have boasted that walls have worked for thousands of years.

Oh, and like I have already said, Trump has proposed a federal hiring freeze, so who is going to patrol all these new areas?

Not on border patrol genius, We'll have many more of them:cool:

Wrong. He said ALL federal hiring.

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

A fence was tried and a GOP congress defunded it (because it mustn't work)... So why is the Trump Fence goiung to be better than the 2006 fence?

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Tried and Failed...

As for his 3 million deported... Obama deported 2.5 million from a standing start, Bush had hell all in place... He removed 414,000 per year at it's height...

So his whole immigration policy,

• Target an increase of deportations of 20% (this is not achieved, just a target)
  • Build a fence which failed to work the first time.
Fantastic... This is real change...

A big fence with heavily armed guards is a beautiful thing:cool:

border-fence-between-israel-and-egypt-Reuters-640x480.jpg
Or just do what Mexico does...

Illegal entry means 5 years in prison, and NO future legal reentry after release there...

I'm sure Matthew would LOVE how much infrastructure that would build if they were sentanced to hard labor!!!

That too, in addition to the wall (barrier) not instead of

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:
he said wall last night, didn't he? come on man stop your lying already. asked will you build the wall, trump answer, yes. you're lost bubba.

Wrong. He said ALL federal hiring.
Wrong nutter ..Quit hating, we have too much dead weight in the federal government border patrol isn't that.:slap:

You are obviously a very confused child. You are free to move to Mexico as the wall will not be designed to keep people in.

it's a lie thing.
the idea that Trump, as President, would banish all the money men and billionaires who support and bankroll the Republican Party was always dubious in the extreme, and since the election it has been shown to be an utter sham

On Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported that “at least a half dozen major Washington lobbyists and three top fundraisers for Mr. Trump’s campaign have been tasked with heading key portions of Mr. Trump’s transition team. . . . In many cases, the lobbyists are selecting administration officials for departments that will affect the interests of firms they represent.”

Unlike Hillary who was bought and paid for Trump, owes those crony capitalist nothing:cool:

Wholly shit OP, you write this and then ask if your opponents feel stupid? Thanks for the validation, no really.

You voted for the sociopath! So you think you will end up with a wall, a fence, or one of those Chinese finger traps that prevent someone from climbing the Lego fence?

Your stupidity is evidence of a sub 100 I.Q.:uhoh3:

You are obviously a very confused child. You are free to move to Mexico as the wall will not be designed to keep people in.

Let me know what is confusing about this:

A federal hiring freeze is a top item in Trump’s contract, and his call is revealing. It is the second of 28 points, but it is not listed as a budget savings strategy. Instead, it is among the first six points that are designed “to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, D.C.” Trump apparently thinks that “a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health),” as the contract says, will help stop fraud.

Trump links federal hiring freeze to fighting corruption

No where does it mention Homeland security, Border Patrol, or ICE as exemptions to his hiring freeze. Sorry boss.

Could be a fence or, could be a wall but with a fence in some places, maybe a stone wall or perhaps a lego wall with their "beautiful terrific very strong, very strong interlocking pieces", or some twigs leaned against each other, "the border has tremendous twigs, some are rapists and some, I assume, are good twigs", or it could be bubble wrap, "I mean no one wants to hear all those bubbles popping when you walk over it", or an app, a wall app that shows where a wall would be if we built one so any Mexican using their cell phone would see the phantom wall and give up, or "you know I've talked to many people, many people, who say a wall in their heads is good enough, a tremendous mental wall that keeps people out of their imaginary conservative safe-space".

Last edited:
Poor 52....4 years is a long time. 8 years will seem like an eternity.

Still waiting on your comment about Trump saying he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons that they are good people.

it's not up to Trump, it'll be up to the future attorney general and the FBI:cool:

Haha... just keep on plugging on. Trump continues to back peddle.
Really? I seem to recall posts about Hillary never being indicted by a dem admin.

[” Trump apparently thinks that “a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health),” as the contract says, will help stop fraud.

Trump links federal hiring freeze to fighting corruption

No where does it mention Homeland security, Border Patrol, or ICE as exemptions to his hiring freeze. Sorry boss.[/QUOTE]

If you'd stop whining and read your own links, you might become more enlightened. But then you'd be stupid enough to argue that the three government agencies you listed are not public safety but are school crossing guards. I expect you simple-minded enough to do so.

Forum List

Back